Thread: Efi Oladele

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Where the hell are the white people at?
    Reinhardt, Soldier, Mercy, Torbjörn, McCree, Tracer, we have none in the game :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Where the hell are the white people at?
    JunkRat, McCree, Mercy, Rheinhardt, Roadhog, Soldier 76, Torbjorn, Tracer, Widowmaker, Zarya= 10 White people

D.Va, Hanzo, Mei, Genji = 4 Asians

Lucio, Reaper=African 2

Sombra (possibly Reaper)=1.5 Latino

Bastion, Orisa, Zenyatta=3 Robots

Pharah, Anna, Symmetra=3 Arabic, which is also scientifically Caucasian aka Whites. Arabs are Caucasians since they have the same origins as Europeans. It's also important to note that Caucasians evolved in the Middle East (near the Caucasus, west Arab Levant ,north of Iran). The ''Caucasians'' include: Arabs, North African (Berbers), Iranians, north Indian Subcontinental people, Europeans etc.

*Note* I am explaining how those of Arab Descent are Caucasians since people who complain that there are not enough whites in a game when they are factually the majority of characters in the game are probably not big on 'learning' or 'reading'.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Why would Aetera, a global fashion company run by an Omnic designer up have said designer up and join Overwatch that's a goofy as like a Brazilian DJ with no accent or lines in his native language on roller blades joini.... shit.

Araba are caucasian? Arent they semitic? I though caucasians were actually a bunch of different ethnic that originated in different parts of europe while what we consider "middle eastern is either semitic or persian.

Quote Originally Posted by Caifas View Post
    Araba are caucasian? Arent they semitic? I though caucasians were actually a bunch of different ethnic that originated in different parts of europe while what we consider "middle eastern is either semitic or persian.
    I could tell you but that would ruin the fun of you actually seeking out knowledge.

Let's not go running off the rails off topic.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

I mean if you really get into it, there's no such thing as "white".

But yeah, troll post is troll. Film at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I could tell you but that would ruin the fun of you actually seeking out knowledge.

Let's not go running off the rails off topic.
    Did some research and ya, you're tottaly right. Caucus region and bone structures and whatnot.

Back to the guy complaining that there aint enough white people...yeah, keep the nom whites coming. We still dont have a southern asians for example.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    JunkRat, McCree, Mercy, Rheinhardt, Roadhog, Soldier 76, Torbjorn, Tracer, Widowmaker, Zarya= 10 White people

D.Va, Hanzo, Mei, Genji = 4 Asians

Lucio, Reaper=African 2

Sombra (possibly Reaper)=1.5 Latino

Bastion, Orisa, Zenyatta=3 Robots

Pharah, Anna, Symmetra=3 Arabic, which is also scientifically Caucasian aka Whites. Arabs are Caucasians since they have the same origins as Europeans. It's also important to note that Caucasians evolved in the Middle East (near the Caucasus, west Arab Levant ,north of Iran). The ''Caucasians'' include: Arabs, North African (Berbers), Iranians, north Indian Subcontinental people, Europeans etc.

*Note* I am explaining how those of Arab Descent are Caucasians since people who complain that there are not enough whites in a game when they are factually the majority of characters in the game are probably not big on 'learning' or 'reading'.
    Even with the following explanation. Symmetra and Indian people in general are far from "Arabic".

I imagine the "where the white people at" was a poor attempt at a joke.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-03-08 at 03:21 PM.