10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to miss KonoSuba when it's gone. Megumin looked like a goddess in her white dress!

Kobayashi was World Class today. A solid episode of feels and humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I'm going to miss KonoSuba when it's gone. Megumin looked like a goddess in her white dress!
    Just finished KonoSuba myself. I got a chuckle out of the confession scene, but on the whole Aqua drives me so insane that even given the situation she drives me a bit nuts.

10+ Year Old Account

Kobayashi was World Class today. A solid episode of feels and humor.
    Megumin would be the Goddess of Explosions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Masamune 8 - If the entire show was like the scenes where he was in Neko's apartment, this show would be amazing.

Masamune 9 - What the fuck was that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Umineko Chapter 02

Spoiler: 
    I'm not sure what to say. Things went insane this time.

It's hard to even think of any conclusion because nothing is making sense. Even as I was going through it, any theory I came up with was quickly destroyed by the next thing that happened. It had started off fairly simple with the locked room Chapel, but then tumbled down into things that just don't make any sense anymore.

The full-blown acts of magic were very confusing; the Battler that is watching everything with Beatrice never commented on them once, and treated the murders like they were regular murders. So are we supposed to do the same? Are those magical scenarios meant to trick us? I don't get it.

There clearly can't be a single culprit anymore. I had suspected Genji (or Kinzo) for a while, but it can't be them.

I think something surreal is going on. Maybe the people being murdered are actually accepting of that fact; they are killing themselves or something like that.

I think it's related to accepting Beatrice's existence. At the beginning, in the chapel, there was the scene with the six all meeting Beatrice and admitting she existed. That's what must have happened the first time too, I think. All the other victims were probably the same, dying after admitting Beatrice's existence. It explains why Natsuhi and Rosa survived until the end, because both times they were very adamant on the fact that there was no such thing as magic, and that it must be a human behind it all. Natsuhi only died at the end of the first chapter when she finally faced Beatrice and was forced to admit it.

I don't know how else you can explain the locked rooms in this chapter. If it wasn't full-blown magic, the victims must be not really victims at all. Jessica must have locked the room herself and then killed her self or something.

Maybe it's all just a big performance. Everyone is in on it, except Battler. It's all a scenario played out for Battler to solve.

I really don't know.

But man, is Rosa crazy. Originally I had thought she was pretty cute, but she's actually kind of a bitch. Which is funny because I had the exact opposite reaction for Natsuhi: at first I had thought she was annoying but at the end of the first chapter she actually turned out to be really great.
    Pic sums it up pretty well

I'm not sure how much I can say without spoiling but I guess this much is enough considering it's kind of the point of the whole "Does the witch exist" thing going on: each and every murder can be explained without any 'magic' involved. Magic scenes are still important. They're really funny scenes in a sense. Even if you're aware you're supposed to prove that magic doesn't exist here you're confused as fuck by the magic scenes.

And pretty much everything at this point is trying to confuse you.

Rosa though. Rosa is pretty great because she keeps Maria in check. You can always count on her to slap Maria for you when she starts that fucking uuu uuu uuuu
    But really, I never really liked Natsuhi. Maybe I did like her a bit more in the first episode but she's just such an annoying bitch.

There's so much I could spoil so I'm not going to go to detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    jojo Simultaneously, it being an AU also feels weird.
    I could not wrap my head around it being an AU the entire arc. I comprehended it and everything, but just couldn't stick it in my head
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Shokugeki -
    HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE AT ONCE.

THIS CHAPTER, WHAT IS THIS.

WHAT IS THIS?!

First Alice is the most adorable thing in the entire universe like she usually is, but it has been a while since she appeared. Was already the best chapter in ages just because of it.

THEN FUCKING RINDOU APPEARS WEARING A SERIOUS OUTFIT AND A NEW HAIRSTYLE, HOLY SHIT.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FUCKING ISSHIKI IS IN THEIR SIDE, HOLY FUCK.

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This is too much for me, I can't take it. I fucking can't.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2017-03-09 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Re-watched" berserk - golden age with the reboot. If I'm forced to recommend only one I'd go for the reboot, but would suggest watching both (while skipping ep 1 of original)
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Masamune-kun 10- Somehow, I'm still frustrated, even though I know how this resolves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess what anime is this:
    http://shrani.si/f/3G/If/3FunWnbV/2323.jpg
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Zath... is that you?!
    I'll have you know I'm like 14 chapters behind on Magi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'll have you know I'm like 14 chapters behind on Magi.
    Thats not like you.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    fug yes.

Manga 'Mahoutsukai no Yome' Receives TV Anime for Fall 2017

Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But, a chance encounter began to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chitose, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1598061

Deleted
    Absolutely disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Absolutely disgusting.
    kys .

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I've only read a handful of chapters so far but I like it. It's good that at least all the names from the first parts are back, even though it's an alternate universe. Simultaneously, it being an AU also feels weird.

I finished Part 6 rather quickly by setting an amount of chapters for each day and sticking to it and I'd like to finish Part 7 quickly as well. It took me forever to read Part 4 and 5 and I don't really want to be stuck on something for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I could not wrap my head around it being an AU the entire arc. I comprehended it and everything, but just couldn't stick it in my head
    I'm still not really on board with the AU idea. Similar to Panda, I get that it is one, but I'm still struggling with it, even into part 8..

Part 7 took the longest for me because, well, it is one of the longest, if not the longest.

10+ Year Old Account
    SAO Ordinal Scale - Fuck that was actually good. Gaping plot holes in parts like everything SAO, but the story was great and the OST was amazing. Losing memories was a slight bit cliche, but I think it was done well. The last fight was fucking god tier animation, and the boss was really cool, though the reasoning behind it was kind of cheesy. I liked the "villains" and the reasoning behind that though. Seeing SAO bosses pop up in the real world was also great.

Holy shit I cracked up near the beginning with that Wagnaria reference. That was perfectly placed.

Overall still deciding between an 8 or a 9, but I'll probably settle on an 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very happy you liked it, Zath. I just got back, and I liked it a lot. I enjoyed your spoiler part as fuck it, it was different than the you die thing...well, except for the end, but that had to happen. The animation was amazing all the way through, and I loved seeing all of the boss fights that we missed out on previously. Which Wagnaria reference are you thinking? I probably missed it

Out of 10, I'd give it 9.5 (realistically, I would say 8) - adding 1.5 as my woman didn't hate it, and it had everything I wanted from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very happy you liked it, Zath. I just got back, and I liked it a lot. I enjoyed your spoiler part as fuck it, it was different than the you die thing...well, except for the end, but that had to happen. The animation was amazing all the way through, and I loved seeing all of the boss fights that we missed out on previously. Which Wagnaria reference are you thinking? I probably missed it

Out of 10, I'd give it 9.5 (realistically, I would say 8) - adding 1.5 as my woman didn't hate it, and it had everything I wanted from it.
    Remember them eating here near the beginning?