Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    So you have to be a certain rating to buy the previous season PVP sets? Or just for the Elite sets?
    Previous season gear can be currently bought with marks of honor.

Elite sets will require rating.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao why is balance mentioned next to a class that is good in PVP?
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If i didn't seen this thousand times
    It is a real challenge to get tanks working in PvP in a good way.

The benefits of CRZ and sharding outweigh the downsides by far.
    No, it fucking doesn't. CRZ sucks in every way possible and it one of the worst features added to WoW.

If you want to avoid CRZ and sharding, maybe check out an RP realm.
    Oh yeah? Let me grab those thousands of euro I don't have to transfer all my characters. Just remove CRZ instead. I also don't RP, and I know for a fact that RP players don't want their realms infested with tons of people that don't RP.

Anyone with a memory of past game changes can counter 99% of the bullet points.
    CRZ sucked what was left of the mmo out of the game.
    Arena Participation numbers are actually pretty good right now --- Neat, so blizzard has mastered the tech to travel to other dimensions where they actually got it right and are reporting in. Please share this wondrous science with the world.
    "WoW Esports Manager"... I don't even know what to say. I cringed, I laughed, I cried for our species. This is the longest joke without a punchline ever.

Deleted
    Solo queue is something that has to be done right.
    Gearing up (pve and pvp) obvisouly has not

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    this is going to be hell... i can allready see the twitch chat screamin....
    allready ive seen people ask "why dont they get heelvsbabyface in because he hates the game to ask the questions, that way we can get the game fixed"
    my mind has been blown but stupidity and were 4 mins from starting..

- - - Updated - - -

allready feel bad for him...
    allready some pretty ok stuff, new bad luck protection being added to pvp, can also bonus roll in pvp from the weekly pvp quest
    and ranked pvp mounts becoming account bound
    heelvsbabyface is the last person that should have any right to say anything about wow considering everything he says is total bullshit and hatred towards wow.

Yeah, can we not shove non-RPers onto RP realms just so they can avoid CRZ and sharding? That'd be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Neruk View Post
    Yeah, can we not shove non-RPers onto RP realms just so they can avoid CRZ and sharding? That'd be great. Thanks.
    Right? lol.

Statements like that are really the little indicators to me that show how out-of-touch and disinterested the current devs are.

I mean this is pretty much the equivalent of a city with major infrastructure problems telling their citizens to go build a hut in the forest and live off the land to avoid traffic problems.

meh @ pvp in this game :-/

like always, those QA dont give anything news

i will shorten their answer:

" the game is fine, we did it, you all players dont know anything , we are god and no change will come "

Underwhelming, as expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Do they honestly have to have Lore on there all the time? The community obviously does not like the guy, and he continously wastes time with his worthless opinions, we see this every single QA where he takes up at least 5-10 minutes to share "his own experience"
    These QAs should be rapid fire questions and then they can elaborate on the forums later on if there's a certain thing that did not come across that well.
    Dude, Lore's entire job is to tell us what Ion and Holinka really meant to say, by using his own experiences.

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to light his cheap perm on fire?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    this is going to be hell... i can allready see the twitch chat screamin....
    allready ive seen people ask "why dont they get heelvsbabyface in because he hates the game to ask the questions, that way we can get the game fixed"
    my mind has been blown but stupidity and were 4 mins from starting..

- - - Updated - - -

allready feel bad for him...
    allready some pretty ok stuff, new bad luck protection being added to pvp, can also bonus roll in pvp from the weekly pvp quest
    and ranked pvp mounts becoming account bound
    You are a pitiful fanboy who only plays PvE , it's pretty disgusting that you would actually feel sorry for the guy who is ruining it for all the PvP'ers out there. For future reference just abstain from posting in general on the internet if possible . Thank you sincerely the PvP community !

PvP is gone from this game it's merely a side mini-game ,watered down , template tweaks , removal of resil. , removing of stat choice , removing of PvP gear vendors . Everyone should just quit this turd and not just for this xpack. The PvE furries can have a ball now killing their scripted NPC's with those lackluster legendaries.
    Last edited by off3nc3; 2017-03-12 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Underwhelming, as expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, Lore's entire job is to tell us what Ion and Holinka really meant to say, by using his own experiences.

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to light his cheap perm on fire?
    Lore is Wow's Kelly Ann Conway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    You are a pitiful fanboy who only plays PvE , it's pretty disgusting that you would actually feel sorry for the guy who is ruining it for all the PvP'ers out there. For future reference just abstain from posting in general on the internet if possible . Thank you sincerely the PvP community !

PvP is gone from this game it's merely a side mini-game ,watered down , template tweaks , removal of resil. , removing of stat choice , removing of PvP gear vendors . Everyone should just quit this turd and not just for this xpack. The PvE furries can have a ball now killing their scripted NPC's with those lackluster legendaries.
    I this point, if you're still getting emotional about Wow PVP you either can't play a real game because of cost or computer / make money off of streaming or vested interest.. or you're just an idiot. Sorry man.. this thing is all but dead. And that is coming from someone who based on the rawest of percentages has likely played for a lot longer than you have, at a much higher rating than you do.

7+ Year Old Account

if you think he alone is the reason pvp is having a problem, then you are mad. and pitiful fanboy? you see one post feeling sorry for a guy getting constant harrasment and death threats, and im a fanboy? kk.
    and i assume you quit the game but still hang around here because....?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Lore is Wow's Kelly Ann Conway.

- - - Updated - - -

I this point, if you're still getting emotional about Wow PVP you either can't play a real game because of cost or computer / make money off of streaming or vested interest.. or you're just an idiot. Sorry man.. this thing is all but dead. And that is coming from someone who based on the rawest of percentages has likely played for a lot longer than you have, at a much higher rating than you do.
    Actually I moved on from WoW 4 months ago but keep I keep reading news about it , hope dies last , im currently playing BF1 with college mates DLC drops in 2 days , Mass Effect Andromeda pre-ordered , premium trial starts in 5 days , im playing all of this at ULTRA settings on 2560x1440p , 144HZ. So all your assumptions just went down the drain right there ( sorry , assumptions just showed yourself you are the idiot ).

And yea PvP is dead in this game and the season's face an all time LOW number in participation , there has already been a mass unsub exodus you will not see it on this website though since it's the last fanboy frontier outlet.

Some of us are still hopefull that this turd of expansion will do a 180' and maybe atleast fix PvP which is in shambles.
    Last edited by off3nc3; 2017-03-12 at 07:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually I moved on from WoW 4 months ago but keep I keep reading news about it , hope dies last , im currently playing BF1 with college mates DLC drops in 2 days , Mass Effect Andromeda pre-ordered , premium trial starts in 5 days , im playing all of this at ULTRA settings on 2560x1440p , 144HZ. So all your assumptions just went down the drain right there ( sorry , assumptions just showed yourself you are the idiot ).

And yea PvP is dead in this game and the season's face an all time LOW number in participation , there has already been a mass unsub exodus you will not see it on this website though since it's the last fanboy frontier outlet.

Some of us are still hopefull that this turd of expansion will do a 180' and maybe atleast fix PvP which is in shambles.
    ok, and if the only thing you care about (since you seem to hate anyone and everyone who does pve as you call them furries and imply pve is easy)
    then quit, you know pvp is shit, have no intrest in playing, and yes hope dies last but youve lost hope
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content