Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Guys there was nothing criminal in Hillary's emails but the fact that we have so many rumors brought to us by the folks that supported Hillary about how trump himself had possible dealings with Russia and the hacking is all the proof we need to say for certain that trump is the evil Nazis we claimed he is!
    How is one of his advisers, and friend, meeting with the hackers a "rumor", exactly?

Trump himself is a shit person and shit poster hes literally a shaking hitler ive heard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You forgot:

4. Anything that pisses liberals off is good! Hail Trump!

5. Wikileaks is amazing, as long as it doesn't hurt me!!!

For serious while i do hate trump with a passion, this is not too much of a big deal......yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Nothing see here other than a guy exposing the DNC for stacking the odds in favor of Hillary Clinton. I dunno about you but elections should be decided by the people. Trump won the republican nomination through his efforts alone despite every republican out there speaking against him. Maybe the dems should have let things happen naturally and they wouldnt be in this situation.
    Elections should be decided by the will of the people, unless they're presidential elections, apparently? Then all that matters is the opinion of a handful of middling states, right?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ges-innocuous/

Lemme guess Trumpers...still nothing to see here...right?
    It's not Trumpers... its anyone with a normal functioning brain. THERE IS NOTHING! Trump defeated Hillary because Hillary is a fucking corporate whore who was literally SELLING her access to government through the CLINTON foundation. SHE WAS LITERALLY SELLING OUT EVERY AMERICAN THROUGH THE FOUNDATION! and people realized how crooked hillary was and is that is why she lost. PEOPLE WOKE UP!... well most people. Seems that some are still in some liberal coma are still blaming the russians. CNN et al.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    How is one of his advisers, and friend, meeting with the hackers a "rumor", exactly?
    Lets do a play! ok my line is:

"If you have all this proof why don't you bring it to the FBI?"

then your line is:

"the investigation is still on going."

boy this fun!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Trump himself is a shit person and shit poster hes literally a shaking hitler ive heard
    Thanks for proving my point for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    It's not Trumpers... its anyone with a normal functioning brain. THERE IS NOTHING! Trump defeated Hillary because Hillary is a fucking corporate whore who was literally SELLING her access to government through the CLINTON foundation. SHE WAS LITERALLY SELLING OUT EVERY AMERICAN THROUGH THE FOUNDATION! and people realized how crooked hillary was and is that is why she lost. PEOPLE WOKE UP!... well most people. Seems that some are still in some liberal coma are still blaming the russians. CNN et al.
    I see I've wandered into the Twilight Zone again. Why can't it ever be the "Candy and puppies zone?" That's much nicer. And less crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    All hail the Democratic and Republican parties our corrupted gods.

See what i did there?

Personally both the Dems and Republicans are corrupt. Im glad someone finally exposed just a hint of that. Im also glad Trump won the Republican nomination. Someone outside the system beat the system which i see as a good thing. Of course you guys love the system they way it is so you attack every thing he does. But those of us that can see how its been going downhill and would like someone to change things, well we think trump is heading in the right direction.

Go stick your heads in the sands for 4 more years and im sure next election it will be back the way you guys want it.
    That's funny someone defending god-king Trump talking about sticking head in the sand. This election we had two horrible choices people like you who are basically mindless drones are the only ones who still think Trump was an excellent choice. I am going to enjoy watching you poor fools taking it up the rear by Trump, Goldman Sachs, Exxon Mobil, Breitbart and the donors now running the country. If you think these rich pricks are going to change America for the better I got a bridge to sell you.

Kenyan Muslim and Pizzagate got too boring, so now it's Hillary selling americans....to what? Slavery? To whom? Can you detail this new conspiracy theory a little more?

Is there some quota on how many conspiracy theories right wingers must believe in at a time, or is it just random? What about how many new ones need to be created every month?
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-03-11 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Lets do a play! ok my line is:

"If you have all this proof why don't you bring it to the FBI?"

then your line is:

"the investigation is still on going."

boy this fun!
    That's not my line. It may be fun for you because you're a little to used to fabricating scenarios and deciding their outcome before knowing everything, or apparently anything =(

So instead of fabricating conversations in order to cling to your self serving narrative, how about you stick to the one actually taking place? I'll ask again; how is a trump adviser and friend speaking directly with the hacker, by his own admission, a "rumor"?

That's not my line. It may be fun for you because you're a little to used to fabricating scenarios and deciding their outcome before knowing everything, or apparently anything =(

So instead of fabricating conversations in order to cling to your self serving narrative, how about you stick to the one actually taking place? I'll ask again; how is a trump adviser and friend speaking directly with the hacker, by his own admission, a "rumor"?
    I know his answer so I'll do him a favour and reply for him:

But Hillary!

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Kenyan Muslim and Pizzagate got too boring, so now it's Hillary selling americans....to what? Slavery? To whom? Can you detail this new conspiracy theory a little more?
    Look I am not here to do the research for you. Anyone that has half a normal functioning brain has done their research on both candidates. Hillary lost fair and square. There is no way Trump could cheat given both the demoncrats and republicunts were against him. The Clinton Foundation is under investigation for what I stated above... and from what I have read and the evidence that is out in the public... THAT BITCH is going to jail.... as well as her fucking(I cant keep my cock in my pants and I rape 3rd world chicks and get away with it) Husband. GO JEFF SESSIONS! BITCH HAS GOT TO GO TO JAIL! AND JAIL BUSH AND CHENEY FOR CREATING AND STARTING FAKE WARS!... FAKE NEWS FAKE FUCKING WARS>... FAKE FUCKING POSTERS on every fucking board pretending to be normal none radicalized libtards.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-11 at 06:12 PM.

There you go making speculations again. Why do you think im referring to the meeting as rumors and not the speculation of what happened at said meeting? Oh right you don't. Instead you just latched on to the first idiotic thing you could think of to apply to me! sooo freaking cute!

any ways lets get back to the play, The next line is

"he belongs in jail."

and i go

"he has to be convicted of a crime first"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I know his answer so I'll do him a favour and reply for him:

But Hillary!
    No no its "But Trump!" now get with 2017...gawd.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Look I am not here to do the research for you. Anyone that has half a normal functioning brain has done their research on both candidates. Hillary lost fair and square. There is no way Trump could cheat given both the demoncrats and republicunts were against him. The Clinton Foundation is under investigation for what I stated above... and from what I have read and the evidence that is out in the public... THAT BITCH is going to jail.... as well as her fucking(I cant keep my cock in my pants and I rape 3rd world chicks and get away with it) Husband. GO JEFF SESSIONS! BITCH HAS GOT TO GO TO JAIL! AND JAIL BUSH AND CHENEY FOR CREATING AND STARTING FAKE WARS!... FAKE NEWS FAKE FUCKING WARS>... FAKE FUCKING POSTERS on every fucking board pretending to be normal none radicalized libtards.
    Have you considered professional help? Might want to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Look guy, dont insult leftist here, its not going to work well for your continuation of posting. Instead just give them hugs, remember Love Trumps Hate!

There you go making speculations again. Why do you think im referring to the meeting as rumors and not the speculation of what happened at said meeting? Oh right you don't. Instead you just latched on to the first idiotic thing you could think of to apply to me! sooo freaking cute!

any ways lets get back to the play, The next line is

"he belongs in jail."

and i go

"he has to be convicted of a crime first".
    The reason I suggested you stop fabricating conversations is because you are just bad at it.

So, let's go back to reality. It's a simple question with a simple answer. Do you need it asked again?(and yes I'm aware you passively aggressively nonanswer-answered it, but I'm going for clarity's sake here...since, you know, you now have a documented problem of confusing your fabricated conversational history with reality.)

Look guy, dont insult leftist here, its not going to work well for your continuation of posting. Instead just give them hugs, remember Love Trumps Hate!
    There spreading false information and innuendo. Instead of getting upset with the FALSE NEWS NETWORKS for lying to them for over a year with misleading polls etc. They are trying to blame Trump for winning. Literally an unwinnable campaign. Its going to go down in history because no one in their right minds thought that Trump would win given the two parties were against him and yet the citizens rose up and said FUCK YOU! Washington!

Look at Trump's latest request to keep highly probable terrorists out of the country.... every disgusting judge or AG is going after him for trying to keep everyone safe... WHO DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL BLAME WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS?! NOT TRUMP! He is doing everything possible to keep anything from happening... it will be the extremely misdirected AGs and judges that are literally making up new laws as they go along. Its ridiculous whats going on.

The irony the same small minded, one sided(god forbid you listen to the other side-looking right at you Berkley) will be blaming TRUMP! LOL its fucking tragic.

The reason I suggested you stop fabricating conversations is because you are just bad at it.

So, let's go back to reality. It's a simple question with a simple answer. Do you need it asked again?(and yes I'm aware you passively aggressively nonanswer-answered it, but I'm going for clarity's sake here...since, you know, you now have a documented problem of confusing your fabricated conversational history with reality.)
    No i answered your question. You just don't like the answer since it basically proves just how ridicules you are being. And im sorry you dont appreciate how you have taken on the potion of the Trumpsters in this continuation of the Hillary Emails thingy. I however find it hilarious and will live it up on my time...and yours apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

There spreading false information and innuendo. Instead of getting upset with the FALSE NEWS NETWORKS for lying to them for over a year with misleading polls etc. They are trying to blame Trump for winning. Literally an unwinnable campaign. Its going to go down in history because no one in their right minds thought that Trump would win given the two parties were against him and yet the citizens rose up and said FUCK YOU! Washington!

Look at Trump's latest request to keep highly probable terrorists out of the country.... every disgusting judge or AG is going after him for trying to keep everyone safe... WHO DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL BLAME WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS?! NOT TRUMP! He is doing everything possible to keep anything from happening... it will be the extremely misdirected AGs and judges that are literally making up new laws as they go along. Its ridiculous whats going on.

The irony the same small minded, one sided(god forbid you listen to the other side-looking right at you Berkley) will be blaming TRUMP! LOL its fucking tragic.
    Oh i think they will most certainly blame Trump, it goes along the whole "doesnt keep campaign promises" lol but hey what are politicians good for if not for using them to vent all our frustrations at how shitty the world and humans are in general.