Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    maybe such a link helps. it's the first video
    https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/840722898000236545
    I'm just seeing a white blank page.

[QUOTE=Adolecent;44969507]Allthough i don't like Geert Wilders, he was here before Trump was. So Donald Trump is the American version of Geert Wilders, and not the other way around.

I read somewhere that Geert even Tweets a lot..So he is very much like Trumpy..

So I guess not many Dutch people will feel like eating any Turkish Delight over the next few weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post

Nothing showing up even if I've allowed every single script on that page...
    That text looks like Thai....are you in Thailand? Is Thailand blocking twitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Fuck dual citizenship, i hope they remove it.
    Fuck erdogan , he is a psycho and a threat to europe.
    Fuck all those erdogan supporting turks that lick the poop he stepped in.
    This is getting out of hand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    The rest is irrelevant. The relevant part is the part which the responsibility was propagated to law. It was changed to fit AKP's agenda in recently (2013). Before that, it was a basic repetition of the constitution.
    In essence the dutch goverment asked what the plan was, turkish consul lied, dutch negotiated for 4 days; said no(citing public order - including feeding polarizing sentiments) turkish foreign minister got in the plane anyway. Dutch dont feel taken seriously and reject the plane. Then the minister of family & housing (nb. No diplomatic immunity because Shes Not accepted into country as diplomat ( it is an internal turkish affairs position) crosses the border in multiple convoys in an attempt to bypass dutch police; then continues to cause a ruckus in the netherlands for 4 hours before being sent back to the country of entry as an unwanted immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That text looks like Thai....are you in Thailand? Is Thailand blocking twitter?
    No, I'm in japan. It's in thai because I'm thai.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Apparently, the Netherlands is holding Turkish citizens hostage, and now they are threatening with economic sanctions. Time to get scared.
    Most Dutch people don't even want those turkish people to be in their country

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm in japan. It's thai, because I'm thai.
    Well, is Japan blocking twitter?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just seeing a white blank page.
    now you have a problem. your video codecs are in pristine conditions ?

Well, is Japan blocking twitter?
    No, why would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    In essence the dutch goverment asked what the plan was, turkish consul lied, dutch negotiated for 4 days; said no(citing public order - including feeding polarizing sentiments) turkish foreign minister got in the plane anyway. Dutch dont feel taken seriously and reject the plane. Then the minister of family & housing (nb. No diplomatic immunity because Shes Not accepted into country as diplomat ( it is an internal turkish affairs position) crosses the border in multiple convoys in an attempt to bypass dutch police; then continues to cause a ruckus in the netherlands for 4 hours before being sent back to the country of entry as an unwanted immigrant.
    Don't forget that the Turkish government first treatend The Netherlands with "severe sanctions", and later Erdogan insulted us by calling us Nazi's and fascists. That was the line the Turks shouldn't have crossed.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    True, but he was in politics before Trump (since 1998) so Trump is just copying him :P

I believe we have a seat next to the minister that's free? Why don't you join her on her way out of the country.
    We need your shit just as much as we need hers.
    They copied our constitution and (now old) system of government, they can't help it,

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I read somewhere that Geert even Tweets a lot..So he is very much like Trumpy..

So I guess not many Dutch people will feel like eating any Turkish Delight over the next few weeks.
    Trump indeed started tweeting alot like Wilders has been doing for the last decade

Never liked that sweet crap anyway, bad for your cholesterol.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

15+ Year Old Account
    No, why would they?
    No reason! But I know that twitter has been banned in Turkey and Thailand, which is quite coincidental considering the only two people here not seeing those twitter videos are from Thailand and Turkey.

No reason! But I know that twitter has been banned in Turkey and Thailand, which is quite coincidental considering the only two people here not seeing those twitter videos are from Thailand and Turkey.
    I haven't lived in Thailand for some time by now you know. I've lived in USA since my teen years.

Twitter is not banned in Turkey.

laters alligators, im off, will see how this thread and real life evolves later on today

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Twitter is not banned in Turkey.
    And you are not ignoring me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    And you are not ignoring me.
    Hey hey kuntan-chan, can you see me?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    now you have a problem. your video codecs are in pristine conditions ?
    Found out why it's not loading anything. Twitter has a separate url for videos(twimg.com) that you need to allow that you can't see on noscript unless you're directly on the page with the video...