Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you think Blizzard will write out our Order Halls

Probably some bs like how if when we are on Argus, time passes differently and we are actually gone several years allowing N'Zoth and Azshara to take over the world destroying your order making you rebuild it from scratch.

All our champions / Order Halls merge into the Army of the Light and we don't lead it.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    Probably some bs like how if when we are on Argus, time passes differently and we are actually gone several years allowing N'Zoth and Azshara to take over the world destroying your order making you rebuild it from scratch.
    I hope so, it's time we get max level content back in Kalimdor/EK again, and scaling tech of some form.

We need some overall updates again.

All the deathwing/garrosh references are hopelessly outdated, if they want new players without boost, they gotta polish the leveling a bit again.

Lore wise, I think the expansion will be focused on N'zoth + Azshara targeting Azeroth world soul somewhere, now if it destroys or wakes up the planet as we know in the process I don't know.

I do hope they eventually just move beyond the planet Azeroth and maybe set the plan for a "reset" aka WoW 2 somewhere on a new planet from scratch.

But even if they continue this game The void lord(s) multiple don't seem a 1 expansion deal.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-12 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I hope so, it's time we get max level content back in Kalimdor/EK again, and scaling tech of some form.

All the deathwing/garrosh references are hopelessly outdated, if they want new players without boost, they gotta polish the leveling a bit again.
    But then no one will buy the boosts. They have no reason to redo all that content. Free $60 anytime anyone wants to skip it.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silver9172 View Post
    But then no one will buy the boosts. They have no reason to redo all that content. Free $60 anytime anyone wants to skip it.
    Blizz does have a reason if they want a sense of threat to the world again. Legion is a localized invasion, nzoth is literally under a huge area of mosly eastern kingdoms supposedly, and then theres a massive coastline/undersea area they could connect to Vash'jir and/or islands.

---

People will still buy boosts to save time, the game still starts at level 1, and leveling will always be a thing / timesink.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-12 at 03:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

We need some overall updates again.

Lore wise, I think the expansion will be focused on N'zoth + Azshara targeting Azeroth world soul somewhere, now if it destroys or wakes up the planet as we know in the process I don't know.

I do hope they eventually just move beyond the planet Azeroth and maybe set the plan for a "reset" aka WoW 2 somewhere on a new planet from scratch.

But even if they continue this game The void lord(s) multiple don't seem a 1 expansion deal.
    and the burning crusade refferencing illidan and the northrend referencing arthas, and pandaria referencing garrosh arnt outdated?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and the burning crusade refferencing illidan and the northrend referencing arthas, and pandaria referencing garrosh arnt outdated?
    Then what do you suggest as new content after legion? Where does it take place?

Hidden continent? Islands? Underseas? Underground?

I know they can't retouch everything up to date, every expansion is 2-10 years old.

The only reason we have to have content on azeroth herself is basicly the remaining plot line of n'zoth, azshara and the world soul, the rest seems all to focus on Void Lords far far away.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-12 at 03:28 AM.

Likely it will just sit there when the expansion is over. I mean the garrison serves no purpose but it is still out there defending the wilds I guess.

I know they can't retouch everything up to date, every expansion is 2-10 years old.

The only reason we have to have content on azeroth herself is basicly the remaining plot line of n'zoth, azshara and the world soul, the rest seems all to focus on Void Lords far far away.
    Just like they have done previously just add a new place in they did the same thing with Pandaria.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Just like they have done previously just add a new place in they did the same thing with Pandaria.
    Yeah, there's a whole seafloor to add / and underground zones are more likely then a tentacle infested continent, but really it's up to blizz now

either pass the torch and our weapons to someone else or possible destroyed i'd guess. I'm in the boat of we go to argus only to come back and find the black empire is back.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account

either A. space cause we may deal with the void
    or the lost isles like kultiras, zandalar, (the old god city ny'alotha under the ocean) go to kezan now that the volcano is over
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    perhaps Blizz will actually keep them around.

Same as Garrisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They will create a new super heroic evolution classes, like "slighty more experienced druid", "deathier knights", or "dastardly rogue" and as we move on, we will leave all those losers who are still members of old classes behind us.

Deleted
    The same as with all the other factions. It will just vanish, with noone ever mentioning it again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thinking Blizz-logic:

You just do other stuff and that place won't be mentioned ever again. Kinda like the Garrison...

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    I think Blizzard have learnt their lesson not to fuck with the timeline lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Thinking Blizz-logic:

You just do other stuff and that place won't be mentioned ever again. Kinda like the Garrison...
    Yep, this is how it will happen, gold missions stopped

You will come back and grind another 400 billion artifact power to power the order hall next expansion.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Hope Jaina and Sylvanas make sure the war is back between Horde and Alliance at the end of Legion.
    If they go the army of light way with Warcraft i am then pretty mutch done with the future warcraft games because it is not warcraft then anymore.