Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    For every person that thinks world pvp is fun, there are 10 who think youre stupid and wasting their time. And we all knpw people only do 7t when they have a clear advantsge, i.e. rogue, better gear, more people. Im glad my 2 trips went by without any issues, and i never have to go back to that vendor, because its stupidly placed, especially with the others in cities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Again, you may not like that grieving and ganking is accepted and considered PvP, but it is on these servers. What's fair and decent, is not telling players that they should only engage in PvP that is within your own moral compass, and not making them feel like they're doing something wrong; they're not. They chose these servers specifically to do PvP, however and whenever they want, so long as it's within Blizzards rules.

That's why these types of servers were created.
    very few people are on pvp servers to world pvp. Most are exceptional raiding servers and people couldnt give 2 shits about killing or not killing someone of the opposing faction while doing quests. Many have rerolled or transferred to these realms just for progression.

and.....realm hop is installed

Tell you what..you can tell blizzard to create an NPC that follows you around, and can be used to deliver all your quests!!! God forbid you have to fly 2 mins and maybe risk some World PvP. Oh wait! You are on a PVP server? ohh youuu are a special one!

It wasn't that bad. My server had a huge battle and eventually the fighting died down.. after about 5 minutes or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I just follow the rules mate. If its red and its moving I kill it. I don't care about any other considerations and certainly don't give a fuck if some average joe like you wants to have some quality time with friends and family. If you wanna do that matey be my guest and go to a pve server where you can enjoy the digital flowers while dwindling half nude in a forest or whatever other weirdness you feel entitled to do in game.

Cross paths with me and you die. So far no bubble including pala bubble and prydaz bubble has stopped me from doing that. And when I do it I wear either my Warbound title, or my Grand Marshall title or my Gladiator title so at least my victims know they have been killed by someone important.

In your case I believe I should sport my sergeant title or something like "The Patient" I mean you don't deserve any better.

P.S. The definition of toxic behavior is swearing. Im surprised that such a middle age dad like you seem to not know that.
    ha ha...hey stinky ally twat, maybe only what can you kill are some cows in diablo...but just maybe...typical ally keyboard chobo!!!...

I love that I moved to Proudmoore. PvP servers are cancer, I thought i'd miss my old server when I transferred but I didn't, not even a little
    Last edited by Varitok; 2017-03-12 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You signed up for this by creating your character on a PvP server.
    People complaining about not being able to do things on a PvP server because they're being ganked is always amusing.

Plus, finally, more bloody coins!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I just follow the rules mate. If its red and its moving I kill it. Cross paths with me and you die.
    I heard this speech in Stripes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it.
    Had to take ress sicknesses and wait for a minute or so being a ghost, because I wanted to visit the vendor on my only 2 alts on a pvp server out of 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really fun to walk into 20 players as 5 bear tanks and murrdurr everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.