Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She looks kinda familiar, but can't really remember much about her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Madhouse who are you.

Based though, so excited.
    If it's even going to be Madhouse that is.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Madhouse who are you.
    Chihayafuru season 3 when

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Overlord s2 got announced.
    Good good S1 ended at a scene I wanted to get animated. lizardmen mating season!

- - - Updated - - -

Madhouse who are you.

Based though, so excited.
    Studio NUT might be getting it, since the youji senkai twitter account rt'ed it

https://twitter.com/youjosenki/with_replies

You poor thing. Maybe you need a re-education?

The image does sorta make me want some sort of Fire Emblem Heroes-type game where I can play her and level her up though...
    B..but...I don't know her either...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, CR... fucking up encodes now apparently. Sizes are much smaller, clearly going to be kinda bit-starved.
    The sad part here is that this also fucks up HS. CR never really had good quality, but it was watchable for TV anime...

Another one that requires education then!

Yeah, it was HS releases on the cat site where I noticed the sizes were much smaller and then found others talking about it. Nothing like a 1080p episode that's sub-180MB lol
    Education?

How dare you! I am an ilvl 890 Casual Ret paladin, who alts A Destro/Demo Warlock. I am Highlord of the Silverhand, I defeated EVERY wow boss as of now, And....

MY GOD AM I SO FUCKING SUNK INTO RP....JESUS CHRIST....

But still, give me more than just "You need education". I MUST KNOW! My Planet is about to get destroyed by A Bigger than planet sized GOD, with 2 Henchmen that are LIKELY Casual Planet busters, along side an infinite demonic army with millions of quintillions of Universes/Planets controlled, with the powers of Fel, and immortality.

This info MAY or MAY NOT help. Either way, I must know...

WHO....IS...SHE

And WHY...Am...I...So...God...Damn....Rpish/Overdramatic?

15+ Year Old Account

these girls all want to play with you, but you can only choose one. which do you pick

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4IqACzj.png[IMG]

these girls all want to play with you, but you can only choose one. which do you pick

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so i just tried Sake from Japan (no not the shit from the LIDL), original one.

Holy shit its strong. On 3th i fell drunk already.
    It tastes a lot like (and stronger):

Just not with cherry taste.

It looks something like this:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Light Novel 'Juuni Taisen' Gets TV Anime Adaptation for 2017

Juuni Taisen is prequel to one of the short from one-shot series Oogiri by Isin Nisio that was serialized in Weekly Young Jump titled Doushitemo Kanaetai Tatta Hitotsu no Negai to Wari to Sou demo Nai 99 no Negai. Shueisha published the novel in May 2015. The story is about twelve special fighters who battle against each other in order to have their one wish come true no matter what. These fighters represent the twelve Chinese Zodiac.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1598590

Light Novel 'Kino no Tabi' Gets New TV Anime

At the Dengeki Festivals 2017 event (Game no Dengeki Kanshasai 2017, Dengeki Bunko Spring Festival 2017, Dengeki Comics 2017), it was announced that Keiichi Sigsawa and Kohaku Kuroboshi's Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World light novel will receive a new TV anime adaptation.

Destination is a state of mind. A tale of one girl and her bike and the road ahead. Kino wanders around the world on the back of Hermes, her unusual, anthropomorphic motorcycle, only staying in each country for three days. During their adventures, they find happiness, sadness, pain, decadence, violence, beauty, and wisdom. But through it all, they never lose their sense of freedom. They discover that because of the world's imperfections, it is actually a thing of beauty. "The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
    https://myanimelist.net/manga/399/

aww I was hoping for Bocchi to get a anime first, however Colors~ is still cute.
    Manga 'Mitsuboshi Colors' Receives Anime Adaptation

The "Colors" are three cute little girls who hang out together and say they're protecting the peace of their city. They have lots of fun together, doing stuff like playing games, solving puzzles, and going to the zoo. This manga follows their largely happy daily life.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1598664

Second 'Hibike! Euphonium' Recap Movie Announced
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-03-12 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ok so i just tried Sake from Japan (no not the shit from the LIDL), original one.
    If LIDL means liquor store, I regret to inform you liquor stores around the world sell actual Japanese sake, straight from Japan.

Wait, s3 is still an actual possibility?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't we have more Railgun though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Why can't we have more Railgun though
    The next Index arcs are immensely better than the next Railgun arcs. I would like a Railgun s3 though, but it would easily be the weakest season.

10+ Year Old Account
    The next Index arcs are immensely better than the next Railgun arcs. I would like a Railgun s3 though, but it would easily be the weakest season.
    But muh Onee-sama D:

If LIDL means liquor store, I regret to inform you liquor stores around the world sell actual Japanese sake, straight from Japan.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidl

Kekkai Sensen: 7/10. Bordered on an 8, but a bit messy at times. Really looking forward to the second season now. Pls White come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    The LC near my house sells Sake and other strange liquor from around the world.

IBO 47

Well, it's reaching the climax. With one episode left to go (it only goes to 48, correct?), I'm curious to see how it all wraps itself up especially with how it's clear Tekkadan is to be exterminated and IBO has a habit of not letting things turn out perfectly. I don't have much more to say than that for now, as I've been pre-writing parts of the review and figure I'll just end up repeating myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    new Kino
    Neat. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, since I doubt the same studio will be working on it (looks like the original director passed away, too).

Also sake is disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    IBO 47

Well, it's reaching the climax. With one episode left to go (it only goes to 48, correct?), I'm curious to see how it all wraps itself up especially with how it's clear Tekkadan is to be exterminated and IBO has a habit of not letting things turn out perfectly. I don't have much more to say than that for now, as I've been pre-writing parts of the review and figure I'll just end up repeating myself.
    I think there's actually three episodes left.