Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Did you happen to meet a Victorian time traveler?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    sad world we live in now :*(
    Same world as always.

Nothing changed, nothing ever will.

15+ Year Old Account
    No idea how old you are, but do you think they would call Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill or whatever mid 30s Hollywood actor (someone who looks like them, remove the money and fame) gross and creepy?
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-03-13 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    majority dont find anyone that is/look double/triple their ages attractive.
    They find this money attractive though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

If you're not a 6'3'' jobless asshole, woman don't want anything to do with you. And then they ask where all the good guys

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    On a few occasions I've had women ask me to unbutton my shirt a bit more. Mostly because I have nice collection of ironic and funny tshirts that I wear under my dress shirts or flannels. Ironic t-shirts are a great icebreaker.

Stay away from t-shirts that have wolves, Punisher logos, or other dudebro themes.
    My T-shirts all have pokemon on them- is that good?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got told to button up my shirt because it is creepy today.

There was a time I was a thing. I feel bullied to be honest.
    What has this to do with your question in the thread title?

Let me try though..

1. At a certain age you just stop showing flesh, because it just doesn't look appealing anymore. Male or female alike.
    Exceptions apply of course, but they're very very rare..

2. Fashion statement.. The open shirt pimp style look is something from the seventies, Saturday night fever, Travolta, Godfather, Goodfellas. That's outdated.

3. Young look at older as "old as dirt" ever since.
    Imo it's a mix of insecurities of all sorts, and a lack of how to put things in perspective.
    Eventually that judgmental young stupid prick will become the target too. And the more judgmental as a young person, the more likely it'll sting later down the road. Always bites to get a taste of ones own medicine.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    As a woman, I have heard exactly 0 times a friend or even a passing female acquaintance has said to me, "I want a man with experience". I feel like this is a myth men like to pass around, probably propagated by women of the less desirable (aka not mainstream) gold digger persuasion who is looking for something convincing to say other than, "I am dating you because you buy me things".
    It's not just money. It's also the confidence, the relationship maturity, knowing what he wants in life.

Most people in their 20s lack those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alyshira View Post
    While surely there are some women looking for more mature guys, research suggests that is not the broadest preference.

I remember hearing this somewhere, and a quick google search pulls up results such as the one below.

"While the age of men that a woman finds sexually attractive, broadly speaking, increases with her own - a 20-year-old woman is attracted to a 23-year-old man; 30-year-old women are interested in 30-year-old men; and 50-year-old women are attracted to 46-year-old men - there's a change when the genders are flipped."

"This isn’t survey data, this is data built from tens of millions of preferences expressed in the act of finding a date."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-women-6490993

In short, what research has been done shows that women are generally sexually attracted to men around their own age, their tastes changing as they age, whereas men find women in their early twenties most attractive as they age. Thank biology for this cruelty, it's an unpleasant fact of life for both genders really.

***Overall*** - a 20 year old woman is, statistically, looking for a 23 year old guy.

More fun graphs for visual emphasis:
    http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/...ge-vs-men2.jpg
    http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/...sus-women2.jpg
    That's easy. Men, if they keep fit, look largely the same between their 20s and their late 30s. You can be in your 40s and still be a total hottie.

Women not so much.

I used to be overweight from 10 to 21 and most girls regardless of age think that's a turnoff especially if you combine it with low self esteem. I'm 28 now and pretty fit, I've been working out regularly for 7 years now. I don't know if 28 fits the "certain age" category yet and I don't meet that many girls bellow age 25, but at my local supermarket there are quite a few young cashiers who are obviously into me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe try a new look my GF friends and sisters all think I look like I am early 20s when I shave my head and trim my beard but also say I look my age(30) or older. Bear in mind these range from her twin sisters who are 12 to her friends that cap around 21-22 I think(she herself is 19 and I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman)

15+ Year Old Account
    What I like to do is unbutton it in the other end, to show people how original I am. Shirt tightly buttoned over chest and neck, but flapping in the wind at the bottom to show the stomach.

If the event is really fancy, you can even shave out some nice patterns in the hair down there.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Women in their early 20s want experienced men and to have fun.

There are no daddy issues here. An older, attractive man raises your social standards, offers more fun and excitement since he has the resources to take you places and is probably a better lay.

Similarly, men in their 30s like women in their 20s because that's when women peak as far as their looks are concerned. Nothing wrong with that, either.
    What? No, I don't know anyone that wants to date an older man. It's about 5-6 years older that people are willing to date but still prefer someone their own age, not decades older.

7+ Year Old Account
    They've always been.
    Unless this man is very attractive OR.. He's really successful aka lots of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Let him continue striking out, one day he'll learn.
    You could take him under your wing and teach him the ways.

Deleted
    I got told to button up my shirt because it is creepy today.

There was a time I was a thing. I feel bullied to be honest.
    The older I get, the more I'm convinced that ageism is a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have went to management and gotten them fired for sexual harassment, its all the rage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You're just hanging around the wrong girls, hang out with 50 year old divorced girls.
    Let me tell you from personal experience: those bunny-boilers are single for a reason.

Deleted
    I genuinely thought the OP was 16

Deleted
    I'm pushing 40 and the young college hotties can't get enough of me. Damn sluts love a guy with money and power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I'm pushing 40 and the young college hotties can't get enough of me. Damn sluts love a guy with money and power.
    I almost vomited in my mouth