Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Yes, heaven forbid any Frost DK actually play something other than lame fucking BoS.
    To be fair all 3 choices at the bottom are kind of uninspiring, and BoS isn't that horrible, but yeah would be nice if the last tier had more interesting gameplay mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Wrong! the helm was useless before the patch because it didn't work on bosses, only targets that could get slow would get the extra dmg buff.
    Even if it worked on bosses pre-patch it wouldn't of been the top legendary until 2pc was obtained. It would have been better than the garbage it was, but it wouldn't of miraculously been the top legendary by a long shot like it is now. Our tier is making it an insane piece, not the mechanics of how it works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    To be fair all 3 choices at the bottom are kind of uninspiring, and BoS isn't that horrible, but yeah would be nice if the last tier had more interesting gameplay mechanics.
    /agree

I still stick to my belief that swapping Gathering Storm and Obliteration is the way forward to re-align the tier talents and draw in the AoE silliness of BoS builds without leaving non-BoS builds without a good AoE for themselves.... it means basically that BoS no longer gets the buffed helm hits to the same degree but still gets them... and the non-BoS builds have the option of the long Remorseless Winters.
    The ideal for me, would be all 3 tier 7 being the AoE abilities ... Gathering Storm, BoS and Frostscythe, leaving tier 6 as the resource mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    how is it ridiculous? is it expected for a single item to make an 8% difference in DPS? That's the same kind of boost that the unholy bracers used to give before nerf, and we all know what happened with that.
    It's because of the synergy with 2pc t19. not it by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    /agree

I still stick to my belief that swapping Gathering Storm and Obliteration is the way forward to re-align the tier talents and draw in the AoE silliness of BoS builds without leaving non-BoS builds without a good AoE for themselves.... it means basically that BoS no longer gets the buffed helm hits to the same degree but still gets them... and the non-BoS builds have the option of the long Remorseless Winters.
    The ideal for me, would be all 3 tier 7 being the AoE abilities ... Gathering Storm, BoS and Frostscythe, leaving tier 6 as the resource mechanics.
    I would honestly like FSc to be baseline, Keep GA where it is, and make ME, RA and something else for a resource tier. I thought our trees were a mess in WoD, but this is worse imho. The CC/person defense tier is fine(aside from volatile shielding doing shadow damage and not frost damage). But as an example, having to choose between icecap, HRW and Avalanche is so stupid to me. You couldn't put it in a resource tier because ME/RA aren't nearly as good as it, but it's just weird to me....Same thing goes for Freezing Fog, Frozen Pulse and Horn.....while horn relates back to damage immediately with the runes/rp it gives it to me makes no sense to be in the same tier as icecap and frozen pulse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post
    Well you can still wear 2pT19 for months. And 4pT20 doesnt look so strong yet, so maybe well stick with 2pT19 even longer.

Considering ring synergizes with T20, ring should be BIS for T20. And the rest is imo very close.

you can keep wearing the 2piece t19 along with 4piece t20 if you like, then.

Not with the helm though.

Now you may want to go 2pc 2pc, with helm and ring, that looks like it could be very strong.

Deleted
    where does the helm go then... only 6 slots for Tier items and one is the helm

^^ beaten to it.

My biggest complaint with BoS is how strongly it encourages shitbagging. If your guild realizes how bad BoS is for moving and doing mechanics in conjunction with frost's piss poor mobility maybe they let you sit on the boss and ignore everything else, but if not you become completely outclassed by every other melee.

I honestly never realized how bad it is for DKs until I started playing my fury warrior more, and the mobility difference is so overwhelming that its making me want to reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    My biggest complaint with BoS is how strongly it encourages shitbagging. If your guild realizes how bad BoS is for moving and doing mechanics in conjunction with frost's piss poor mobility maybe they let you sit on the boss and ignore everything else, but if not you become completely outclassed by every other melee.

I honestly never realized how bad it is for DKs until I started playing my fury warrior more, and the mobility difference is so overwhelming that its making me want to reroll.
    Yeah the whole piss poor mobility thing does get really old, and so pointless, I mean I understand having the worse mobility, someone's got to be last, but the gap between us and the other melee classes is frustrating.

That's going to be a colossal amount of lost stats and moronic.

yeah and now that I think about it, you can't even do that if you keep wearing the helm. mornings!

Ignoring the fact that those with mythic NH on farm for months are likely going to have 910-920 tier pieces, and that mythic T20 won't be available until progression is largely over, keeping your highest ilvl T19 with whatever 4 piece T20 you get isn't "moronic" particularly when/if the 2piece is particularly powerful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    where does the helm go then... only 6 slots for Tier items and one is the helm

^^ beaten to it.
    Ring of Royal Grandeur?

Already the right developers,so just give then some time.xD

- - - Updated - - -

Ignoring the fact that those with mythic NH on farm for months are likely going to have 910-920 tier pieces, and that mythic T20 won't be available until progression is largely over, keeping your highest ilvl T19 with whatever 4 piece T20 you get isn't "moronic" particularly when/if the 2piece is particularly powerful.
    Yeah. They will have to nerf a lot of old trinkets and set bonuses or we will see a lot of people running around in NH gear for T20.

I mean how should any warr ever replace draught? And for enhance,it looks like they will go 2pT19+4pT20 all along. You just need some warfirged mythic settoken to be viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Ring of Royal Grandeur?
    Now THAT is how you make Sephuz desirable.

Deleted
    i'm glad to see that i'm the only one in my Guild who cannot proced any token at all.

It's insane.
    All my mate got some 915-920 proced (one or 2, + some 900-910) while i only got the base stuff without anything.
    Kind of boring game !
    The only stuff i got is speed on shoulders. And i have 1 attempt or 2/week since the begening. -_-

Preach, brotha. Preach.

I play my Fury Warrior alt, charging and leaping all over the place. They don't realize how good they have it lol.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Yeah the whole piss poor mobility thing does get really old, and so pointless, I mean I understand having the worse mobility, someone's got to be last, but the gap between us and the other melee classes is frustrating.
    and the other melee classes? Ret has so much mobility too right? 45 second cd lame horse.

True however i dont know any guild that assigns DKs to movement sensitive assignments.

its litterally the "uhmm just tunnel the boss" Class, BOS really does exacerbate this though.