Question should i play wow guys ?

what made me want to play wow is that i liked warcraft lore and i want to continue the story of characters like saylvanas and Arthur and jaina so if i start playing wow now can i continue warcraft lore ( sory for the bad grammer)

Deleted
    Try it out, then you'll know.

Who the fuck is Arthur?

To OP: If you've got a lot of free time and have no problem possibly losing 5 years of your life then go ahead and play wow addictively even.. otherwise probably best to just avoid wow all together in 2017 and watch twitch streamers play it for you instead or watch videos about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Who the fuck is Arthur?
    what it do fam

prince arthas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmen View Post
    what made me want to play wow is that i liked warcraft lore and i want to continue the story of characters like saylvanas and Arthur and jaina so if i start playing wow now can i continue warcraft lore ( sory for the bad grammer)
    Try it out, and for your own sake don't visit this forum anymore, and you will enjoy this game a lot. Even better if you have a friend that want to start fresh with you!

Who the fuck is Arthur?

Mate, how don't you know Arthur?

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Try it out, and for your own sake don't visit this forum anymore, and you will enjoy this game a lot. Even better if you have a friend that want to start fresh with you!
    Why shouldn't they visit this forum? Surely if you can tell them to play then others can tell them not to? At the end of the day it's an opinion.

On topic. Yeah sure pick it up. Form your own opinion and use this forum for others opinions but take them with a grain of salt.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why shouldn't they visit this forum? Surely if you can tell them to play then others can tell them not to? At the end of the day it's an opinion.

On topic. Yeah sure pick it up. Form your own opinion and use this forum for others opinions but take them with a grain of salt.
    Nothing helpful with a bunch of people encouraging him to play because of A and B, only to have another bunch of people telling him NOT to play because of A and B.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Nothing helpful with a bunch of people encouraging him to play because of A and B, only to have another bunch of people telling him NOT to play because of A and B.
    That's why I said take the opinions with a grain of salt and form your own of the game. Watch videos, gameplay and read about it. £9.99 for everything upto 100 including a free sub. So trying isn't expensive either. Because tbh imo the Starter Edition is garbage for trying it out. 20 levels just isn't enough. At this point the base game should just be the Starter Edition. All the way to 60.

Deleted

You really really think a new player shuold visit this full of hate forum? The best thing about me, when i was a fresh online mmo player, was the fact that everything was new and i was happy to be a total noob! For example, i remember in GW 1, me and a friend spent 1 month inside the tutorial thinking it was the actual game XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    You really really think a new player shuold visit this full of hate forum? The best thing about me, when i was a fresh online mmo player, was the fact that everything was new and i was happy to be a total noob! For example, i remember in GW 1, me and a friend spent 1 month inside the tutorial thinking it was the actual game XD
    All forums are full of hate. I would assume anyone even new players would have the common sense to filter out the hate spewing and read both the positive and negative critique of the game. But again take the opinions as a grain of salt and form your own.

I agree with you btw. This forum does have some proper hardcore hating on WoW and other games but anyone with a working brain cell can filter that out.

7+ Year Old Account

we linking arthur right? i see arthur, im just gunna link arthur
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Jarmen, personally I would tell you yes. If you enjoy MMOs, from a playability and story perspective WoW gets better and better. A lot of people will grouse and complain about "shoe-horning" lore, or class disbalance. But at the end of the day, as a game every class and spec is as fun and capable as the next one. If you aren't concerned with having the OP or FOTM class for raiding then WoW has a lot to offer. And from a casual gameplay standpoint, i think that Legion is as fun as I have seen WoW in a long time.

I would take in every zone as you level to it's fullest for each expansion content and really enjoy the story. Don't let negative feedback keep you down and take what people say with a grain of salt.

If your into the lore then I can you will definitely like Legion. I read the War of the Ancients trilogy and the Stormrage novel and there's a lot of links in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just been all over the place.

We can't tell you if you want to play or not. Try it out and decide for yourself.