Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ogres and an advanced species of deep-sea murlocs.

But seriously, ogres. WHY DO WE NOT HAVE OGRES???

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres...
    Been wanting them for so long, and I want to Race Change my Mage into one.

Also a red Ogre with black tattoos will suffice, with one head or two heads will be good too. <3
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jinyuuuuu!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I think the way forward really is neutral factions myself, I think despite it was Pandaren the idea to me worked well and with many of the races left pretty much being selective with sides or being open to a rep grind it's an easy route to take and even easier when it comes to having a storyline to integrate with both Horde and Alliance.
    Most of the races mentioned like Etheraels, Arrakoa, Nightborne and more really have that opportunity to open access.
    Yeah, I somewhat understand what they mean about keeping the faction identity, but factions shouldn't even exist in the first place at this point.
    Furthermore, the pandarens have no significant role in either faction, and that is perfectly acceptable from my point of view. The same could apply to future neutral races, where it feels more like the player himself is as mercenary/adventurer that decided to help an odd faction, as opposed to a whole army having joined forces
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-03-12 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Typos and autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    A race you wish was part of your faction
    Subrace: humans. More diverse humans, I like humans. Maybie give that to the Horde too.

Would definitely love to see Naga on the Horde. Big issues with the models and armor though

Furbolg for Alliance and Ogre for Horde. I'd also love to see races like naga, drakonid, arrakoa and demon playable but there's no specific faction where they instantly belong.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Yeah, I somewhat understand what they mean about keeping the faction identity, but factions shouldn't even exist in the first place at this point.
    Furthermore, the pandarens have no significant role in either faction, and that is perfectly acceptable from my point of view. The same could apply to future neutral races, where it feels more like the player himself is as mercenary/adventurer that decided to help an odd faction, as opposed to a whole army having joined forces
    Wasn't really about faction identity if you mean Alliance and Horde being pushed forward we solid race additions from storyline if you know what I mean (though perhaps I have misunderstood your intent) because yes, that was my idealpoint with Pandaren that they didn't really influence the war (or even properly join) so to speak from the original stance of Alliance versus Horde which is why neutral makes sense for the most part.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-03-12 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Elves, Nightborne, and Arrakoa for Alliance. (One can dream can't they?)

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Wasn't really about faction identity if you mean Alliance and Horde being pushed forward we solid race additions from storyline if you know what I mean (though perhaps I have misunderstood your intent) because yes, that was my idealpoint with Pandaren that they didn't really influence the war (or even properly join) so to speak from the original stance of Alliance versus Horde which is why neutral makes sense for the most part.
    We are in full agreement; I was referring to the last known blizzard stance on the issue, they mentioned that they regretted the neutral implementation of the pandaren as they felt that "it took away from faction identity" which is an opinion I strongly disagree with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnolls on horde side. I would love a raid full of characters, giggling like hyenas, running to their deaths

The Broken.

When they first announced Draenei I was so excited because the only Draenei in game at the time were the Broken. Then the still ridiculous space-goat retcon came and I never fully forgave Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    We are in full agreement; I was referring to the last known blizzard stance on the issue, they mentioned that they regretted the neutral implementation of the pandaren as they felt that "it took away from faction identity" which is an opinion I strongly disagree with.
    Ohhh yes, I understand. I do agree it can't take away from faction identity though I get their ploy to it as well, but in all honesty when you have got Nightborne who have been helped by the Alliance and Horde it seems rather silly to push them to one side unless they make a clear storyline but it's a missed opportunity when you get races open to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    The Broken.

When they first announced Draenei I was so excited because the only Draenei in game at the time were the Broken. Then the still ridiculous space-goat retcon came and I never fully forgave Blizzard.
    But even the name suggests that the Broken aren't their full true forms... Think they were also the Lost Ones also in places like Swamp of Sorrows who further devolved than the Broken. Not sure how it's a full fledged retcon (since ok you had Draenei Refugee if that's the NPC you mean but seems a little shady and like the Blood Elve placeholder models they had in Vanilla too) compared to pulling Pandaren originally to place Draenei in as the new complete race for Burning Crusade. You had the
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-03-12 at 11:07 PM.

someone said quillboar we need those guys to come back and kick some ass

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Brown orcs in the Alliance, mostly for the rage from Horde players are lore sycophants.
    And night elf sentinels that paint themselves green for the Horde!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The etheral race fascinates me, Interdimensional beings at war (or in flight from?) voidlings. Maybe they will be a part of the next expansion. One can hope.

Deleted
    Satyr or Man'ari Eredar skins for Draenei!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Satyr or Man'ari Eredar skins for Draenei!
    Satyr skins would be for night elves, i don't think it would makes onse on Eredar, thought perhaps it could work also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    I still don't understand why Alliance players (or players in general) would want 2 different elf races for 1 faction.

Unless at it's core is that people want to play white-skinned elves on the Alliance (ie: play a Blood Elf on the Alliance, lol)
    I like the Elves in this game? How all three are unique from each other....not one being a fair skinned elf and another being a dark or pale elf...they each have their own models.

I know it will never happen....but I'd love to have Nelves, Helves, and Nightborne all on the Alliance...I wouldn't play anything but Alliance then.

Arakkoa is about the only other race I can think of in wow I'd be interested in having.