Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    Many people lie on a daily basis. Hillary Clinton lied on a secondly basis during her election campaign
    Learn a new knee-jerk barfed defense. She lost and is irrelevant.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You lost me there, buddy.
    It's ok. Most will understand why it's on the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably Ivanka or one of Beavis and Butthead's. She never said Dolan.

But if it is his, aw lawdy lawdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That's pretty old . . . . Shoot.
    Dat click bait tweet.

That's pretty old . . . . Shoot.
    Gotta start somewhere I guess.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It's ok. Most will understand why it's on the list.
    Coz you like reading from a toilet paper?

huehe

Deleted
    Is this a big deal just because tax evasion is bad? or is it expected to show up something else? Either way, gonna be interesting to see the shitshow :P

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Like it would matter at all to Trump supporters.
    Maddow's ratings are off the charts lately, she beat Fox in ratings in the same time slot for a week straight recently. She's booming right now. Perfect person to talk about the taxes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    indeed, but they have the 2005's tax returns, what we can expect to see from them?
    Really? What is this another story where Trump leaks his old tax returns to make the media look like fools. Is this another case where a media organization finds that the returns were mailed to them from Trump tower, cause that's what happened last time.

I'd be impressed if it was his full tax returns.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

He has just been president for a few weeks and he has a lot on his plate bringing the country back to its former glory.

He openly said he is going to donate it and I believe him!
    So screwing 26 million people out of healthcare is bringing the country back to its former glory?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    So judgemental over such a petty thing.
    Yeah I agree. He is extremely judgemental although I am open minded and would actually check them out. I agree with you there buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So screwing 26 million people out of healthcare is bringing the country back to its former glory?
    If that what it takes then yes

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Like it would matter at all to Trump supporters.
    It wouldn't. Trump would just claim they are fake, not counter with his own, and it would be over with. Once a Trumper, always a Trumper.

What we'll be looking for is impeachable offenses. Just takes one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If there was a time back where 26 million people less had healthcare coverage, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Nothing to do with the smear campaign from the assistance of Russia and Comey? Yeah, okay.
    He is Canadian, don't argue with him, he will bring you down to his level then beat you with experience.

If that what it takes then yes
    Do tell how saving less then 1% of the budget and screwing 7% of the country will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    xD that sort of threw a wrench into his entire list honestly.
    How dare you make such implications about a Respected Ta-Paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    if this is True, when Trump just got Microwaved and he is about to pop.
    His microwave was spying on him. Because reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    YAWN from 2005

BTW it's a 5 year federal felony they are conspiring to comitt, these are the times you leave the room.

Oh, did they ever find Obama's college transcripts or thesis?

Yeah....the old "Trump's taxes" thing. Until I see him hauled off in cuffs, I figure he's had a team of accountants and lawyers taking care of things the way they should have according to the laws that are in place, in order to keep their own jobs.
    Nothing to see......because there's nothing illegal about how he filed or the deductions he was legally allowed to have.

Everybody in here thinking there will be much to see. All MSNBC is releasing is his 2005 tax returns. Until we are able to see his more recent ones, I do not see much coming out of this.

To each their own but I would nto waste time with a guy named TrumpDidNothingWrong.
    True.

/10char