Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would say sephuz is not bad for Outlaw in M+ since its a lot easier to proc than the other specs (ranged stun that does damage, cheap combos, gouge) but on sin its garbage in M+. Haste isn't valued highly and CPs are too valuable to dump on kidney shot. The only way it doesn't hinder your dps for sin to proc it is interrupting, sap and blind.

But again, its just *not bad* in these cases, its definitely not the best, or even top tier. If I was running Outlaw, I'd probably rate it in the top 4 leggos for M+ trash, but not for the other specs.

Deleted
    Everyone gets Sephuz

Quote Originally Posted by Riverr View Post
    I would say sephuz is not bad for Outlaw in M+ since its a lot easier to proc than the other specs (ranged stun that does damage, cheap combos, gouge) but on sin its garbage in M+. Haste isn't valued highly and CPs are too valuable to dump on kidney shot. The only way it doesn't hinder your dps for sin to proc it is interrupting, sap and blind.

But again, its just *not bad* in these cases, its definitely not the best, or even top tier. If I was running Outlaw, I'd probably rate it in the top 4 leggos for M+ trash, but not for the other specs.
    Actually as Assassination you automatically proc it on every pack in M+ with Garrote, so Assassination has a very easy time activating it. Don't have to change a thing you're doing unless the pack lives long enough for you to want to proc it a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    Actually as Assassination you automatically proc it on every pack in M+ with Garrote, so Assassination has a very easy time activating it. Don't have to change a thing you're doing unless the pack lives long enough for you to want to proc it a second time.
    Very good point, I completely forgot about that. Since getting the cloak I'd often run with Nightstalker, in which case, I would either come out of stealth with a charged FOK or if I had combos, straight into a rupture. The cloak + nightstalker synergy is quite good, though now that I've got mantle, its subterfuge all day.

Haha ... I honestly came here to cry a bit for my "incredible" luck ... I can't believe that people spent 3 pages worth of comments to come to the conclusion that Sephuz's sucks

I got my drop from "old" content btw ... it was EN Normal ... Do u think that I have to do "new" content (NH) to be able to get some of the new legos? Or it's totally pointless?

Well, I like it to be renamed Carrot on a Stick ( there was such trinket in Vanilla lol ). I would have very much preferred if it was WHATEVER other body than neck/ring, so it give you flat agility ... belt and healing legs at least have that - a 940 ilvl agility T_T

i use it as sub in mythic+ with dreadlord's deceit for trash. other legendaries i have are shadow satyr's walk, denial of half giants and insignia of ravenholdt. it's not hard to proc either, there's always shit to be kicked, arcane torrented, stunned etc.

the way i look at it is 25% haste is 5% lower than bloodlust and 10 seconds duration every 30 seconds = 33% uptime.
    tl;dr, it has it's applications
    Last edited by Djanco; 2017-03-14 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Well do M+ and youve got yourself one of if not the best legendary out there
    (btw yes sephuz is literally for like 90% of specs the BIS for M+ simply because of how often you can proc it)

Lol nope. Sephuz is terrible for rogue even in M+. Is decent only for Out and if u also have boots (and is still a pretty meh combo, again, even in M+).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Well, I like it to be renamed Carrot on a Stick ( there was such trinket in Vanilla lol ). I would have very much preferred if it was WHATEVER other body than neck/ring, so it give you flat agility ... belt and healing legs at least have that - a 940 ilvl agility T_T
    i love the sudtle "im a vanilla player" not so humble brag, we all fucking know about the carrot on a stick..
    and yes, every time a peice of gear drops i would have prefered if it was max titanforged, with a socket, and all the extra stats, but thats not how things work out
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i love the sudtle "im a vanilla player" not so humble brag, we all fucking know about the carrot on a stick..
    and yes, every time a peice of gear drops i would have prefered if it was max titanforged, with a socket, and all the extra stats, but thats not how things work out
    well then you can all fucking admin that Sephuz is just shit with a VERY limited applicability and even as a stat stick sucks donkey balls and be done with it? Atm I think I only have it to bring my ilvl up so I can get invited into raids ... that's about it ...

I still find it funny when people complain about getting "crappy" legendaries. True its not the best ones but having a legendary is better than having none at all. Its like complaining about having a good car but its not a porsche or something. I mean you still have a car, it works, it gets you from place to place. How many people out there don't have cars or if they have them they're lemons. I mean a legendary is currently better item level than anything in the game, they all provide some kind of free perk. SO that being said there technically isn't a "crappy" legendary, there are just better ones but as stated any legendary is better than none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    I still find it funny when people complain about getting "crappy" legendaries. True its not the best ones but having a legendary is better than having none at all. Its like complaining about having a good car but its not a porsche or something. I mean you still have a car, it works, it gets you from place to place. How many people out there don't have cars or if they have them they're lemons. I mean a legendary is currently better item level than anything in the game, they all provide some kind of free perk. SO that being said there technically isn't a "crappy" legendary, there are just better ones but as stated any legendary is better than none at all.
    But most serious players already have more then 2 and in context of choosing the strongest 2, sephuz is worse then all other.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    One item will absolutely make a difference. Some specs are reliant on legendaries for 15-20% of their DPS.
    Name one.

10/char

Deleted
    sephuz will be great with 7.2

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-03-15 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    But most serious players already have more then 2 and in context of choosing the strongest 2, sephuz is worse then all other.
    Go Alacrity for high level M+ with sephuz and see for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Every single person who completed 10 dungeons has a legendary. It's nothing specially.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    well then you can all fucking admin that Sephuz is just shit with a VERY limited applicability and even as a stat stick sucks donkey balls and be done with it? Atm I think I only have it to bring my ilvl up so I can get invited into raids ... that's about it ...
    Just make sure the raid leader dosnt get to know your charming attitude, and you should be fine.

" All Classes
    All Specs
    Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses. "

This is a step in the right direction ... I'm especially excited about the stack with Sprint ...

Hahaha ... funny story ... totally unexpecting (as I never got more than 1 lego on my chars ) I went to kill the World Boss this week and guess my surprise when I see Orange Boots .... then just to realize that I'm in combat spec and my loot spec was set to Combat hahahahaha

Did I swear for about 5min disregarding the loot spec

Anyway, I noticed that currently (non crit, no buff ) with DS my Run Through hits for 375k with the 15% speed increase it hits for 385k and with Sprint u start hitting for 435k+ .. so Sprint becomes a dps CD

Now, hear me out ... is it possible, if they don't nerf Sephuz for next Patch ... that I just hit a really freaking solid combo if a sprint effect gives u about 50k dps more and they stack , that will be extra 100k dps per run through

Theorycrafting here but just LOL

It can become a good combo for people who were unlucky and have only these legendarys.
    Now Sephuz needs to proc with slows and outlaw can proc it with pistolshot, use sprint(with boots) to start the burst.