Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Am i the only one that doesn't give a crap about Trump's taxes?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You mean that the CIA figured out how to compromise and use almost any "smart" device you have to spy on you, listen to you, and watch you.

Yeah totally not worrisome though. Trumps 2005 tax returns are obviously way more important.
    But...But...his tax returns!

Has me up at night all like:

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Not sure if it has been discussed in the past 20 pages, but didn't she violate the law releasing some of this information without permission as a third party?
    Tax Assessor records are public information. (I'm assuming that's what she had)
    I believe that you do have to ask for it however. (Freedom of Information Act...thank you)

Not sure if it has been discussed in the past 20 pages, but didn't she violate the law releasing some of this information without permission as a third party?
    Nope. 1st amendment press protections.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Nope. 1st amendment press protections.
    Ah ok. I had heard rumblings that the information was obtained by a second party through none public avenues and passed onto her.

So I haven't seen a decent summary...is there anything in there worth noting? I read the White House statement in response that confirmed how much he paid/earned that year, but haven't seen much beyond that.

Horrible tweet and news by MSNBC and Maddow. Many have stated that 2005 are basically irrelevant. Even if it shows he paid no taxes, Trump will just get credit for being some smart businessman.

Did he still have normal hair when those tax returns were done? 12 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So I haven't seen a decent summary...is there anything in there worth noting? I read the White House statement in response that confirmed how much he paid/earned that year, but haven't seen much beyond that.
    It wasn't a ton. We know how much he made that year, which was a fairly notable year, and what his deductions were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like anyone's cared about anyone releasing the DNC's info from wikileaks.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    Lol, it even says client on the damn forms. Trump leaked this LMAO.
    Of course he (they?) did! Funny, how the White House claims that publishing it while under audit would be illegal, yet they go and release it at the same time. The real question was....why 2005? Because the numbers actually pain him in a good light. He now has push back against the "paid no tax" crowd.

Unfortunately, 1 year is probably all you'll get from him :/

so basically Trumps tax returns had...nothing fishy in them at all? gee who would have thought they hyped this story just for ratings?

Nope protected under the first just like the wikileaks was.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    technically correct is the worst kind of correct, and its the kind that fuels baity headlines. It does no favors to anyone, and certainly does give credible fuel to the anti-MSM people.
    I'm actually to the point now to where the only difference between the news and people shitposting is that that the former can pull the kind of plausible deniability shit @Wells is pulling right now.

MSM getting tricked again.

He is playing 5D chess while they are still playing checkers.

I feel bad for people that still trust these idiots.
    Last edited by Shaqur; 2017-03-15 at 02:05 AM.

so did maddow just troll lots of people cause if so gotta give props to her good shit only thing that would have made it better was to rick roll
    mr pickles

All the sudden people are ok with russia intel
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    MSM getting tricked again.

He is playing 5D chess while they are still playing checkers.

I feel bad for people that still trust these idiots.
    So, a distraction from the disaster that is Trumpcare?

Wow, he paid 30 million with an "M" That's a higher rate than Bernie. Congratulations, this is the most backfired shitstorm liberals have ever produced.

and the left are being laughed at again

this is glorious all trump does is win.

[iNFRACTED]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-15 at 03:23 AM.