Deleted

Retribution 4 piece compared to Itemlevel value

Hello,

as I was extremely unlucky with Helmets so far (and overall at getting the 4th piece together) I got the Head Piece from LFR yesterday, only 865 of course.
    I was wearing the Helm from Botanist Mythic with Crit/Mastery, which is definetly not good at all, but at least it's been Ilvl 905.

My simulation results are completely wierd now. The offline SimulationCraft showed an real increase overall, that's what I was expecting. But the WoWProgress Simulation, which states it uses the same SimulationCraft version, now sims me 6k dps lower. Of course it's 40 Ilvl less, but the stats are BiS on the Helmet.

I've read that the 2 to 4pc set gives an additional 3,3% DPS gain roughly. But which Simulationresults is telling the truth now? :S

Is 4pc really worse than 40 Ilvls overall? I don't think that 40 Ilvls with worse secondary stats are worse than the 4pc.

Thanks in advance

4 pcs gives 10% increased dmg to TV & TW is from 40-50% of our dmg. Thats alone 4 to 5% dps increase.
    Stay with the 4set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urw View Post
    4 pcs gives 10% increased dmg to TV & TW is from 40-50% of our dmg. Thats alone 4 to 5% dps increase.
    Stay with the 4set
    you are confusing 4 pc with 2...

yeah ok you are right, I did confuse 2pc and 4pc.

I did a quick check from my fight with Helia last night and I have gained on last attempt 33 HP from the 4 set. This is 11 TW/DS casts extra. Ave hit from my TW/DS was 1,46mil from 95 casts.
    Don't know exactly but would say it's more than even ~300-600k hits from CS.

This is exactly what simcraft is made for - just sim the two gearsets and compare.

Don't use the one on WOWProgress that is is very inaccurate just use the latest one on SimCraft