Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I get that DH needed magic reduction, but a 40% armor nurf seems rough?

Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    I get that DH needed magic reduction, but a 40% armor nurf seems rough?
    Seems like a fair tradeoff, 35% armor nerf for a 10% flat damage reduction buff :P
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Aegisjalmur, the Armguards of Awe I hate that they nerf sov by 100% however now it has haste? Oh yea I like the change over all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Takkero View Post
    Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator) - Protection.
    Gleaming Scales (Rank 1) Increases the duration of Spell Reflection by 5 sec. Spell Reflection reduces magical damage you take by an additional 20%.

ok they are officially idi*ts... fire the monkeys that works as developers please...
    you realize not everything can be reflected, right?

Absolutely no changes to MM or MM legendaries? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    you realize not everything can be reflected, right?
    You realize he's talking about the intake of magic damage as a whole on warriors right? adding 20% to something that's on a 25 second cd isn't doing much for them on bosses that only trucks out spell damage the entire fight, on top of on the offchance there is a chance something hits you during that time that you can reflect, you lose the entire reduction of damage altogether.

"before i hear the QQ ignore pain op should work" it really doesn't do much for you in mythics on said bosses where other tanks gets % reduction most of the time, warriors get flat reductions most of the time. aside from being god tanks against physicals and garbage to magic, you have every other tank which are decent at both and 1 tank that's god of both. which is the one i'm playing. Druids op