God damn I didnt see Leicester were playing tonight. That's such a huge result.

Deleted
    Well done to Leicester. Cracking result for them.

Quarter Finalists so far.

Bayern Munich , Borrusia Dortmund, Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid, aaaaaaand Leicester

Leicester in their first year of CL already going further than Arsenal has for the last decade or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Leicester in their first year of CL already going further than Arsenal has for the last decade or so.
    As much as everyone screamed "I hope they relegate", I still kind of want them to remain in the PL and do better next year. Gotta put that juicy CL money to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    The BBC need to stop with the ex-pros and get actual journalists in the fold. Danny Mills, Martin Keown, Robbie Savage, Jermaine Jenas, they all talk complete and utter bollocks. More to the point, what the fuck have any of them ever done?
    Pretty sure there's a couple of doubles and a golden league trophy somewhere in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Mourinho says people are envious of Pogba.

Wow.
    That feeling when you hope Deschamps plays fucking headless chicken Matuidi over Fraudba for France.

Sure am envious of that show pony José. Truely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure everyone wished they had spent 90 million on £30 million pound player.

Bets for today?

I think Atlético will be able to maintain the lead and go through. Now, between French and English...well i prefer Monaco because they are neither but since they compete in Ligue 1 their coefficient points go to France so, i hope City wins. I antecipaste a hard game tho. Monaco will really try hard.

Deleted
    Monaco are a tough nut to crack at home.

Will be interesting to see if City have the firepower to put them away because they won't stop Monaco from scoring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm sure everyone wished they had spent 90 million on £30 million pound player.
    Tbf gullible Man Utd fans love their 'marquee signings'. Makes them feel famous.

Then start crying like bitches when they turn out to be shite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Tbf gullible Man Utd fans love their 'marquee signings'. Makes them feel famous.

Then start crying like bitches when they turn out to be shite.
    But think of the shirt sales!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Pretty sure there's a couple of doubles and a golden league trophy somewhere in there.
    Oh yeah, Martin Keown, England's fifth choice centre back. Two World Cup squads zero minutes played.

Deleted
    Oh yeah, Martin Keown, England's fifth choice centre back. Two World Cup squads zero minutes played.
    Adams and Keown could drink like fuck though. Probably hammered whilst playing most of their matches.

Deleted
    One nil Monaco.

Was coming.

Deleted
    Said it once & will say it again: John Stones is fucking shite.

Three slips so far on the Monaco pitch. This is all leading to a comedic goal.

Deleted
    With John Stones around comedy is never far away.

- - - Updated - - -

Two nil.

What ya got Citeh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeson View Post
    Three slips so far on the Monaco pitch. This is all leading to a comedic goal.
    At least they aren't playing in Rostov turnip patch.

He can't hear you
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.