Poll: Do you think subs in Legion are going up or down?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Ppl really shouldn care about subs numbers, as long as there are at least 10000 active subs the game will survive

Quote Originally Posted by Jazkaldar View Post
    Please state some reasons that are not personally related to you or your assumptions or me or what others should do, but instead look at the game objectively, understand the perspective of different kind of players - see what LFR is actually providing to the game. Then you can start to make an argument to why LFR is good, because you don't state any.
    I don't need to. People have given dozens of reasons on this forum why lfr is fine.

I'm just here to tell people who think that content should be removed from the game because they don't like it, especially when its content they can easily ignore, to kindly fuck off.

I don't like heroic or mythic or whatever they call the top level raiding. I don't want to be glued to my chair for more then a half hour maybe 45 minutes tops. You know what i've never done? Come up with a bunch of shit about why it should be removed from the game. I just ignore it, it has zero impact on me. Imagine that!

Upwards, standing still, sinking a bit as content grows older, surging up a bit when new patches comes out. Rinse and repeat.

No reason to think that Legion is performing any bit worse than say, MoP did, and that expansion had some pretty impressive staying power despite the theme of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hoping it's sub 1 million at this point.
    ... Why would someone hope for that?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-16 at 09:20 PM.