Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm looking forward to the Broken Shore the most. I've only been logging on for raids recently so it'll be nice to actually have something to do outside of raids.

April 4th? Broken Shore?

I think you mean Persona 5, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The beginning of the end of wow.
    ... You are aware that people have been uttering this nonsense since the first patch of this game, right? It doesn't get less moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog123 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Broken Shore the most. I've only been logging on for raids recently so it'll be nice to actually have something to do outside of raids.
    Meanwhile the entire Mythic community (alledgedly) is out in force whining that they need to do so much and CAN'T just login to raid. I wonder which side is correct.

Deleted
    They'll delay the raid by about 2 months probably, so who cares. The real content won't be out until about May.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... You are aware that people have been uttering this nonsense since the first patch of this game, right? It doesn't get less moronic.
    And how many have said it back then and how many are saying it nowadays?

Back then subs were rising. Subs are now lower than they were during Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    Subs are now lower than they were during Vanilla.
    Nice Ass math and baseless claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    They'll delay the raid by about 2 months probably, so who cares. The real content won't be out until about May.

- - - Updated - - -

And how many have said it back then and how many are saying it nowadays?

Back then subs were rising. Subs are now lower than they were during Vanilla.
    Feel free to provide a source on that statement, because the latest earnings call sure as fuck didn't support you on that.

There's at the very least 2 more expansions already being worked on, so idiots making statements without anchoring in reality doesn't really change a thing.

So what are you excited about in 7.2?
    Not excited at all. Just expecting for some new content.

I absolutely cannot wait to never see my giant mammoth get stuck on a tiny twig on the floor in legion zones ever again. Ever ever ever again. Cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The beginning of the end of wow.
    Wouldn't the beginning of the end of WoW be when it started? It's been "ending" for 12 years.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Wouldn't the beginning of the end of WoW be when it started? It's been "ending" for 12 years.
    Not just "ending", it's been dead for at least 11 years (with the release of TBC)...

I really look forward to the extremely lowered material requirements for deadly grace potions.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The additional WQ variety.
    The Protection Paladin flail =D.
    New dungeon.

I'm not looking forward to doing coverage/news on 7.X on the PTR though =(

7+ Year Old Account
    new lore, the new artifact skins, the class mounts, the campaigns.

Formerly known as Arafal

All of it, maybe not rhe pet battle dungeon, but I still love that it'll be a thing, who knows, might get in there when things are slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    If you mean that your artifacts are maxed and you're saving AP tokens for 7.2's new traits, you can't use old AP tokens on your artifact after doing the 7.2 upgrade quest, so saving current tokens is pointless.
    No mean doing M+ post 7.2 and feeding AP back into it, these one's are all just to vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    The additional WQ variety.
    The Protection Paladin flail =D.
    New dungeon.

I'm not looking forward to doing coverage/news on 7.X on the PTR though =(
    I only found out about the flail now, and BY JOVE I WANT IT!!!

Kinda meeeh. TI v.3.0, Garrison v.3.0, even more AP grind (and less possibility to play alts, because obviously now you have to grind at least to basic weapon proc)... new dungeon is nice, "hard" solo content which is not scaled with gear is absurd, flying could be nice if it wasn't locked behind months of grinding new faction rep, even more legendary items nerfs. What's not to love, eh?

Oh yeah, forgot about pet dungeons. Those are a cool idea, okay.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to be able to fly!

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Kinda meeeh. TI v.3.0, Garrison v.3.0, even more AP grind (and less possibility to play alts, because obviously now you have to grind at least to basic weapon proc)... new dungeon is nice, "hard" solo content which is not scaled with gear is absurd, flying could be nice if it wasn't locked behind months of grinding new faction rep, even more legendary items nerfs. What's not to love, eh?
    Well, if you don't want to play WoW it's not exactly surprising if you don't look forward to content for WoW...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hurry up already, I'm bored.

Flying
    Season 1/2 ensembles
    New world quests which I'll probably be bored of within the week, but persist with for Rep and flying.
    Some new solo stuff

It'll keep me busy for a month at least. Maybe.