Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    What rule did this post break?
    Well, he publicly calls for "something more painful" than cutting heads off (which is a hideous act by itself) to be invented for a group of people based on their ethnicity.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It seems increasingly like Kiev have no interest in making peace with the east and reunifying the country, they just want to make things worse because they know they can just blame Russia for everything and western media will back them on it sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Rules are upheld depending on what country/nation/race is being discussed instead of being objective.
    Dude, you've been on the site since 2011, you know it's always been like this.
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-03-16 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Don't bother, most of the folks here are so Russophobic they'd cheer on the deaths of Russian civilians.
    The seperatists are firing missiles and artiallery from inside Donetsk at Ukranian government controlled areas... There is plenty of evidence that confirms this.

By the way the city of Donetsk being talked about here is in Ukraine not Russia.. So what is the nonsense about Russians ? Unless you mean the Russian holiday makers who are backing the seperatists or apparently aren't even there depending on what the story is this week.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2017-03-16 at 11:15 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    you definitely want to see some russian heads being cut off on livestream or what? no, thats isis style. need to invent something more painful for them
    Ukraine is single-ethnic country, where ukrainians are majority.
    "ethnic russians" were impotred to the eastern Ukraine after stalin killed 10m+ of locals during 1932-1948
    Was it the same Stalin who gave Ukraine all the extra territories it has now? You know some Russian territories, some Polish territories, etc? I wonder how Russian and Polish populations ended up in Ukraine.... Dat Stalin! He moved them into Ukraine along with the territories! Evil bastard.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I'm sure they'd stop shelling, the second the invading Russians leave and Ukraine gets their land back. Besides shelling/bombing civilians seems to be the new black for every country atm, sucks I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    The seperatists are firing missiles and artiallery from inside Donetsk at Ukranian government controlled areas... There is plenty of evidence that confirms this.

By the way the city of Donetsk being talked about here is in Ukraine not Russia.. So what is the nonsense about Russians ? Unless you mean the Russian holiday makers who are backing the seperatists or apparently aren't even there depending on what the story is this week.
    Are you actually denying the existence of ethnic Russians within Ukraine's borders?

Wow, that's a new low.

I like how the same people that are constantly outraged by modest republican Trump can be in a full support of actually far right wing Kiev regime?
    Double standards at their finest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana View Post
    Thank you very much. I read all posts. I see that all questions for me were answered by other people.
    But for those who think, that these videos is fake here
    So how do you not know it was a separatist ammunition stocks that exploded in the school, or it was not the seperatist who bombard its own civilans to blame the Ukrainians. After the Russian "fact" about flight 17 why do you not beleve crazy accusations like this?

No I do not beleve this, but becuse the school still standing it was probably a stray round.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Was it the same Stalin who gave Ukraine all the extra territories it has now? You know some Russian territories, some Polish territories, etc? I wonder how Russian and Polish populations ended up in Ukraine.... Dat Stalin! He moved them into Ukraine along with the territories! Evil bastard.
    Ukraine is a fake state like Yugoslavia was, lets cut Ukraine down to size so all those who see themselves as Ukrainian can live in their own state n not bother the other groups that had the misfortune to be grouped up with them. Ukrainians have shown they are incapable to co-exist with others. Putin is being too nice to them, more than they deserve!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-03-16 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So Russia starts a civil war then gets mad that they get caught up in that war? Yeah it sucks but they could end the war in Ukraine in no time flat by pulling their support for the rebels.
    Nah, its more like the Boston Tea Party where they all dressed up like native americans even though everyone knew then, and knows now, that it wasn't some kind of native insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    So how do you not know it was a separatist ammunition stocks that exploded in the school, or it was not the seperatist who bombard its own civilans to blame the Ukrainians. After the Russian "fact" about flight 17 why do you not beleve crazy accusations like this?

No I do not beleve this, but becuse the school still standing it was probably a stray round.
    Try to see this video with English subtitle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Ej...89709708576009 People say that they were sleeping. If shot from Donetsk that people would have heard it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You sure about that?
    Seems he criticises the US and its current leadership more than anything.

But hey, you made up your mind and nothing will change you, right?

Smart...
    Yes, because his favorite whore, anti-Russian hero, Killary Hilton lost the elections. That's why. He doesn't like democrats, he just supports them because they're anti-Russian.
    Watching him lose his head when it was clear that the old hag lost was golden.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yes, because his favorite whore, anti-Russian hero, Killary Hilton lost the elections. That's why. He doesn't like democrats, he just supports them because they're anti-Russian.
    Watching him lose his head when it was clear that the old hag lost was golden.
    "whore", "killery"?
    Not sure what you're point is here but I doubt you're able to keep a civil discussion going so why are you even here?

Deleted
    "whore", "killery"?
    Not sure what you're point is here but I doubt you're able to keep a civil discussion going so why are you even here?
    Compared to that old hag and her clan, I'm pretty much civilized.

Compared to that old hag and her clan, I'm pretty much civilized.
    "Civilized" is not the word I'd use to describe you or the way you act on the forums.
    Immature and obnoxious would be a better fit, I'd say.

Deleted
    Why? Because they are at "war", and nobody has a particularly large stake in stopping them from doing war crimes.

It really isn't that hard to understand, we look away like 9 out 10 times and only really take an interests if it gets too much or if we have a vested interest.

Deleted
    "Civilized" is not the word I'd use to describe you or the way you act on the forums.
    Immature and obnoxious would be a better fit, I'd say.
    Immature? You should have seen hero Skroe when I mentioned that 9/11 was nothing compared to terrorist attacks in Russia. Or maybe not immature, more like psychopathic.
    Anyway, I think that some of us know Skroesec TOO MUCH. You don't.

Immature? You should have seen hero Skroe when I mentioned that 9/11 was nothing compared to terrorist attacks in Russia. Or maybe not immature, more like psychopathic.
    Not sure why you have this obsession with this poster but you should probably talk to someone about this.

Good thing most normal russians arent these kreml paid trolls that occupy this forum spreading bullshit in all russia threads, most russians are acually normal people not paid by putler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... the above would make you a psychopath, not him...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi