Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    If Trump farted in the wind Trump supporters would love it not exactly a high bar.
    and there would be a post on MMO-Champ with the left saying how deplorable he is for farting.
    Even though the left farts everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Merkel funded Hillary, that's the embarrassment, she interfered with US internal politics.

[Source needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    That handshake moment is so freaking hilarious. It's like she's talking to a 5 year old who just got his candy denied.
    Do you see now why we call her mother of the nation affectionately? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the most experienced and knowledgeable politicians on Earth meets with one of the most noobish and retarded ones... I thought matter and antimatter were supposed to annihilate.

At least he grabbed her by the hand and not by the Muschi!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    and there would be a post on MMO-Champ with the left saying how deplorable he is for farting.
    >The U.S
    >Having left wingers

Huehuehue

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to know how you learned this... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    How is shaking one's hand in greeting "sucking up"?
    To a macho showing the acknowledgement of women in any other form as fuck toys is "sucking up". Or that's the reasoning I think he's after...

Personally I think she handled it quite well. It was a very neutral meeting and most of the stuff talked is really just the lowest common denominator. Basically, nothing new comes off this. Trump will perhaps rant a little less about the EU or NATO and Merkel will continue to do what she always does, a pretty decent, if unspectacular, job.
    Last edited by Slant; 2017-03-17 at 10:20 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't want to know how you learned this... :/
    Everyone farts.

It was a poor attempt at saying anything (even stupid things) Trump does his supporters will rally to him, and the "US left" | for @Gilrak | will bash him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You cannot rule on rehtoric when you have are ruling on a law of written words sitting in front of your face. The actual "evidence" says NOTHING about Muslims.

Based on your opinion, someone on trial for murder that said "I want to kill the guy" should be convicted solely on that statement as opposed to actual evidence that proves the person did not commit the murder. Ya - boy, I really want to live in YOUR world, lol.
    Its just happens that one of the primary function of a justice system is to determine intent. Yes actually evidence saying you want to kill the guy. Is actually gone work against you. It gives them evidence of possible intent and premeditation.

Im not sure what murder cases have to do with Trump but here it goes. Nothing in his ban has any real justification, it bans none of the countries that export terrorism. The court has no evidence that it is anything about security. What they do have as evidence is that he made an entire campaign claiming to ban all muslims from entering the US. Tush the only conclusion is that since he cannot do it, he can ban some countries in an attempt to score political points from some people. Something the justice system could never get behind.

The president has the power to refuse immigration on a personal basis, not a group. A law must be made to ban groups and guess who has the final say about when ever a law can remain or not. You guessed it the judiciary branch.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-03-17 at 10:32 PM.

I just enjoy europeoples despair on their faces and in this forum, we all know they were awaiting for crooked Hillarys victory.
    Globalism shall lose and lose badly, TRUMP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone farts.
    Well... people with colostomies still pass gas, but since it doesn't go past the butt cheeks is it really a fart?
    Last edited by Kujako; 2017-03-17 at 10:38 PM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well... people with colostomies still pass gas, but since it doesn't go last the butt cheeks is it really a fart?
    Stephen King had a great expression for that, he called it the "one-cheek-sneak", cant remember which book it was in.

So now he's trying to spread his delusions to other world leaders?

Also, I'm pretty sure the benefit the US gets from NATO isn't supposed to be monetary. It's having military bases all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Explain to me who these country owe then? If we are paying our "fair share" and they are not who is owed? Trump's entire pretense is that it is unfair for us when others pay less. So they "owe" it to us to pay more.

Would it now? Pray tell.....

He's saying Germany owes NATO more, as NATO are the one's that decreed member states pay at least 2% and it's public record Germany paid less than that. The unfairness comes from we pay way more than 2%, because we make up for the shortfalls when others aren't paying their required share.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    He's saying Germany owes NATO more, as NATO are the one's that decreed member states pay at least 2% and it's public record Germany paid less than that. The unfairness comes from we pay way more than 2%, because we make up for the shortfalls when others aren't paying their required share.
    Which is something we don't have to do. Again, his pretense is that it's unfair to us that others pay less than we do. Why is that? What does it matter what other pay when we are willing to pay more than anyone else? Because it's a slight in his mind. That is why other countries "owe." Do you really think Trump gives a shit about NATO?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/u...sues.html?_r=1

He blatantly says he will not defend members who don't "fulfill their obligations to us.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    His administration at least came out today and said that he was wrong about the wire tapping. He's not above coming out and saying he was wrong.
    He wasn't wrong, he LIED. There's a profound difference.

"Oh Ted over their robbed and shot me, and I can prove it. Well... actually I can't, so I guess he didn't. Well I guess I was wrong, no harm no foul!"

I do agree I dislike how much he plays the victim card and wish he took it more seriously. However, some are validated.

As much as you post negativities towards people I'm not sure how seriously to take you calling others 'fucking child' amongst plenty else. You really need to look in the mirror. Hypocritical at best.
    He's blatantly lied about things both serious (claiming millions of illegal immigrants voted, claiming that obama wire tapped him) to completely petty and meaningless (claiming he had more people at his inauguration than Obama.)

That's the very picture of being a child.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Did anyone else notice merkel's face when trump said radical islamic terrorism? Hahahahaha that was the best part of thier tv appearance together. She is so in denial still. Stubborn old woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Did anyone else notice merkel's face when trump said radical islamic terrorism? Hahahahaha that was the best part of thier tv appearance together. She is so in denial still. Stubborn old woman.
    She's right. It is stupid and counterproductive to use the term. Do you go around calling the KKK "radical Christian terrorists"? It is just a sad bigoted attempt to connect a perversion of the religion to the mainstream believers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    She's right. It is stupid and counterproductive to use the term. Do you go around calling the KKK "radical Christian terrorists"? It is just a sad bigoted attempt to connect a perversion of the religion to the mainstream believers.
    No but we should.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We don't really have a problem here with radical Islamic terrorism.
    It's not our fault American citizens have that irrational fear, might be due to the crappy education.
    See and people like you that share her denial is why she is in power still. Shameful if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We don't really have a problem here with radical Islamic terrorism.
    It's not our fault American citizens have that irrational fear, might be due to the crappy education.
    Not that I'm excusing their xenophobia, but we did kind of had that incident 15 years ago in September.