Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    internet troll thinks racism is OK. More news at 11.
    Or maybe I just don't care a dumb teenager said a stupid thing.

But thanks for acting like the kind of child who got Trump elected.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Or maybe I just don't care a dumb teenager said a stupid thing.

But thanks for acting like the kind of child who got Trump elected.
    Internet troll doesn't like Democracy. More news at 11.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-03-19 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Internet troll doesn't like Democracy. More news at 11.
    Oh I see, you're just shitposting.

Tell me next time so I don't waste any time on you, okay? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Says someone, that probably never experienced any racism in their entire life.
    Acknowledge they're assholes and move on with your life if all they do is say racist things.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has had the most sensible response i have seen a while on MMO(Apart from a few spewing their virtue everywhere).. I was expecting a "let's hang the kid for saying niggers!"

The only reason this got a story is because shes a cheerleader, one of the "pretty people". I've seen a lot worst racist on snapchat from kids her age that didn't get media attention.

While i don't condone what she did, her HS should stay out of it because it wasn't made on their property or during school hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I live in a ghetto, so trust me when I say blacks aren't always sunshine and farts to white people.

-edit
    Also what a racist thing to say.
    Nah, dude. You can't actually be racist against white people. You can't blame the black dudes for kicking the shit out of some white kid. You need to blame the white man for keeping those good black boys down.

Once you can grasp that fact, maybe you won't be such a racist. Though if you are white then there is no hope for you since whites are racist by default.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think its a child... and there are worse things most of us did.

You don't see how this is overblown at all?
    Well as long as you say "Meh, it's a stupid child, this is way overblown" in every thread about an SJW or feminist under 30 being stupid and doing things.

I know I've said it in BOTH cases. Kids do stupid things It's just funny to watch people flip out over an SJW saying something mean about conservatives, then go "Whoa this is way overblown!" when it comes to people being stupidly racist.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Troll gets angry. Thows a tantrum. More at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account

pot meet kettle.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Nah, dude. You can't actually be racist against white people. You can't blame the black dudes for kicking the shit out of some white kid. You need to blame the white man for keeping those good black boys down.

Once you can grasp that fact, maybe you won't be such a racist. Though if you are white then there is no hope for you since whites are racist by default.
    You're trying to sound smart, but I didn't say anything close to that. But you have posted blatantly racist things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted

video of her doing it.

without knowing the context behind it we can't really judge.
    it looks like a private video for someone called Bill. she could have been set up by some black guy called bill who asked for it, then leaked the video, or she could be videoing it and sending it as a racial insult.

we don't know, I would give her the benefit of doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man It all becomes so much easier if you're a republican. If the news is calling you a racist it can be seen as a badge of honer now a days.
    On a more serious note, ya she probably should watch what she says, but this isn't some cardinal sin, this is saying something stupid (Away from school more over, at which point they really have no say in what goes on in her life.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    You're trying to sound smart, but I didn't say anything close to that. But you have posted blatantly racist things.
    I actually wasn't trying to sound smart. In fact, the complete opposite. I'm also pretty sure I wasn't talking to you, but the fact that you can see your own rhetoric in what I wrote is very telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    people who aren't racist.
    Are you going to try and lay your white guilt on me too?

You can try, but I won't care. As I said in a previous thread, I am an unapologetic and unashamed racist. Someone said nigger. Big fucking deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    meanwhile....

or.. short version of the message..

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    i thought it will be xxx when i saw "school cheerleader caught"

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You act like there's the least bit of confusion as to whether or not recording yourself saying "nigger" is a sensible thing to do.
    I am waiting for when the media writes an article about a twitch chat user who spelled out the n-word.

Why don't we just plug the OT forums directly into the Daily Mail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I actually wasn't trying to sound smart. In fact, the complete opposite. I'm also pretty sure I wasn't talking to you, but the fact that you can see your own rhetoric in what I wrote is very telling.
    So you were trying to sound dumb? Well you did a good job of showing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.