Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma1 View Post
    uneducated and being a idiot is not the same thing and education does not guarentee that your not a idiot
    plenty of idiots who got educated and live in denial thinking that they know it all, while in reality they are pretty retarted in alot of areas

on a sidenote, its perfectly fine to use the term since that is exactly what it is
    and the vast majority are not integrating but profiteering, atleast in belgium and judging what i saw in the netherlands its the same or simular there, just have to visit a city like rotterdam or utrecht to see it.

a large % dont or barely speak dutch/flemish and dont try to learn it here
    and cry rasist as soon as things dont go their way or if we dont give them exeptions in the law due to their faith

Half of Belgium doesn't speak Flemish, this goes beyond immigration. You certainly can act idiotic while being educated, the more educated you are the smaller the chance is you will not understand something in a specific field hence the importance of general education in our younger years, something some countries fail hard on.

Claiming to know better than everyone without any context added to such statement is a good way to show idiotic behavior thanks for the example, i guess.

Immigration is not a problem with the first generation, the problems we face now comes from the the third generation. This is down to several factors and playing the blame game here while exclusively targeting one side is part of the problem and merely shows your lack of understanding of the deeper issues behind them, don't worry most people don't understand them, that's why those who identify themselves with the PVV and VB in Belgium are what is considered the populist answer to the right voter, generally uneducated or informed on the manner and gullible enough to swallow easy answers like "alle bruine en moslims buiten!" to think would solve our high social systems costs.

I call those parties racists and on top of them i dislike them not because they are on the right side not i dislike them because those uneducated and stumbling baboons make it hard for the actual right to come up with a realistic plan or even better a good debate and discussion about it, you are the type of people who are far worse than any left leaning supporter you are the cancer that resides on the right spectrum of politics and should ideally be cut out to become something the moderate folk are no longer identified with. You are the cause why the political opposition can reduce debates about immigration control to buzzwords like racism.

So sincerely a NV-A Voter (*), kindly fuck off to whatever hillbilly ideological cesspool you climbed up from and let the political parties with an actual plan on controlling immigration and managing integration deal with it.

(added link for information purposes for those living elsewhere)
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-03-18 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    No, Trump is under the idea that Obama is watching him sleep.
    Now the real question, does this stem from paranoia or a deep desire he's trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So is everyone here in agreement that Merkel is currently in competition with Hitler for worst German leader of all time?
    Ehm... She's one of the best leaders Germany ever had.
    What are you talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And your opinion is wrong. And no, the SCOTUS won't settle this debate because it will just end in a 4-4 decision and will stay with the 9th Circuit decision.
    - - - Updated - - -

By the time it gets to the SCOTUS (if it even gets there, it will most likely be overturned on appeal) President Donald J. Trump will have already have his nominee - Neil Gorsuch - sitting on the bench. The decision will be most likely 6-3 (Kagan, Sotomayor, and Ginsburg will probably be the dissenters.) in favor of Trump.

BTW - here is a nice little update for you folks - FIVE JUDGES on the 9th Circuit have signed a letter stating what a completely ridiculous opinion that both Robart and Watson made regarding the Trump travel ban. They DESTROYED all of the idiotic left-wing activist bullshit reasoning those 2 stupid-as-fuck judges used to issue their ruling. This is not being reported on by the usual 5 suspects - CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, and ABC. gee - wonder why?

Here is the actual letter: http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...0en%20banc.pdf

And here is an article from the Washington Post about it : Five 9th Circuit judges dissent, arguing for vacating panel decision on President Trump’s immigration executive order

On Wednesday, the call for rehearing was denied, because it didn’t get a majority vote of the 9th Circuit judges; but five judges — Judge Bybee, joined by Judges Kozinski, Callahan, Bea, and Ikuta — issued an opinion arguing that rehearing should have been granted, and that the panel decision was wrong and should therefore be vacated. The opinion is worth reading, I think (alongside the panel opinion, if you hadn’t read that yet), and strikes me as pretty persuasive.

For those folks that don't have the patience to read the actual letter, here is a bit of a summary:

The original 3-judge panel “neglected or overlooked critical cases by the Supreme Court and by our making clear that when we are reviewing decisions about who may be admitted into the United States, we must defer to the judgment of the political branches.” Of particular note, the five panel judges note how the 3-judge panel decision in “compounding its omission” of Supreme Court decisions and relevant sister Circuit precedents, also “missed all of our own cases” on the subject. The 5 judges conclude the panel engaged in a “clear misstatement of law” so bad it compelled “vacating” an opinion usually mooted by a dismissed case.
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/five...-ban-decision/
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-03-18 at 11:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Browsing over them only a few of them are rather far fetched like the picture with the kid atop of two parrots. The rest however yeah can't really deny it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Think you posted in the wrong thread.

Regardless - so what? Rosie O'Donnell is a fat, ugly pig. Miss Universe did gain too much weight.

No one that voted for Trump gives a fuck, as well they shouldn't. And if his rhetoric bothers you? I could not fucking care less.

And it goes to my point - every time they tried to bring down Trump basically replied "fuck you". And that is one reason people voted for him. He didn't change who he was to satisfy a bunch of alt-left crybabies.

BTW - when the alt-left propped up the 12 bimbos accusing Trump of sexual assault I said they were all liars and that nothing would come of it - and did anything come of it? No. Not one-single-thing.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-03-18 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    Be suprised if he isn't intimidated by strong women.

Lets face it, his birds playing the Hugh Hef angle. Touch it until he dies then take all the £££.

When he meets someone who isn't after his bucks hes in trouble.

So is everyone here in agreement that Merkel is currently in competition with Hitler for worst German leader of all time?
    If I were a retard I'm sure we could find more common ground. Or a troll, but what's the difference these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    If I were a retard I'm sure we could find more common ground. Or a troll, but what's the difference these days?
    The latter category is actually somewhat an intelligent life form.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The latter category is actually somewhat an intelligent life form.
    Indistinguishable over the internet nonetheless.

i don't like merkel. she's always hunched looking like some kind of scheming goblin. she's looked that way her whole life, too. does she have some kind of back problem or something? if that's the case, then i guess she can't help it. but if it's not, she's weird.

she's also got some really shitty political ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I think I can see Merkel smirking slightly in that short animation posted earlier.
    Well, it wouldn't surprise me if she did.
    She let him run headfirst into that one and he didn't even notice.

Only trolls, idiots or twelve-year olds looking to stir up bullshit are "in agreement" with that ridiculous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    Only trolls, idiots or twelve-year olds looking to stir up bullshit are "in agreement" with that ridiculous statement.
    "It would be a shame if this reached r/all, wouldn't it be, fellow centipedes?!"

Wiretap went from Obama did it, to Obama got the British to do it, to Fox said it ask them.

I mean at least the truth finally came out in a way. He basiclly just said he saw it on TV and thought it was true. You know.. like your average idiot would compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Several "countries" funded Hillary. The MSM just doesn't advertise it.
    You seem to have misplaced those quotation marks, the one you put before countries should have gone after Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Cry your eyes out then.
    I do not think he supports Trump that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

By the time it gets to the SCOTUS (if it even gets there, it will most likely be overturned on appeal) President Donald J. Trump will have already have his nominee - Neil Gorsuch - sitting on the bench. The decision will be most likely 6-3 (Kagan, Sotomayor, and Ginsburg will probably be the dissenters.) in favor of Trump.

BTW - here is a nice little update for you folks - FIVE JUDGES on the 9th Circuit have signed a letter stating what a completely ridiculous opinion that both Robart and Watson made regarding the Trump travel ban. They DESTROYED all of the idiotic left-wing activist bullshit reasoning those 2 stupid-as-fuck judges used to issue their ruling. This is not being reported on by the usual 5 suspects - CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, and ABC. gee - wonder why?

Here is the actual letter: http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...0en%20banc.pdf

And here is an article from the Washington Post about it : Five 9th Circuit judges dissent, arguing for vacating panel decision on President Trump’s immigration executive order

For those folks that don't have the patience to read the actual letter, here is a bit of a summary:

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/five...-ban-decision/
    Don't know why we should care what you think when you think that Gorsuch will be nominated, that it will be a 6-3 decision, and that the opinions of 5 of the 11 matter. All 5 of them were appointed by Republicans, 4 by GWB, and 1 by Reagan. Of course they are going to tow the party line, even if that line is going to be used to hang them all.

Also why the fuck should we care what these judges have to say? Especially Bybee, he is the douche that thinks "enhanced interrogation" aka torture, works.

Deleted
    Don't know why we should care what you think when you think that Gorsuch will be nominated...
    Maybe because he has already been nominated? /facepalm

Do you even know the difference between nominated and approved?

Regardless, his nomination will approved because there isn't a fucking thing that Democrats can do to stop it, thanks to King Dipshit Harry Reid and his "nuclear option". Thank Democrats, nothing like using you own rules against you.

All 5 of them were appointed by Republicans, 4 by GWB, and 1 by Reagan. Of course they are going to tow the party line, even if that line is going to be used to hang them all.
    Yea - just like the disphit judges that were approved by Obama that tow the liberal/progressive line.

Tow the party line? They based their opinion on the actual US Constitution as opposed to the alt-left judges that based their opinions on "feelings", not LAW.

Also why the fuck should we care what these judges have to say? Especially Bybee, he is the douche that thinks "enhanced interrogation" aka torture, works.
    I agree - why should we care what Robart has to say - or Watson?

Just like I told you Trump would be elected and all of you said I was delusional, just like when I said those 12 bimbos didn't matter one bit and folks like you thought for SURE he was going down, the EO will be instituted. My hope is that after it is established that Trump can do whatever the fuck he wants to, regarding immigration, that he does ban ALL Muslims from coming into the USA.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-03-18 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Maybe because he has already been nominated? /facepalm

Do you even know the difference between nominated and approved?

Regardless, his nomination will approved because there isn't a fucking thing that Democrats can do to stop it, thanks to King Dipshit Harry Reid and his "nuclear option". Thanks Democrats, nothing like using you own rules against you.

Yea - just like the disphit judges that were approved by Obama that tow the liberal/progressive line.

Tow the party line? Why - because their reasoning is actually based on the US Constitution, not the "feelings" of a couple of alt-left judges? LOL.

I agree - why should we care what Robart has to say - or Watson?

Just like I told you Trump would be elected and all of you said I was delusional, just like when I siad those 12 bimbos didn't matter one bit and folks like you thought for SURE he was going down, the EO will be instituted. My hope is that after it is established that Trump can do whatever the fuck he wants to, regarding immigration, that he does ban ALL Muslims from coming into the USA.
    Sorry, but whatever delusional fucking world you live in, isn't the real world. Gorsuch won't be appointed because a filibuster is all that is needed to stop him. The "nuclear option" can't be used on Supreme Court justices. You would know that if you paid any fucking attention.