Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Blizzard din lost there mind

why in the world do we have to do so much group content to unlock so many appearances for our artifact weapons? 99% of the damn skins require you to group up with people in premade groups and not dungeon finder/raid finder.. i dont want to join a guild or make a group just to get a cool skin just like 99% of the people who play this game!
    Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2017-03-18 at 04:15 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    its an mmo interacting with people is kinda a few part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    i dont want to join a guild or make a group just to get a cool skin just like 99% of the people who play this game!
    Then don't. Its just a cosmetic reward.

And to be precise, its one of 5 skins that require this (soon to be 6), not "99%", or 4 of 20 color variations if you want to be pedantic.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid you should have to group up for totally optional cosmetic rewards... in a massively multiplayer game.

Where do you people come from?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

"why is something gated behind group content in an mmo?"

really makes you think

why in the world do we have to do so much group content to unlock so many appearances for our artifact weapons? 99% of the damn skins require you to group up with people in premade groups and not group finder/raid finder.. i dont want to join a guild or make a group just to get a cool skin just like 99% of the people who play this game!
    I would have to disagree. Having some weapon skins tied behind raiding and group content is a good way to encourage some people to do said content.

I am a bit confused why they had the Unleashed Monstrosity skin tied behind the Balance of Power raid quest chain skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because not everything is handed to you from a single candy bag? Because the game WANTS you to actually do things in the game, with other people, as it is an MMO? And because it is optional, and you don't have to do it. Oh, and no, 99% of the skins doesn't demand a premade group.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    God forbid you should have to group up for totally optional cosmetic rewards... in a massively multiplayer game.

Where do you people come from?
    Last few posts I've been asking myself the same question.
    I have a theory. These are people that are so hooked up to the game they're actually ruining their life. And instead of blaming themselves they blame blizzard for everything

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Last few posts I've been asking myself the same question.
    I have a theory. These are people that are so hooked up to the game they're actually ruining their life. And instead of blaming themselves they blame blizzard for everything
    Sound theory. I think OP is just a troll judging by the title of the thread.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

i'm sad that burning reprisal requires mythics to unlock.

that's the skin i wanted for my blood elf paladin. blood elf = fire, light = fire, blood elf paladin = light fire sword

Deleted
    I don't think mmorpg is the right genre for you. I think you should try Dark souls a bit. Really fun game! rewards you for soloing stuff and the community is nice.

why in the world do we have to do so much group content to unlock so many appearances for our artifact weapons? 99% of the damn skins require you to group up with people in premade groups and not dungeon finder/raid finder.. i dont want to join a guild or make a group just to get a cool skin just like 99% of the people who play this game!
    Massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) are a combination of role-playing video games and massively multiplayer online games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual world.

Deleted
    I'm afraid 99% of the people who play the game are not like you.

This is an mmo. If you don't want to group, don't play it.

My native tongue is not English, what does 'din' mean? I know 'there' means 'their', but 'din' is new.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

bro look i can play what i want how about this if u dont like my post ill give u something 2 play with boy!

bro look i can play what i want how about this if u dont like my post ill give u something 2 play with boy!
    Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

i don't mind doing group play. it's the mythic part that bothers me.

it should be in heroics instead, at least for the first one of the new tier. then have the others in increasing difficulties.

Warning! Warning! Troll post detected!

The only artifact appearance one I do not agree with is having all 4 appearances being locked behind Balance of power or well...have the other 3 locked behind it as well.
    Though I am perfectly fine with prestigious skins mythic +15 (just a damn shame that purple cat and bear are behind that one) and the upcoming herioc kil'jaeden.
    They've done things like this in the past, mythic mounts and appearances like Tusk of mannoroth in herioc and higher.

This isn't remotely true. Stop it.