Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    LFR, Heroic, Normal or anything but top 50 mythic guilds.

If you CHOSE to grind, that 100% was your choice. The AK system made it so you didn't need to grind.
    No, it did not. Whats even worse is that the new system will make it so that it'll take ages to max out your weapon. Way longer than these 54 traits we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    If all you do is LFR, you're right. You didn't have to.
    If you do the harder content or if you're at all a competative player you had to spam Maw.
    Completely and utterly wrong. The only players who needed to spam maw, are those who are currently 7/10M and higher. If you're less than that, it's a load of BS that you had to farm that hard. I have a guildy, who will log on outside of raid for his world quests, and then to do 3hrs of m+ a week, he got 54 traits 3 weeks ago.

And that was a perfectly fine time for him to get 54, because that is when content demanded it. The only people who needed it sooner are currently 7/10M-10/10M.

It really isn't hard to understand that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    There is no "reset". You stay as powerful as you were (if you were at 54) or you get buffed (if below). You get the AP back to spend in a different place (the new traits). Nothing gets reset.
    This. Take a chill pill and do some research before crying "the wolf is coming". No one will ever take you serious OP by acting the way you do.

You're 2 ranks away from the max when the tier is almost over? Yeah, I'm sure it didn't matter to you.
    "Almost Over" ???? Your idea of Almost is 2-3months?

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I quit as soon as I realized Blizzard was moving the finish line. Anyone else?

Are you new to Warcraft?

Because every time they release a new expansion, the finish line is moved and within those expansions, the finish line is moved.

So, what's your point? I guarantee you'll keep playing, lol so stop that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Completely and utterly wrong. The only players who needed to spam maw, are those who are currently 7/10M and higher. If you're less than that, it's a load of BS that you had to farm that hard. I have a guildy, who will log on outside of raid for his world quests, and then to do 3hrs of m+ a week, he got 54 traits 3 weeks ago.

And that was a perfectly fine time for him to get 54, because that is when content demanded it. The only people who needed it sooner are currently 7/10M-10/10M.

It really isn't hard to understand that.
    You're right, we're at Elisande.

Deleted
    There is no reset at all.

And to be honest I like it.
    They said people who farm twice as me will only get 1.5% more then me. people who farm four times as muh only get 3% more. Thats good. Thats way better then the current crap system where you have 15% DPS difference between those who farm like hell and those who don't (because they don't want to or can't).

If that really goes live like that, I'm chilling out. I have 54 traits right now, and I'll not try to catch those who think its fun to farm 24/7. 7.2 will make that difference much smaller, and I'm all for it.

Deleted
    What's gonna happen to those people who want 54 traits to run a m+/EN (N) stuff? No1 is thinking about these people?

Do you mean i have to go into the game and grind again? well fk you blizz.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

I feel bad for anyone playing serious, the fact that you could complete your weapon during the tier and got somewhat of a break made Blizzard angry. Enjoy never completing your weapon in 7.2
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    Yeah, but it's kindof like a reset. For sure the OP understood the concept (the fact that he's not loosing his 54 point). But we go back again to what the theory crafting community considers best build, again artifact development paths and so on, like in the beginning where all guides were trying to teach people how to distribute their first 17 points in the best way possible. Now it's going to be the same, but with 54 points for those who have them already.
    No we don't. It's literally a straight line progression without choices on the new traits.

7+ Year Old Account
    Technically you're right. Unlike the other people In this post above me so far, they said "You'll keep grinding the traits (The ones they've shown, aka the 54 traits) for the entire expansion, obvious lie as yes they are moving the finish line and I wouldn't be surprised If we had ANOTHER finish line moved towards the end of the expansion. That's why I imagine 7.2 Is truly the halfpoint of the expansion, also considering It's been almost 7 months and expansions don't last longer than 12-18 months. Unless you're WoD ofcourse.

Blizzard failed miserably In Legion for the most part, people are realizing It and calling It quits and the fanboys keep playing blindly, and I'm sure they love the game, and It has nothing to do with them having 50 wow tokens In their bank as well cause of the convenient timing of wow tokens during the time when Garrisons + AH game game you shiptons of tokens to last you for 2-3 years onward. They knew people wouldn't sub during WoD's large gap, so they Introduced the wow token.

Just ask around, your friends, guildies, half of them will tell you "I still play cause I use tokens, otherwise I wouldn't" It's a hidden F2P model In some way. How odd people are realizing Blizzard Is the only company charging you over 40 bucks per expansion, not just on WoW, but on Hearthstone too and getting away with It, why? Fanboys. Imean at the very least if I pay so much, I expect to have free realm hopping with restrictions ofcourse, or name changes, appearance changes (One appearance feature is locked behind paying money, while the other 5+ are changeable In a barber shop, really now Blizz?)

Open your eyes, guys. They're monetizing us at every, single, corner since Cataclysm and Legion Is the last squeezed milk they'll get out of WoW before they bail on WoW potentially.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

No, it did not.
    Of course it did .... reality doesn't alter just to meet your tastes ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Do you mean i have to go into the game and grind again? well fk you blizz.
    I find it funny how people use grind to mean play.... fake news finding its way into fantasy games...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    You're 2 ranks away from the max when the tier is almost over? Yeah, I'm sure it didn't matter to you.
    Yes. A 1% increase in my DPS really REALLY didn't matter to me or to anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Yes. A 1% increase in my DPS really REALLY didn't matter to me or to anyone else.
    So much THIS

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    If you are in top end mythic progression - it does, but 99% of raiders aren't in that category.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

You're right, we're at Elisande.
    So you play in a very good guild, and are suprised you have to put in effort and time? If you're at Elisande now, you would have needed 54 about a month ago, which did not require an insane amount of time after raid.

But your raid could have been one of those who expected way too much, and didn't have a good sense of what was actually required.

When did you get 54?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Technically you're right. Unlike the other people In this post above me so far, they said "You'll keep grinding the traits (The ones they've shown, aka the 54 traits) for the entire expansion, obvious lie as yes they are moving the finish line and I wouldn't be surprised If we had ANOTHER finish line moved towards the end of the expansion. That's why I imagine 7.2 Is truly the halfpoint of the expansion, also considering It's been almost 7 months and expansions don't last longer than 12-18 months. Unless you're WoD ofcourse.

Blizzard failed miserably In Legion for the most part, people are realizing It and calling It quits and the fanboys keep playing blindly, and I'm sure they love the game, and It has nothing to do with them having 50 wow tokens In their bank as well cause of the convenient timing of wow tokens during the time when Garrisons + AH game game you shiptons of tokens to last you for 2-3 years onward. They knew people wouldn't sub during WoD's large gap, so they Introduced the wow token.

Just ask around, your friends, guildies, half of them will tell you "I still play cause I use tokens, otherwise I wouldn't" It's a hidden F2P model In some way. How odd people are realizing Blizzard Is the only company charging you over 40 bucks per expansion, not just on WoW, but on Hearthstone too and getting away with It, why? Fanboys. Imean at the very least if I pay so much, I expect to have free realm hopping with restrictions ofcourse, or name changes, appearance changes (One appearance feature is locked behind paying money, while the other 5+ are changeable In a barber shop, really now Blizz?)

Open your eyes, guys. They're monetizing us at every, single, corner since Cataclysm and Legion Is the last squeezed milk they'll get out of WoW before they bail on WoW potentially.
    Time for you to take a break man.

I'm fine with it, because I recognise that we aren't INTENDED to finish artifacts 100%.

Plus I've done fine on 12 characters just casually getting AP after maxing the Knowledge, I see no need to stay bleeding edge progressed, so I'll do the same in 7.2 - let my main farm up the new AK levels, then boost my alts and get stupidly high amounts of AP doing emissaries on those characters for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If you are in top end mythic progression - it does, but 99% of raiders aren't in that category.
    Even then, execution surpasses a couple of points percentage by a mile. That is because we're not simbots