Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    We should have a special forum section: "Random people say dumb things". Seems like every 1 out of 3 threads is like this these days!
    Yeah that Trump section would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    ...saying "nigger" is a sensible thing to do...
    Would be a real shame now if someone would take that quote out of context and spread it around.

That's what the responsible media does all the time, anyway.

What's wrong with saying nigger?

Just a word lol... Isn't there a thing called freedom of speech?

nigger.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Why don't we just plug the OT forums directly into the Daily Mail?
    It's a thread from Shep, he has a cheerleader fixation. He can't help it.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    So you were trying to sound dumb? Well you did a good job of showing that.
    I've seen you post before, and it doesn't surprise me that you don't understand what I was going for. You have a very simple-minded way of looking at things.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I've seen you post before, and it doesn't surprise me that you don't understand what I was going for. You have a very simple-minded way of looking at things.
    Says the person, that only cares about racism when it affects white people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Oh look it is the right wing trying to downplay racism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    These things are better handled by the school without it becoming news. We don't need a witchhunt by media on everyone who says something racist.
    But how can I prove to be morally superior if I do not degrade a teenager for doing something stupid?

Wait thats racist word? I have been hearing blacks use that word a lot. Or are you telling me that only blacks can use it? Thats pretty racist.

Anyway left should start witch hunt asap. Lets ruin this girls life for greater good and justice !

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    KrazyK is downplaying it and he is SUPER liberal. It is a kid that said a WORD on SNAPCHAT. Black people say the word every other sentence and no one bats an eye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You act like there's the least bit of confusion as to whether or not recording yourself saying "nigger" is a sensible thing to do.
    well we overlook youngsters being communists, so why not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    defining this as racism makes the word pointless, and therefore meaningless - Soon people wont care that people do actual racist things, because when they hear racism, they hear 'nothing'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Wait thats racist word? I have been hearing blacks use that word a lot. Or are you telling me that only blacks can use it? Thats pretty racist.

Anyway left should start witch hunt asap. Lets ruin this girls life for greater good and justice !
    That's pretty much what I think about it too.

Social justice warriors are the stupidest people on planet, using double standards and blowing things out of proportion to get their daily fix of fake justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I hope that the victim, the cheerleader, does not face disciplinary action from the school. It is a shame that there are individuals who will reach so far to take offense from something like this.
    It is just simply unacceptable behavior. Period. End of story. Want to act like a bigot to your friends without consequences? Keep it off the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I would ask you to point out where I am apologizing for racism and racists. I condemn racism, and also do not classify merely saying "nigger", "negro", "nigga", etc as racist. Context is everything, and, in this context, the cheer was not directed at anyone and expressed no superiority over any race or ethnicity.

This will be my last word on the subject (outside of PMs), as this thread is a forbidden topic. We should not have commented at all.
    How is spelling out a racist word in a cheer that describes a type of person somehow not directed at people? Come on...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Oh no, not the dreaded n-word.

Words mean things and when you use those words in public (and yes the internet absolutely positively is 100% public) then you have to deal with the fact you have opened yourself up to criticism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Teenage does something stupid and irresponsible?! STOP THE PRESSES! This is clearly worthy of being in the news. At least they didn't throw their homework away! Then we'd have a national emergency.

Seriously though, why does this kind of shit keep making the news?
    Because it is fucking mind boggling that more than 50 years after the civil rights movement that people are still so casually bigoted and kids no less. Bigotry is learned behavior and if teens are doing things like this it means we are still a long way off from finally burying this kind of bigotry once and for all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I don't know what's more sad, that this is actually being reported as news or that this news is coming from a fucking uk news site.
    What is really sad is the fact people think this is in any way acceptable behavior for anyone.

must be a slow news day for people to take notice of what teenagers are doing in their spare time.

Play Stupid Games
    Win Stupid Prizes
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Acknowledge they're assholes and move on with your life if all they do is say racist things.
    Racists and bigots aren't going to change if their behavior is shrugged off as not a problem. Things like civil rights or GLBT rights didn't happen because those affected by it sat quietly and waited for people to become enlightened on their own and start treating them like the human beings they are.

Let's be honest, it's not exactly a surprise that some random chick in Texas is a racist bitch. Let's just hope she pulls her head out of her ass, and stops being a racist bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    The only reason this got a story is because shes a cheerleader, one of the "pretty people". I've seen a lot worst racist on snapchat from kids her age that didn't get media attention.

While i don't condone what she did, her HS should stay out of it because it wasn't made on their property or during school hours.
    Public school systems are legally obligated to address and investigate potential racism in their schools. No they absolutely should not stay out of it because if teens are doing things like this in that school for everyone to see just imagine what they are doing when they think on one is looking or paying attention. This is a very, very real problem whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Dude, you need a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    What's wrong with saying nigger?

Just a word lol... Isn't there a thing called freedom of speech?

nigger.
    Isn't there a thing called knowing what freedom of speech protects.?