Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How about it being none of your or the waiters business. The waiter is there to wait on the people nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Reviews about restaurants on yelp covers more then the food quality.

Its also about the service and the service here was clearly shit.
    The problem here is more than likely a good number of those down voting on yelp have never been to that restaurant I would guess. So not really factual at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    I think you don't understand what treason means.
    If it's your first account here you may not know, but Orlong is a truly emancipated individual and isn't bound by such mortal trifles like how words work and what they mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Are people in US even expected or required to carry a proof of residency on them at all times?
    Not that I'm aware of. Maybe an ID of some kind like a drivers license or ID card. It varies I think from state to state county to county.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Because it isn't illegal to be an advocate for people who break laws?
    The largest party of those are called "lawyers".

15+ Year Old Account
    I've only ever worked in restaurants, and yeah some are weird, but I'm realllllly sure that this didn't happen and they just want attention

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    waiter is not from immigration, it none of his business if they are Mexican, Canadian, Chineese, or little brown aliens from the planet uranus.
    he is their to perfrom the role he was employed in, IE customer service and waiting on tables, not find out a persons residential status.
    Hell even if they aren't residents they could very well just be tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    How is this even legal? Isn't that pretty much a conspiracy to abet illegal activity? Doing so openly and being considered in a positive light is just bizarre.
    Are organizations advocating for prisoner's rights abetting legal activity?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Last I checked the people crossing the border didn't speak English and the majority of the Hispanic population in america wants amnesty. Doesn't make what the waiter did right, but I can see how it happens

Last I checked waiters are not the law.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. Maybe an ID of some kind like a drivers license or ID card. It varies I think from state to state county to county.
    No state (or the federal government) can require you to carry ID. If you're driving, sure you need a driver's license. Beyond that, you aren't required by any means to even have an ID, much less required to carry it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I've only ever worked in restaurants, and yeah some are weird, but I'm realllllly sure that this didn't happen and they just want attention
    You can be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sure as well if u want but unless you got some proof then all you are doing is victim blaming.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Last I checked waiters are not the law.
    What if it's a Judge Dredd themed restaurant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if it's a Judge Dredd themed restaurant?

They would have already been executed :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    The largest party of those are called "lawyers".
    Thanks for adding that. I hope they read it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sure as well if u want but unless you got some proof then all you are doing is victim blaming.
    But they don't have any proof themselves and there might not even be a victim at all so no, I'm not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Why, what's wrong with asking questions?
    First of all, it's none of his business. Secondly, what has residency to do with being served in a restaurant? Would he refuse to serve tourists?

Deleted
    You just can't be careful enough nowadays. Sad to see he got fired though.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    They don't get to overstay a visa. They can't remain legally employed without a visa. It's not a matter of fault, it's about adhering to the law. And quit the false equivalency shit. Over half of illegal immigrants are from LATAm and they overwhelmingly entered illegally. It's not as if you're talking about people overstating their H1-B, cause that doesn't happen. The employer would lose their ass.
    Yes, you are right that over half the illegal immigrants are from latin america. The rest of what you said is bullshit.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    First of all, it's none of his business. Secondly, what has residency to do with being served in a restaurant? Would he refuse to serve tourists?
    Youre assuming everything that the person allegedly said is true

Are people in US even expected or required to carry a proof of residency on them at all times?
    People, who have expired visa, can have a valid driver license.
    I don't even think the police check if you have expired visa.

They only run into problem when they try to fill W2.

It is very easy to live in US with expired visa.
    That is why Trump is all over it.

Of all the ways to get yourself shit-canned at your job, you'd think he could've come up with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Sad to see he got fired though.
    This is a joke, right?