Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    HAHAHAHAH Look at the blue post regarding our legendaries. Jesus fuck i am giving up on the WW developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I can understand that they want to bring all the legendaries in towards around the same DPS effectiveness, but they have to understand that this nerf brings our already middle-of-the-road DPS to an even worse position.

ie, would be great if they reduced cost of FoF to 2 Chi instead of 3 to compensate.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, how does this work? I've used transcendance on NORMAL Gul'dan to port out and still died because I broke bonds without anyone near by. How do you use transcendence to break bonds on M no less and still not die?

Also, you forgot Wind Walking, pretty nice stackable 10% (or 25% if you have ring) movement speed buff to your fellow raiders. Helps those poor DKs a lot.
    Windwalking is not stackable with any other movement speed buff as far as I know.

And ye just place in teleport in melee before the bonds happen and teleport back in when you get knocked out, this way all the melees share your "breaking out" damage, just make sure the melee group is high enough health AND hasn't moved since you last placed your teleport, or bad things might happen:P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    HAHAHAHAH Look at the blue post regarding our legendaries. Jesus fuck i am giving up on the WW developer.
    he's trolling.

he is.

he has to be.

/cryingmyselftosleepindespair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjugate View Post
    And ye just place in teleport in melee before the bonds happen and teleport back in when you get knocked out, this way all the melees share your "breaking out" damage, just make sure the melee group is high enough health AND hasn't moved since you last placed your teleport, or bad things might happen:P
    Don't you get teleported out more than 40 yards when it's empowered?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Don't you get teleported out more than 40 yards when it's empowered?
    It's very close to 40 yards. In fact it's so close that if you jump(for example due to WDP) just before getting the knockback and as a result get pushed back a tiny bit more, you are already too far to break it without moving a bit first. Anyway it works just fine^^

GREAT JOB BLIZZARD... Nerf the best Legendaries that aren't even remotely overpowered of a spec that is already mid-tier PVE DPS. Real smart move.

Way to piss off every PVE WW and make them seriously consider re-rolling to another spec or class.

Where is this blue post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    Where is this blue post?
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...dary-feedback/

Latest build is marked for release. Unfortunately it seems like no further changes will be made and they're ignoring the perfectly good and constructive feedback they've been given on their own PTR forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Latest build is marked for release. Unfortunately it seems like no further changes will be made and they're ignoring the perfectly good and constructive feedback they've been given on their own PTR forums.
    They did actually say there's going to be a tuning patch before release, so I wouldn't lose hope yet.

I stopped raiding on my WW recently, but I was curious if WW legendaries were that far out of line with other BiS legendaries so looked at the log data.

They really were not outliers, by heroic logs (if you go by mythic logs...there's even less difference).

Heroic NH logs:
    WW #5 legendary: 644k dps
    WW #1 legendary: 692k dps (+48k dps)

Assassination #5 legendary: 665k
    Assassination #1 legendary: 735k (+70k dps)

Ret #5 legendary: 649k
    Ret #1 legendary: 702k (+53k dps)

Havoc #5 legendary: 656k
    Havoc #1 legendary: 699k (+43k dps)

Fire Mage #5 legendary: 590k
    Fire Mage #1 legendary: 660k (+70k dps)

Obviously DHC/Katsuo's have strong procs...but so do all other BiS legendaries.

Deleted
    Soooo.... is the buff to emperors capacitor still a thing ; I am not seeing it anywhere :/
    Last edited by mmoc21b9eae572; 2017-03-19 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    GREAT JOB BLIZZARD... Nerf the best Legendaries that aren't even remotely overpowered of a spec that is already mid-tier PVE DPS. Real smart move.

Way to piss off every PVE WW and make them seriously consider re-rolling to another spec or class.
    Imagine dude what if you have no bis legendaries and want to play WW? The changes are justified. THINK before posting. They are already tweaking WWs skills, why whine?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    Imagine dude what if you have no bis legendaries and want to play WW? The changes are justified. THINK before posting. They are already tweaking WWs skills, why whine?
    Then you can still play and do really fucking well. That was the fucking point with the we legendaries, and the boots made the gameplay more fluid. But certainly not OP in any way. I have literally never seen someone complaining that they are needed for ww. But nerfing them so hard that they go from BiS to probably one of the worse ones is a problem. Other classes have so much stronger legendaries and nothing is happening to them. What ww skills are they tweaking btw? Since WW still sucks in ST and is one of the worst classes when it comes to scaling with gear.
    Ww (even MWs ) have been so fucking civil with every shit nerf we are getting but when the blue posts don't even fucking recognize our issues and point out a typo, then people will probably explode at that.
    Last edited by mmocebc4a63931; 2017-03-19 at 11:26 AM.

Kids here just whine whenever they can.

Then you can still play and do really fucking well. That was the fucking point with the we legendaries, and the boots made the gameplay more fluid. But certainly not OP in any way. I have literally never seen someone complaining that they are needed for ww. But nerfing them so hard that they go from BiS to probably one of the worse ones is a problem. Other classes have so much stronger legendaries and nothing is happening to them. What ww skills are they tweaking btw? Since WW still sucks in ST and is one of the worst classes when it comes to scaling with gear.
    Ww (even MWs ) have been so fucking civil with every shit nerf we are getting but when the blue posts don't even fucking recognize our issues and point out a typo, then people will probably explode at that.
    Check the main page or PTR. There are obvious issues and Blizzard knows it. Having boots and not having them is like a day and night in terms of gameplay, this shouldn't be like that. So the nerf is OK while tweaks are in progress. Give'em some time and post your feedback on PTR forums, to early to spread the panic.

Deleted
    Check the main page or PTR. There are obvious issues and Blizzard knows it. Having boots and not having them is like a day and night in terms of gameplay, this shouldn't be like that. So the nerf is OK while tweaks are in progress. Give'em some time and post your feedback on PTR forums, to early to spread the panic.
    Have you seen the recent blue post? There is tons of good posts on it and all of them have good anylysis on why this nerf is really bad.

You mean imagine if I were a casual who blamed being bad at the game on not having the "right" Legendary like you. Something tells me you wouldn't think a 50% nerf to the WW Boots which is INSANE would be justified if you had them. I love how you used the word "tweaking" because you know Blizzard hasn't buffed a single thing for WWs as of yet that other Classes aren't getting relative to their specs 7.2. There are threads full of WWs who are unhappy with the changes.

The only thing Blizzard did was make WW Legendaries more evenly-mediocre than they already are instead of fixing the real issues with WWs in PVE.

- - - Updated - - -

I cleared Mythic EN on my WW Monk without the Boots or Bracers and it wasn't close to unplayable at all. Instead of crying to Blizzard to nerf anything good or fun in the game because I didn't have them like a casual would do I just kept playing until I finally got a BiS.
    Last edited by Eskendereya; 2017-03-20 at 02:48 AM.

Just going to roll a hunter, mage, pally or druid. Then i can be a favored child too.

Quote Originally Posted by taek View Post
    I stopped raiding on my WW recently, but I was curious if WW legendaries were that far out of line with other BiS legendaries so looked at the log data.

They really were not outliers, by heroic logs (if you go by mythic logs...there's even less difference).

Heroic NH logs:
    WW #5 legendary: 644k dps
    WW #1 legendary: 692k dps (+48k dps)

Assassination #5 legendary: 665k
    Assassination #1 legendary: 735k (+70k dps)

Ret #5 legendary: 649k
    Ret #1 legendary: 702k (+53k dps)

Havoc #5 legendary: 656k
    Havoc #1 legendary: 699k (+43k dps)

Fire Mage #5 legendary: 590k
    Fire Mage #1 legendary: 660k (+70k dps)

Obviously DHC/Katsuo's have strong procs...but so do all other BiS legendaries.
    I really am not sure how the Rogue shoulders evaded nerfs this go around. The Sin boots have already been nerfed twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    You mean imagine if I were a casual who blamed being bad at the game on not having the "right" Legendary like you. Something tells me you wouldn't think a 50% nerf to the WW Boots which is INSANE would be justified if you had them. I love how you used the word "tweaking" because you know Blizzard hasn't buffed a single thing for WWs as of yet that other Classes aren't getting relative to their specs 7.2. There are threads full of WWs who are unhappy with the changes.

The only thing Blizzard did was make WW Legendaries more evenly-mediocre than they already are instead of fixing the real issues with WWs in PVE.

- - - Updated - - -

I cleared Mythic EN on my WW Monk without the Boots or Bracers and it wasn't close to unplayable at all. Instead of crying to Blizzard to nerf anything good or fun in the game because I didn't have them like a casual would do I just kept playing until I finally got a BiS.
    Gonna ruin your day, yes, i got the shoes. The feedback should include 7.2 changes, shouldn't be based on 7.1.5. Some people here don't even consider our NEW traits and tweaks to them. And yes, the PTR feedback is great. Let's hold the horses until 7.2. Blizzard tend to listen in Legion (FDK, UHDK buffed already, Arms AOE problem addressed in 7.2).

Calling someone casual because he has no luck to legs is kinda... stupid.