Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    In American News today Trump supporters fail to understand how debt works....in other news Trump's approval rating has dropped to 37%.

The March 18 survey showed Trump's approval rating at 37 percent. His disapproval rating was at 58 percent, the highest point since he became president in January.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._rating_p.html
    I guess people are just tired of winning already.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Too much of a coward to open it up?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-national-deb/
    Who? Me? You do realize I'm agreeing with what Politfact has. Trump's tweets, like the OP, is BS.

The OP is yet another fawning Trumpkin foreign fan.

Your own chart shows that the debt can fluctuate by over $50 billion in just one day, so what exactly are the chances that this is some kind of meaningful number? You do realize that all those national debt clocks just assume some average rate of increase, and do not actually reflect the actual level of debt at any given time, right?

OP is scary and I am scared by the fact that there are millions like him. That it requires so little to function as a human being.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm more right than left, but I know how most macroeconomics work and the majority of the national debt that has been reduced over Trump's two months are not because of any of his actions. This is because, if it were him, he would have had to push and pass legislature that could effect the national debt, which requires time to pass, implement, then (if it actually works) reduce debt. Because it requires this extensive duration in order to be credible, it's asinine to attribute nearly any national debt reduction to him with his presidency still being in its infancy.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    OP is scary and I am scared by the fact that there are millions like him. That it requires so little to function as a human being.
    Millions kind of understate the situation: 62,979,879 people voted for him.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    In American News today Trump supporters fail to understand how debt works....in other news Trump's approval rating has dropped to 37%.

The March 18 survey showed Trump's approval rating at 37 percent. His disapproval rating was at 58 percent, the highest point since he became president in January.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._rating_p.html
    Debt in America works precisely how it needs to work depending on who's asking
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because why not. Everything the Donald does or doesn´t has only positive effects for everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    What specific policies made the debt shrink?
    God Emperor Trump does not need policies. If he wills it, it will be done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Better question, what's wrong with national debt?
    This. Conservatives cannot even state their argument as to why the debt is a problem. Queue example of Greece and Zimbabwe because those countries are identical to the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obama had a US troop cap in Afghanistan which in some cases like the helicopters we sent there, the mechanics had to stay back in the US, costing the US tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars to pay for private contractors for repairs and maintenance. Little things like that end up adding to the national debt. So by eliminating crap like that, it is not hard to reduce the debt. Just needed a President with some cost saving policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Obama had a US troop cap in Afghanistan which in some cases like the helicopters we sent there, the mechanics had to stay back in the US, costing the US tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars to pay for private contractors for repairs and maintenance. Little things like that end up adding to the national debt. So by eliminating crap like that, it is not hard to reduce the debt. Just needed a President with some cost saving policies.
    Let me know when we have a President who does that.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Compared to 400 billion added to the national debt in the first two months of Obama's administration.

How will the shills and lefty's spin this against Trump? Who knows but they will try. Have the Trump haters here even read his art of the deal book???

inb4 'b-b-but muh GFC', people forget what happened during that time or too young to have known at the time.
    rofl

So...tell me exactly what actions Trump has done to create this miracle? What was done in the first 3 to 4 days that resulted in a drop? What policies were implemented to reduce the public debt? What policies could have been implemented that, after a few day, would reduce overall public debt by nearly $10 billion on the 5th day?

Why these types of questions? It is the basics of critical thought. Not just blinding accepting positive data, but probing into the reasons why.

This is what prevents people from getting sucked into this type of BS where, since the news is good, it must have been Trump and, if the news was bad, it must have been Obama (and don't even try to tell me that if the news was bad that conservatives would do anything besides blame Obama...you guys are transparent).

Show me the policies that did this work and the mechanism by which those policies would do that work, and I may very well accept the conclusion. But I'm not accepting the conclusion based on your wishful thinking.

meh...difference between debt and deficit.

The only time we've had a surplus was back during Clinton.

Deleted
    Compared to 400 billion added to the national debt in the first two months of Obama's administration.

How will the shills and lefty's spin this against Trump? Who knows but they will try. Have the Trump haters here even read his art of the deal book???

inb4 'b-b-but muh GFC', people forget what happened during that time or too young to have known at the time.
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...onal_debt.html

It's incredible! Trump has managed to reduce the national debt despite not yet having had a budget passed!

Is there anything this man cannot do?!?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    It's incredible! Trump has managed to reduce the national debt despite not yet having had a budget passed!

Is there anything this man cannot do?!?
    I know, right! Lol! Any positive post on Trump on this forum however is going to get attacked big time, makes no difference if it is true or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I know, right! Lol! Any positive post on this forum however is going to get attacked big time, makes no difference if it is true or not.
    Yeah, we should have the FREEDOM to post fake stories and bullshit opinions like mine without whiny liberals posting facts!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

How will the shills and lefty's spin this against Trump?
    With irrefutable evidence and logical thinking, also known as trump kryptonite.

Thank you for playing.

What are the side effects that concern quality of life and wellness of people?