Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gotta love railing about identity politics while at the same time talking about "Real" Americans.

Never change, Rannypoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So, Obama did order the FBI to wire tap Trump?
    Nah, "other" surveillance methods were employed.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you get to 'colluding with Russia' from 'circumstantial evidence'? It sounds like you have already made a judgement.
    Certain people lying about meetings they supposedly didn't have for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    After your vociferous debacle concerning the election when you were so assured in your ego driven opinion that there was no way that Trump would ever be elected I take your usually verbose diatribes with a grain of salt - and a healthy dose of laughter.
    I underestimated deplorables in the Midwest. I overestimated the Clinton's ability to not fall prey to the sycophants they've surrounded themselves with for decades, yet again.

Not a mistake I'll make next time. Hillary still got 3 million more votes. And neither does that election loss dissuade me from wanting to see Trump removed and his supporters put in their place.

I wouldn't change one thing I said or did or a position I took. I own it and I am proud of it. My vote against Trump was a vote against the most un-American candidate in American history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    They said there's circumstantial evidence. This warrants an investigation to find more concrete evidence.
    They have had 8 months. They knew about this last July, about the DNC hack. How much longer do they need? I mean, how can the FBI be so incompetent? If they just talked to you or Skroe you could inform them with everything they need to know to indict Trump and lock him up forever.

How do you get to 'colluding with Russia' from 'circumstantial evidence'? It sounds like you have already made a judgement.
    Many already have. Just as many have already judged the PotUS by charts that seemingly predict the future.

So just what type of investigation did they do then? It sure sounds like this was politically motivated if it happened during the election.
    They're doing an investigation. It is happening now. They have not talked about what investigations were ongoing last year beyond the fact they were not asked to tap Trump, did not do it, and would not have done it. Nor would they have asked allies to do it - in fact Vice Admiral Rogers vigorously stated that asking, for example, the British to tap Trump, would have been a fundamental violation of the Five Eyes Agreement.

LMAO this is sure to end well. No wait no matter what the out come 60+ mil us voters will think corruption of some kind went down. Maybe when China takes the role of top superpower the US will finally realize how stupid all this in fighting has been. Oh well, eagerly awaiting the out come, however long that takes.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Good. Let's clear this up. Didn't the FBI and congress say they've seen no evidence of any collusion with Russia so far? Wonder what the next thing people will bitch about when Trump is cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I underestimated deplorables in the Midwest. I overestimated the Clinton's ability to not fall prey to the sycophants they've surrounded themselves with for decades, yet again.

Not a mistake I'll make next time. Hillary still got 3 million more votes. And neither does that election loss dissuade me from wanting to see Trump removed and his supporters put in their place.

I wouldn't change one thing I said or did or a position I took. I own it and I am proud of it. My vote against Trump was a vote against the most un-American candidate in American history.
    Even if Trump is removed Hillary or a Democrat won't be put in his place. That is not how it works. It will be a long time before Democrats will be leading the country.
    They are simply out for revenge now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Good. Let's clear this up. Didn't the FBI and congress say they've seen no evidence of any collusion with Russia so far? Wonder what the next thing people will bitch about when Trump is cleared.
    His garbage policies are still garbage so plenty of anger left in the tank until 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Comey just testified Trump Campaign and individuals officially under investigation by the FBI.

And yet another wall comes tumbling down.
    Do you have a source?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lol. Approval rating down to 37% from poll aggregate.

I guess the potential of collusion isn't very popular with most people huh.
    Even the latest Fox poll has him at 43%.

On topic, holy crap, I didn't expect the announcement for the investigation so soon

Investigating without a cause for investigation means you are turning federal agencies into roving engines of justice, or more precisely vigilantes. It's even worse when the investigation is clearly motivated by politics, just look at the IRS scandal.
    Wanting to investigate without a cause is what Trump wanted to have done.

Does it hurt twisting yourself into pretzels to actively avoid understanding reality?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Even if Trump is removed Hillary or a Democrat won't be put in his place. That is not how it works. It will be a long time before Democrats will be leading the country.
    They are simply out for revenge now.
    Nice of you to create fake arguments nobody is making.

Lol Gowdy and the GOP line of questioning is just comical at this point. Sure, focus on who leaked and even journalists, not the information in the leaks.

It's circumstantial evidence that they colluded with Russia....

Do you understand words at all?
    Well first off, you have to believe that there was some sort of Russian interference with the election, which has not been proven. If there is no way you can prove, in a court of law, that Russia 'interfered' in the election, then it is impossible to prove there was any collusion. It would be like trying to prove that somebody robbed a bank when the bank hadn't been robbed.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    They have had 8 months. They knew about this last July, about the DNC hack. How much longer do they need? I mean, how can the FBI be so incompetent? If they just talked to you or Skroe you could inform them with everything they need to know to indict Trump and lock him up forever.
    The Robert Hanssen investigation took 6 years. The first three looking for a second spy (after Aldrich Ames) the last 3 years where zeroing in on him.

This stuff takes time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Hillary's e-mails?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    How are you able to talk with Trump's dick so far down your throat?
    Of course not because then you don't get to suck his dick anymore.
    I'm glad you admit that you'll continue sucking Trump's dick til the bitter end though.
    Hmmm...you seem to be a bit on the homophobic side. You sure you aren't a closet Trump supporter? LOL.