Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Done to all sorts of people. It's not right though in any case. How does that make this right? Or is it time to be a hypocrite once it's convenient time?
    I'm simply pointing out that there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around, and public opinion is not reliant upon the verdict of a jury. I also believe O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony are murderous scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just as I never suspected Hillary was going to get indicted, I also doubt Trump will be indicted. That doesn't mean he's not a dirty, corrupt asshole... it juts means the feds are not likely to indict him for it. Of course, there does look to be a good chance that a couple members of his crew are going to go down in flames.
    Even I think indicting Trump would be a stretch.

But making it impossible for him to continue because of an aura of illegitimacy that gets worse and worse, abandonment by allies, and a deluge of investigations... that's a much lower bar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My god these "Republican" clowns make the case for an independent commission. Ronald Reagan is frowning right now at his dickless successors running interference for Russia.
    Reagan would have done the same if he was running. This was a president that declared his candidacy at a town where civil rights activists were murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    All of this is pretty much exactly how the Republicans felt while Hillary was being investigated for her email server. Every day the investigation continued, the Repubicans felt the net was drawing tighter. In the end, there was no indictment. I'm not holding my breath on any investigation results any longer
    See above.

Deleted
    So you are in agreement that an investigation into if the Trump campaign on those grounds are valid?
    Absolutely. 100% agreement. I have no problem at all with the investigation.

Deleted
    10$ nothing is going to come out of it. Trump will still be president next year and the year after that

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Investigating without a cause for investigation means you are turning federal agencies into roving engines of justice, or more precisely vigilantes. It's even worse when the investigation is clearly motivated by politics, just look at the IRS scandal.
    The GOP seemed fine with the concept of investigating for its own sake when the target was Clinton. Can't really be crying foul now, methinks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even I think indicting Trump would be a stretch.

But making it impossible for him to continue because of an aura of illegitimacy that gets worse and worse, abandonment by allies, and a deluge of investigations... that's a much lower bar.
    I don't think so; if he isn't indicted on this one, his hands are all over corrupt deals in Uzbekistan and other nations.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You know that proves what you said is wrong, right?

- - - Updated - - -

When did I say that? They're investigating to see if he had any connection to those actions. They already concluded that Russia is guilty of those illegal hacks.
    What do you mean when did you say that? I quoted you... Like how much more do you want? You claimed "They broke laws to assist someone to win an election."

They haven't been proven of anything. This is where credibility dies. Why not at least wait a tad bit of time and wait for the results of the investigation.
    and then he cupped my balls...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Absolutely. 100% agreement. I have no problem at all with the investigation.
    So you were just arguing earlier for the sake of it then?

if anything is found they will pick a fall guy or 2(or more) and deny that trump or pence knew it was going on. If hard evidence is found be curious to see what the repercussions are, we could end up with what Paul R. in the whitehouse?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You want me to read it to you like it's fucking story time? It took less than 30 seconds to look at those numbers to know what you said is false. First all, saying he was "despised" isn't quantifying anything. I assume being despised requires having a very high disapproval rate, at least 75%+ but you can define that however you want. It's definitely not 50% disapproval though which he stayed below far more often than above.

Your more precise claim is that he only went up in the high 50's near the end of his presidency. Look at the years 2009, 2012 and 2013.

I assume you'll admit you're wrong now?
    I said despised at one point. Which I calculate as the majority. I didn't say despised his entire election. I then accurately described his poll numbers going up as the presidential candidates were being determined, more so from the democratic side. You're always so cute Nexx. Like a little child I want to hold in my arms.

It's now almost April. Trump won almost five months ago, and it's still going. And getting worse for him.

Downplaying it isn't working for you people. But sure. Keep on the same losing strategy.

Fact is, every two to three weeks, the noose tightens a little bit in public. Exactly at what point Ransath, is this going to get better? Two more months? Five more months? When does this go away? How does Trump legitimacy problem resolve itself?

You realize what's going to happen Ransath when you wake up one Saturday morning to hear Carter Page has been taken into custody? It'll put the Trump Presidency into stasis at the very least.
    A tightening noose doesn't really affect his Presidency though. Unless they remove him from the office, he will continue on with his agenda, and Republicans will, in most cases, oblige. At the end of the day, this is all a bunch of noise that keeps the news away from his agenda, allowing him to do everything he wants.

Is Rep Mike Conaway having a stroke on live TV? He seems to be having a complicated understanding of two-team competitions.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is that Conaway guy about? "But they wanted him to win?!" "They wanted her to lose, which leads the other guy to win" "So they wanted him to win?!"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for Trump hiring the "best" and "brightest".

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    if anything is found they will pick a fall guy or 2(or more) and deny that trump or pence knew it was going on. If hard evidence is found be curious to see what the repercussions are, we could end up with what Paul R. in the whitehouse?
    Goes to speaker of the house so yeah Ryan, if dems won the house in 2018 it would most likely be Pelosi.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    A tightening noose doesn't really affect his Presidency though. Unless they remove him from the office, he will continue on with his agenda, and Republicans will, in most cases, oblige. At the end of the day, this is all a bunch of noise that keeps the news away from his agenda, allowing him to do everything he wants.
    Not at all. The 2018 budget will look nothing like Trump's. It'll look much like the 2017 budget that Obama signed. It's the only budget Republicans can pass due to internal contradictions, nevermind the fact they need some Democratic votes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    So you were just arguing earlier for the sake of it then?
    No. I said - "lol - so fucking what".

When the investigation is over, I will be concerned with it. Until that point I will NOT be concerned with it. I will not get all breathless, like Rachel Madcow over the taxes" at innuendo. At this point, that is all the alt-left has - INNUENDO. They have presented NO concrete information that any of the supposed "collusion" has actually happened. All of it has been speculation and "unnamed sources" and it has whipped up the liberals/progressives into a shark-like feeding frenzy.

When they actually finish the investigation and come to a conclusion then I will give a fuck about it. Until that time, not so much. I personally think it is all overblown bullshit due to the fact the liberals/progressives still can't deal with the fact that they got their asses kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But i thought Comey was an anti-hillary pro-russia shill? :P
    Get out with logic. Ain't nobody needs logic when you get emotions to dictate how you should feel toward someone!

But seriously, I don't expect this to be any more impactful than the Hillary investigation.

Expect the public opinion on Comey to change once more.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..