Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    So what would this ultimately mean for Trump, aside from being impeached, would he be facing jail time, or is he above that?
    It's way too early to tell.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Good, I can't wait to see;

Right's outrage when they find something on Trump's campaign.

or

Left's outrage when they don't find something on Trump's campaign.

Either way I will be entertained.
    Indeed, I have my Popcorn ready.

- - - Updated - - -

People keep claiming Russia is using Trump as a way to have influence in America. Yet don't care that Saudi Arabia was pumping millions into the Democratic party during the Election.

I mean, either both are bad or neither are.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yet don't care that Saudi Arabia was pumping millions into the Democratic party during the Election.
    Sauce for this.

Edit: This was what turned up on an initial google - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-prince-claims

Which I decided to look into despite it largely being a site that plays host to all kinds of actual "fake news".

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/de...aign-223282807

That was their source, which already clarified that the initial news they published was incorrect.

So unless I'm missing something, it's another swing and a miss, and just more misinformation.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-20 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Why you would state that I have to clue what it means to impeach someone?
    Was Clinton impeached or not? A simple yes or no will suffice.
    He was impeached, but he wasn't removed from office because he was acquitted. If Trump were to be impeached because he was caught colluding with the Russians, then Republicans would HAVE to impeach and convict. If they didn't, they would probably cause the death of their party because even their own base hates the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the people made a career out of lieing. Also one of them was outwardly disingenuous.
    So, you agree that Trump is a terrible president then? Because Trump has made a career out of lying and swindling people.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How long before the first genuine "fake news, fake news!" or "you lost, get over it!"

Under one page is my estimate.
    Trump did that mid committee from twitter.

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Who wants to take bets that absolutely nothing comes of this?

Once again, we will spend millions to investigate somebody because the opposing party wants to bring them down.

We will find nothing, no one will apologize, none of the people pointing fingers will be held accountable when nothing is found...... It will be another exercise in futility.

Can't help but think there is a better way to spend those millions.......

Didn't some tax returns recently get turned over showing he paid something in the order of 38 million dollars?

Hillary's campaign started the birther movement.
    No, Hillary's campaign did not start the birther movement. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-228304
    But Trump did continue with it for 5 fucking years even with a short form and long form birth certificate present. The only reason he gave up on it, was because he was done proving a point that his base are idiots.

Trump released 1 year of tax returns. We want closer to current ones that can possibly show his ties to business with Russia, or his ties to the banks that are being fined for Russian money laundering or his ties to how much money he owes to other countries. He only released 2 pages of his 2005 tax returns that showed he had a decent year, the rest of them would probably be more damning since he doesn't want to release them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. What a fucking farce.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    When did this happen? That's the first I've heard that claim.
    Ever heard of Seth Rich? Assange claims that Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks, but no evidence has come forth to confirm it. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ks-source.html Fox News believes Assange but then again, it got their candidate elected.

Good, I can't wait to see;

Right's outrage when they find something on Trump's campaign.

or

Left's outrage when they don't find something on Trump's campaign.

Either way I will be entertained.
    *Brings Popcorn*

Let's feast together....

I too like to make up numbers 50% of the time.
    But it isn't a lie. I didn't make it up. For the longest time during the campaign, Trump had a 75% lie rate.
    Right now it is 72% http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Hillary Clinton was the EXACT OPPOSITE on lie rate. 26% lie rate for Clinton.
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

24 pages and counting of 'but her emails'.

Entertaining as hell, truly.

10+ Year Old Account
    And in other news, the FBI could not make any direct links between Wikileaks and Russia!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    "independent" fact-checking site......HAHAHAHA.
    Compared to believing Trump on verifiable lies? Yeah, I will go with the fact checkers over some gullible Trumpster fires.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they've been investigating since July. Nothing new was learned today.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Youd think democrats would be more concerned with the content of the emails in the DNC hack than who provided them.

Trump is a narcissistic personality and not my choice pock for president, but make no mistake the DNC as a whole and hillary as a person ate corrupt as hell and as rotten as a old wet log.
    You mean the content that showed literally NOTHING? I mean, what would you say that is damning? Was it that maybe Brazile showed that, "hey there might be a question about the Flint water crisis". But please, show something damning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    And they've been investigating since July. Nothing new was learned today.
    Here's the thing - Just like Hillary's e-mails, this investigation will give nothing out. The FBI have their hands tied in a political game that they themselves shouldn't normally be tied with.

Well, I guess the Hillary's botched investigation will have some positives in the end. If you can call it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You mean the content that showed literally NOTHING? I mean, what would you say that is damning? Was it that maybe Brazile showed that, "hey there might be a question about the Flint water crisis". But please, show something damning.
    Aura of Willful ignorance detected. Do not engage under any circumstances, @supertony51 .
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    I guess people are guilty until proven innocent to leftists. Crooked Hillary being a pro-abortion extremist is what made it impossible for her to be elected, not imaginary Russia-Trump collusions.
    What in the actual fuck are you talking about? NO ONE is pro abortion, and even if they were, it isn't illegal. So calling her a fucking "pro-abortion extremist" is pants-on-head fucking retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Here's the thing - Just like Hillary's e-mails, this investigation will give nothing out. The FBI have their hands tied in a political game that they themselves shouldn't normally be tied with.

Well, I guess the Hillary's botched investigation will have some positives in the end. If you can call it that.

Aura of Willful ignorance detected. Do not engage under any circumstances, @supertony51 .
    I just think, like with Hillary, if we had a real hardcore bombshell of a problem, it would have already come out. If they still haven't found anything concrete on the Trump Admin regarding Russia, they're not going to.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, Hillary's campaign did not start the birther movement. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-228304
    But Trump did continue with it for 5 fucking years even with a short form and long form birth certificate present. The only reason he gave up on it, was because he was done proving a point that his base are idiots.

Trump released 1 year of tax returns. We want closer to current ones that can possibly show his ties to business with Russia, or his ties to the banks that are being fined for Russian money laundering or his ties to how much money he owes to other countries. He only released 2 pages of his 2005 tax returns that showed he had a decent year, the rest of them would probably be more damning since he doesn't want to release them.
    You are stating that someone in 2004 brought forth the birther issue for the Presidential 2008 campaign before Hillary's campaign did?
    Oh my...