10+ Year Old Account

Where is the final DH campaign quest?

I can't unlock my relic cuz I have no quests for my campaign. I remember the last thing I did was collect 15 souls and 20 wq.

I thought maybe having Kayn as my bodyguard was preventing a quest so I released him and relogged, still nothing.

The menace on broken shore that's some new quest they added a few days ago right?

I'm lost, my pally and warrior campaigns were pretty straight forward.

I believe after the souls its "the Final Offer" do you have that quest? (sorry its been since launch since I have done this) If so you basically have to walk out and KJ appears and you have to tell him no. Or have you got all of the pieces needed to make the Fel Hammer drive again? And take the battle to the legion and all that Jazz?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done either of those, and there are no quests in my order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I can't unlock my relic cuz I have no quests for my campaign. I remember the last thing I did was collect 15 souls and 20 wq.

I thought maybe having Kayn as my bodyguard was preventing a quest so I released him and relogged, still nothing.

The menace on broken shore that's some new quest they added a few days ago right?

I'm lost, my pally and warrior campaigns were pretty straight forward.
    Uff done it a long time ago, but yes you need to get all the pieces to make it work again, also like it was stated you will get a visit of KJ in the Fel Hammer and then you should go to a demon world and you done.
    Strange you don't have quests, send a ticket to blizz about it.

Deleted
    Created an account to say i had the same problem.i had to complete the first couple of Fire quests (they open obliterium forge) in dalaran.i didnt have to do all the quest line but couldnt carry on with my campaign till i did them couple quests

Quote Originally Posted by Cal87 View Post
    Created an account to say i had the same problem.i had to complete the first couple of Fire quests (they open obliterium forge) in dalaran.i didnt have to do all the quest line but couldnt carry on with my campaign till i did them couple quests
    Hum interesting, i did the forge quest but i wasnt awere it was necessary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I know right its the first Campaign i came across with a requirement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I haven't done it at all and I've completed my DH campaign.

Either of the people having this issue have champions sent out on missions? You get your missions from your champions, and if they're on missions they're not present in your order hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done any of the Fire! quest in Dalaran, I'll try that thanks and let ya know.

edit: yes it is a pre-req and I got the next quests in my order hall after getting an obliterum.

Pretty silly but w/e
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2017-03-22 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I haven't done any of the Fire! quest in Dalaran, I'll try that thanks and let ya know.

edit: yes it is a pre-req and I got the next quests in my order hall after getting an obliterum.

Pretty silly but w/e
    It is daft yes as nothing tells you its required lol anyway glad i could help gl