Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by masteen View Post
    Well dont know about how much you have been running
    but using https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/#us/mal'ganis/raern
    You should have ~2 legandries, you only having one is that much off, allthough it is on the unlucky side of it.

Assuming you are: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Raern/simple
    (looking at your tag and https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753275928 looks like it)
    Yeah that would be me. If this website you linked is correct then it looks like I'm getting close to the point where i shoukd have my 3rd lmfao. How accurate is this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Raern View Post
    Yeah that would be me. If this website you linked is correct then it looks like I'm getting close to the point where i shoukd have my 3rd lmfao. How accurate is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this would be me. If that website you linked is correct then by rhe looks of it i should be close to my 3rd legendary lmfao. How accurate is that site?
    This is the most accurate source we can go off of. That being said, its still fairly inaccurate. But with only ~1700 KPs... That is far from "playing consistently". Your ilvl is relatively low and your number of raid boss kills in Legion are LOW to say the least. Raid bosses have the highest value when considering legendaries.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    I've done daily chests, ran EN about 20 times, Nighthold 8 times, do Mythic+ average 2 per week. Got 4 Legendaries, 3 of them from daily chests
    Bear in mind though that because of the way bad luck protection works, you would likely not have got 3 from daily chests had you not been doing the raids and Mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    This is the most accurate source we can go off of. That being said, its still fairly inaccurate. But with only ~1700 KPs... That is far from "playing consistently". Your ilvl is relatively low and your number of raid boss kills in Legion are LOW to say the least. Raid bosses have the highest value when considering legendaries.
    It literally says this at the bottom.

"All calculations and values here are pure #feelycrafting and should not be taken seriously."

That consistent play is pretty bullshit. I am doing raids weekly, mythic/heroic doesn't really matter. I got 6 legendaries so far and that's quite low compared to everyone else with my time played. If you do your daily cache every day you should have got your 2nd legendary long time ago. Especially after they buffed the drop rate 2 times making 99% of players have their 2nd legendary @850 iLvl

Quote Originally Posted by Raern View Post
    Considering i do all my daily WQs
    total WQ's done: 210
    200 WQ achi earned on 20th of january

yeah im pretty sure you havent been doing them and the emissary caches are one of the biggest ways of getting legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    It literally says this at the bottom.

"All calculations and values here are pure #feelycrafting and should not be taken seriously."
    In case your comprehension skills are off, I did say that it is fairly inaccurate. But it still is the only tool that we have to get any kind of idea on how many things we've killed/done with a chance to drop a legendary. With all due respect, go fuck yourself

In case your comprehension skills are off, I did say that it is fairly inaccurate. But it still is the only tool that we have to get any kind of idea on how many things we've killed/done with a chance to drop a legendary. With all due respect, go fuck yourself
    It is literally 100% inaccurate and thank you for those "respectful words".

Don't post trash and then try to verify it.

Call me casual. So far I done 1 HC run (last week to be precise), probably done every dungeon once, normal mode. I don't do raiding, not to mention mythics. I did LFR but this can be counted on one hand. I used to do emissary quests and weekly world bosses. I have 3 legendaries, 2 of them I received on the same day, within 10 minutes. 2nd was from emissary cache, 3rd from world boss. In terms of commitment I do literally NOTHING and yet I have 3 legendaries.

BTW - Dark Legacy Comics mentioned above - feels like me but I did even less than this DH

7+ Year Old Account
    As grolk on page one linked. That comic speak too well here. I have 5 just got my 5th from a emisarry cache. And yes I raid norm/heroic where you don't. But I do little m+ I haven't even got the 10 thing done yet.

So its most likely you are doing like 1 m+ a week and that's why your complaining. As frolk linked
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It is literally 100% inaccurate and thank you for those "respectful words".

Don't post trash and then try to verify it.
    So you're actually stupid and missing my point. Got it.

Holy fuck looking at your previous threads. You really are a dumb ass.

[infracted]
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-03-22 at 01:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    As someone with the Insane as well, it depends a LOT on when you obtained the title.

I did it after Shen'delar removal and the after DMF Island was introduced, is comparatively easy compared to the old version.
    And it is slightly harder now. It was easier to do when the guilds gave a rep bonus of 10%
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So you're actually stupid and missing my point. Got it.
    Your feelings don't matter.

Stop being a special snowflake.

15+ Year Old Account
    See if you can get in a normal EN clear once a week. They are super fast now. I did my last one in 34 minutes (lol Ursoc in 1:22) and will not only bump up your chances at another legendary, but give you some nice AP. Raiding is definitely the best way to improve your legendary drop chances, but not the only way to get one. The 3 legendaries I got on my main spec were from emissary caches. I accidentally got one on my resto spec because I was trying to help our healers get a trinket and changed my loot spec for a boss that didn't drop gear I needed for my main spec. Of course the game chose that moment to give me a legendary.

If you look at the graph MMO-C posted a week ago or so...

iLvl 888 : 13.5% have 1 legendary item, 86.2% have 2+ legendaries ... that means 0.3% of players at that iLvl have none.
    iLvl 900 : 2.15% have 1 legendary item, 97.8% have 2+ legendaries ... that means 0.05% of players at that iLvl have none.

0.32% of people at iLvl 918 have 1 legendary.

So - I suppose a good judge OP is what is your iLvl ?

My main is iLvl 889 and has 5 legendaries
    My alt is iLvl 865 and has 1 legendary, got it after just under 2 days played at 110, done NO mythics, no dungeons, no LFR and 4 bosses in NH Normal (1 run)... that's it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So - I suppose a good judge OP is what is your iLvl ?
    I do not think so, i am 891 and i only have 2, while you have 5 with nearly the same ilevel as i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Bear in mind though that because of the way bad luck protection works, you would likely not have got 3 from daily chests had you not been doing the raids and Mythic+
    Yes, I know. It's just that I did that much activity and got 4 Legendary items. I can somewhat time when I'll get next from the amount of activity I have, I've switched loot specs shortly before getting my last 2 Legendary items to get my offspec equipped

Your feelings don't matter.

Stop being a special snowflake.
    And you have some room to say that after your previous posts??? Hello? Thinking BLP crosses over characters while opening emissary caches.... wow

Deleted
    Link armory or get banned for spreading BS.

You can litteraly get your 2nd by doing nothing.