CBT questions, need advice.

Good day fellow shamans.

Ive recently taken an interest in CBT over echo and i need some advice as im a little confused over its best usage.

A. does it only build up off of effective healing or does overhealing add to it?

B.Should i be putting this down 12-14 seconds before widespread damage is incoming so that i fan build it up and pop it atter everyone takes damage, example - krosus slam etc.

C. say i build it up to 1mil, when that bursts on a group of 4, does evergone get hit with that 1 million or is it sprrad out so that they may only get 250-300k each etc?

Any help is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajjax View Post
    Good day fellow shamans.

Ive recently taken an interest in CBT over echo and i need some advice as im a little confused over its best usage.

A. does it only build up off of effective healing or does overhealing add to it?

B.Should i be putting this down 12-14 seconds before widespread damage is incoming so that i fan build it up and pop it atter everyone takes damage, example - krosus slam etc.

C. say i build it up to 1mil, when that bursts on a group of 4, does evergone get hit with that 1 million or is it sprrad out so that they may only get 250-300k each etc?

Any help is much appreciated!

All healing adds to it, but it's not very efficient to overheal just to charge it for things like slam. Yes, you should absolutely be timing it for big damage, and using ancestral guidance to boost it, then popping cbt at 1 second left on AG to also boost the cbt dump. It's a smart heal, but it is distributed among damaged players, they do not all receive the amount listed, it's shared.

Great info! So the 20% increase from AG will go to CBT if it's down before the buff is off? i didnt even think about that.

Sounds like this will take some practice to make it effective.
    thank you kindly