Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "See I told you they were spying on us while we communicated with shady foreign nationals" is the most brutal self-own

Fun fact OP - the intelligence community has pretty much admitted to spying on Trump's team.

They were spying on Russians ... and heard Trump conversations with them.

The fun thing here is that the more Trump pulls on that 'they spied on me' thread, the more his own pants are unravelling...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, it isn't. The the government has a vested interest in ensuring the incoming administration has the nation's best interests at heart.

It would be stupid to not keep an eye on candidates and their teams.
    Remember kids, spying is only bad when it's against your guy, and if it's not against your guy, then clearly the spying is done for the nation's best interests. Watergate taught us nothing, if anything, after all.

Is spying still a thing nowadays? Everything is available about anyone and everyone on the internetz

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredDragoon View Post
    Remember kids, spying is only bad when it's against your guy, and if it's not against your guy, then clearly the spying is done for the nation's best interests.
    I hope you realize we were spying on the Russians here, not Trump or his guys.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact OP - the intelligence community has pretty much admitted to spying on Trump's team.

They were spying on Russians ... and heard Trump conversations with them.

The fun thing here is that the more Trump pulls on that 'they spied on me' thread, the more his own pants are unravelling...
    Good then i hope Trump publishes every conversation Hilary and Obama ever had with a "foreign person" in the same vein of "security". Was Nunez lying when he said that the intelligence was gathered without a strong national security connection?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredDragoon View Post
    Remember kids, spying is only bad when it's against your guy, and if it's not against your guy, then clearly the spying is done for the nation's best interests. Watergate taught us nothing, if anything, after all.
    Just claim the DNC had Russian information, Bingo everything justified. This is some McCarthy era doublethink by team blue

Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    Let me break it down for you. Trump became president without the help of Russia, or the republican party. As soon as he became president all the MSM cried like little snowflakes and decided to create some a false accusation that would hinder Trumps administrative directives. While in the white house Trump figured out that the previous guy that was there(who btw left a stench of backroom deals and covert actions) spied on him. The major media were like 'HE HAS NO EVIDENCE'. Now there is evidence my dear snowflake of Obama using surveillance on Trump and or his associates... ala nixon.

AND STILL THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL THAT RUSSIA DID ANYTHING TO HELP TRUMP WIN. NOTHING! NADA! NOT ONE FACTUAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS ANY REMOTE ABILITY FOR RUSSIA TO HELP TRUMP WIN. NADA. NO LINK WHATSOEVER THAT TRUMP IS ASSOCIATED WITH ANYTHING RUSSIAN... UNLIKE PEDOSTA(paid by russia to lobby) and HILLARY(the uranium deal)

My hope is that this leads to jail time for OBAMA the FALSE MESSIAH!
    Oh jesus fucking christ what a load of horseshit. You think there isn't any evidence that Russia helped Trump win? EVERY intelligence agency says otherwise. The FBI clearly said there was an investigation into it Monday. I know you are a Trump knob gobbler, but please do try to keep up with the evidence and step out of your uninformed bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Just claim the DNC had Russian information, Bingo everything justified. This is some McCarthy era doublethink by team blue
    Except there would need to be a Russian connection to begin with, with legal surveillance of these Russian individuals catching any communications with the DNC.

And no, despite the best efforts of Trump and his cronies, this isn't remotely close to McCarthy era bullshit. As much as Trump may hate it, the closer parallels continue to be to Nixon, even if Trump himself isn't directly involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Gnome View Post
    Is spying still a thing nowadays? Everything is available about anyone and everyone on the internetz
    Yes, because Putin just updated his Facebook with "Lol, meddling in US Elections. P.S. here's a picture of the salad I'm eating"

Good then i hope Trump publishes every conversation Hilary and Obama ever had with a "foreign person" in the same vein of "security".
    That makes no sense, Hillary whilst Secretary of State and Obama whilst president were legally allowed to negotiate with Russia.

Trump pre January 20th, nor any of his inner circle were not.

Please be rational....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Its not my fault you can't keep up.
    No. It is your fault that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Even Trump's own transition team dumbass Nunes says you are wrong that Trump was wiretapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please be rational....
    You're asking for a lot here

Was Nunez lying when he said that the intelligence was gathered without a strong national security connection?
    Pretty much yeah. He gave his own, non-informed opinion on classified information, not the IC's opinion.

[QUOTE=Orbitus;45091027]Oh jesus fucking christ what a load of horseshit. You think there isn't any evidence that Russia helped Trump win? EVERY intelligence agency says otherwise. The FBI clearly said there was an investigation into it Monday. I know you are a Trump knob gobbler, but please do try to keep up with the evidence and step out of your uninformed bubble.[/QUOT

Where is the evidence?! What are the FACTS!? STOP LISTENING TO CNN!!!! There are no facts linking Trump to russia. NONE! Hilary and Podesta have more relations with Russian than Trump and all his associates combined!!!!!

And the FBI under that clown just said yesterday that there is no evidence that they have seen that shows anything between Trump and Russia... Nothing NADA! ZIP ZILCH! and that the election was 100% sound and again no tampering by Russia.

SO before spewing off about horseshit!! COME BACK WITH SOME GOD DAMN FACTS! Not inuendo and 100% CNN MSM made up BULLSHIT! And made up intelligence reports by Obama appointees late last year before they got their butts kicked to the curb.

You know facts like how the head of the investigation trying to link anything Russian to Trump and failed, suddenly finds that OBAMA somehow was spying on TRUMP! FACTS!

You and everyone else on these forums and others are spewing lies, innuendo and SLANDER when you say there was collusion between Trump and Russia or that Russia in anyway influenced the elections. YOU HAVE NO FACTS so you guys are the real TROLLS!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-23 at 05:00 AM.

News flash...........Trump or his administration would not have been accidentally spied on if they were not talking to Russian operatives that were under FBI and CIA surveillance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

[QUOTE=Noblia;45091134]
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh jesus fucking christ what a load of horseshit. You think there isn't any evidence that Russia helped Trump win? EVERY intelligence agency says otherwise. The FBI clearly said there was an investigation into it Monday. I know you are a Trump knob gobbler, but please do try to keep up with the evidence and step out of your uninformed bubble.[/QUOT

Where is the evidence?! What are the FACTS!? STOP LISTENING TO CNN!!!! There are no facts linking Trump to russia. NONE! Hilary and Podesta have more relations with Russian than Trump and all his associates combined!!!!!

And the FBI under that clown just said yesterday that there is no evidence that they have seen that shows anything between Trump and Russia... Nothing NADA! ZIP ZILCH! and that the election was 100% sound and again no tampering by Russia.

SO before spewing off about horseshit!! COME BACK WITH SOME GOD DAMN FACTS! Not inuendo and 100% CNN MSM made up BULLSHIT! And made up intelligence reports by Obama appointees late last year before they got their butts kicked to the curb.

You know facts like how the head of the investigation trying to link anything Russian to Trump and failed, suddenly finds that OBAMA somehow was spying on TRUMP! FACTS!

You and everyone else on these forums and others are spewing lies, innuendo and SLANDER when you say there was collusion between Trump and Russia or that Russia in anyway influenced the elections. YOU HAVE NO FACTS so you guys are the real TROLLS!
    I don't watch CNN, But I don't have my head shoved up my ass like you do when you casually ignore the pieces falling in line that Trump was colluding with Russia. The FBI didn't say there wasn't evidence that Russia and Trump didn't collude, they said they hadn't found any yet. Well apparently now they are getting closer.

Nothing you have said is true. Hell not even the Podesta and Hillary shit was true. While Hillary did have contact with Russia, it was under her duties as SECRETARY OF FUCKING STATE. But when you have Manafort (who was being paid $10 million dollars annually by Russia to push Russia narratives), Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Rex Tillerson (whom negotiated a $500 BILLION contract with Putin for Exxon Mobil) then you have a lot of people in your transition team that have a lot of evidence of collusion with Russia and their spy agencies.

Hmm, I went to a store which had security cameras earlier today.
    Im being spied on !!CONFIRMED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Pretty much yeah. He gave his own, non-informed opinion on classified information, not the IC's opinion.
    How are you imply a member of Trump's transition team might lie in his favor.

That makes no sense, Hillary whilst Secretary of State and Obama whilst president were legally allowed to negotiate with Russia.

Trump pre January 20th, nor any of his inner circle were not.

Please be rational....
    His inner circle wasnt under investigation though, remember this was "incidental".

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not too surprising given McCain's relationship with Trump's administration. I hope for his sake it doesn't make it come off as personal.
    That seems like exactly what McCain is trying to avoid.