Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I'm yet to meet a triggered and constantly outraged left leaning person. Constantly outraged people on the far right however I meet almost on a weekly basis.
    I have met plenty of them, alot of them muslim women, who are utterly abhorrent to work with because of all the "Muh Islam" shit they try and pull.

I'm yet to meet a triggered and constantly outraged left leaning person. Constantly outraged people on the far right however I meet almost on a weekly basis.
    Come to Minneapolis. We have lots and lots of "triggered" lefties.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    But they are trying to predict "attitude" based on political beliefs, which is illegal.
    It is not against the EEOC to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Come to Minneapolis. We have lots and lots of "triggered" lefties.
    Everyone gets triggered by something. It's just one's own confirmation bias to assume that some political group gets triggered more than other groups.
    Skoldier for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Actually checked into this guys "company" and using the term CEO is not really accurate. He is an advertiser who is selling what Republicans want to hear. If he discriminates against people for what they believe that is against the law in the United States unless he is a religious organization.

This guy is extremely dangerous because he is doing this to sell his marketing firm to gullible idiots but stupidity like this is what ends up in front of the Supreme Court and how corporations get more of the same rights as people without any of the actual responsibilities.
    I think you failed the test already brah.

- - - Updated - - -

An example of one of the questions is "When was the last time you cried and why?"

Yeah, I don't think you would have to go past that question to get accurate results.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    lefty snowflakes..

While I applaud the idea of creating a sophisticated test that can weed out anyone and anything related to the workplace, and the job profile, this crap is not such test.
    I would be surprised if they get away with it for long.
    There are anti discrimination laws in the labor laws for a reason. And before someone gets their blood boiling and tries to invoke the SJW bla bla. Labor law discrimination is a thing ever since, and long before it was trendy to feel hurt because minority.
    Ones personal stance towards America, police, and guns is just that, personal, private. If it has nothing to do with the job, its none of anyone's business.
    Same goes btw with email and or social media access.. Fuck you, if you'd ask for that kind of shit.
    Sometimes it really puzzles me how Americans can nod such things off, and approve of em, when on the other side I've never experienced another society that's so utterly obsessed with it's privacy.
    Most states have a right to hire and right to fire law protecting employers. Nothing they can do about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colin K sat during the national anthem!
    Tomi Lahren has a different opinion than me!
    Meryl Streep said bad things about God Emperor!
    Budweiser made a commercial saying good things about immigrants!
    Starbucks coffee cups aren't Christmasy enough!
    Rogue One's crew said something anti-Trump!
    Putin khuliyo

I like how "triggered" has become such a snarl word for both sides. If there's nothing out there that triggers you, that just means your brain isn't fucking working properly, because not being able to react to external stimuli isn't the best survival trait. At some point you have to grow up and get over the edgy phase where you think everything is pointless and start living an actual life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I like how "triggered" has become such a snarl word for both sides. If there's nothing out there that triggers you, that just means your brain isn't fucking working properly, because not being able to react to external stimuli isn't the best survival trait. At some point you have to grow up and get over the edgy phase where you think everything is pointless and start living an actual life.
    No, it's the lefties thinking "Triggered" is a snarl word. I dislike some things, I will say when I dislike them. being "triggered" is some leftist phenomenon where they take things they dislike and over-dramatizes how bad it effects them.

I don't like Mushrooms, Utter hate the texture of them and the overly earthy smell. I don't get PTSD and need a hug every time I see Mushrooms.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get it...

But how does one's stance on political issues determine whether or not they're "Whiney, entitled and unable to defend their perspectives"?

Reminds me of that one company that refused to serve trump supporters or something.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love it if more employers did this! It would be a very good indicators of which companies too avoid. Not only for employment but also for patronage.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are taking the test, knowing the purpose of the test, then you can easily check all the "right" answers and pass. Pretty silly system.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Hmmm, i'm all for not having that kind of employees, but it is not exactly legal to ask those questions on a job-interview in Europe.

On the other hand; if i was him and did that kind of tests, i would at the very least not brag about it online...

For instance; you cannot even ask a woman wether she plans to have children in the future.

There's a lot of triggered people here I wouldn't hire.

I don't think snowflakes is a right/left issue. both sides can provide good examples.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There's a lot of triggered people here I wouldn't hire.

I don't think snowflakes is a right/left issue. both sides can provide good examples.
    This employer would be a good example of a snowflake from the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    This employer would be a good example of a snowflake from the right.
    I think no wanting to hire whiny entitled people is a smart business move, not a snowflake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Private company, who cares? If they want to hire a certain demographic kudos to them.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think no wanting to hire whiny entitled people is a smart business move, not a snowflake.
    Based on the sample questions he provided he's not wanting to avoid entitled people. He's trying to make himself a safe place where he wont encounter opposing political views.

Tell me what does "a candidate’s stance on America, police, and guns" have to do with how entitled or whiny they are? Different political stance == entitled now?

Just seeing if they show up for the interview on time, that they follow simple instructions like "fill out this form" and they're not checking their phone every minute during the interview would weed out 99% of snowflakes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yes, cause your position on gun control means you can be a "whiney entitled person"

Person you quoted is right.