Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Don't watch cable news. Sadly, most of my news comes from this site, that's how little of a fuck I give. And I get both biased points of views here.
    At least you're admitting how woefully uninformed you are.

You know there is no way to prove something like that. Just how you can't disprove it, or prove that Trump won because he was a white guy. Besides, I'm not writing a dissertation on the subject.
    Don't make claims you can't substantiate, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You vastly overestimate the effect of the "PC police" on anyone, or anything.

Tumblr is not an adequate reflection of reality, I'm afraid.
    I think you vastly underestimate it. I don't mean Tumblr specifically.

I work with a 48 year old guy. Guy doesn't even go online much, let alone troll forums all day. We had plenty of conversations of how sick he is with PC culture in America, mostly brought up by him. This isn't a thing that is only talked about online. Sure, terms like SJWs may not be common, or meme's like attack helicopters, but people are getting sick of having to walk on egg shells around every random person because someone might get offended and try to ruin their life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Don't make claims you can't substantiate, then.
    You're right, I'll just claim my feels as fact and call it a day. If someone doesn't like it they're probably just persecuting me.

10+ Year Old Account

I work with a 48 year old guy. Guy doesn't even go online much, let alone troll forums all day. We had plenty of conversations of how sick he is with PC culture in America, mostly brought up by him. This isn't a thing that is only talked about online. Sure, terms like SJWs may not be common, or meme's like attack helicopters, but people are getting sick of having to walk on egg shells around every random person because someone might get offended and try to ruin their life.
    Maybe don't be so manifestly offensive? Why is it only conservatives that seem to have an issue with being noxious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, I'll just claim my feels as fact and call it a day. If someone doesn't like it they're probably just persecuting me.
    Are your views generally so offensive that you feel you must walk on egg shells? This is really a stunning admission and a case of projection.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe don't be so manifestly offensive? Why is it only conservatives that seem to have an issue with being noxious?
    Precisely. Why is everyone else the problem but never the individual with the purportedly obnoxious view? Personal accountibility

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Clarkson's electrical engineering degree is also only an honorary one.
    Wow, that makes the claim even more ridiculous.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Funny, I never have that problem at all. Comes with not being overtly racist or bigoted, I suppose. I mean, I try to be neither of those things at all, but even if I were and kept it inside my head, nobody would know unless I acted on those feelings. Must be tough for racist turdknockers having to suppress acting on those feelings all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    It's a basic fact that being black confers considerable advantages in terms of being a criminal in the United States.
    It's a basic fact that being a refugee and muslim confers considerable advantages in terms of terrorist attacks in Europe.
    It's a basic fact that being the right kind of extremist confers considerable advantages in terms of not getting banned on Forums.
    Its astounding to me that someone will look at a man who himself has gotten into legal trouble for refusing to rent to black people and claim that race has nothing to do with one's shot at success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that odd? I find every person who whines about "PC culture" tends to be a bit of right leaning dickhead. Funny how that works.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but he is president and they're not. The more fail he is, the worse a figure, just compounds how absolutely pathetic his opposition was and how the retarded tactics they used cost them the election. Seeing as how they have continued to do this and even stepped it up with outright treason in many cases, just goes to show that no matter how bad he is, they do shit way worse and he's right to mock them. Apparently it's childish to display your contempt of people that cry in the streets because your side's treason and lies didn't work and you still somehow lost. I find it hilarious myself.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Oh your so educated. Lets look at the senate and congress floor for the voting of civil rights in the 60's. Oh the republicans voted in favor more than the Democrats. But I thought they switched sides Didactic.

Here is a picture of the 1924 democratic convention, known as Klanbake

#NEXT
    Just another poster that doesn't know the Southern Strategy happened? Surprising. Not really though.

10+ Year Old Account
    He barely sees his wife and kid. He gets to go to home alone to an apartment in the same building where he works after spending all day arguing with people. He's made himself look stupid so often he's a running joke. He's so thin-skinned he gets really upset over people making fun of him, which they do all the time. He's so insecure he continually has to tell everyone he sees how awesome he is. He's surrounded by toadies and yes-men. He can't get anything done that he wants to do. He's the most hated man in America, and if he isn't very lucky he's going to go down in the history books as the worst world leader of his generation. And for all his businesses and buildings, his net worth is probably negative.

My life isn't perfect, but I sure wouldn't trade it for his.
    Impeach the MF.

Deleted
    I mean the argument would work in a kindergarden, so. seems to work in american politic.

10+ Year Old Account

okay so you have... anecdotal evidence of one guy.

Alrighty then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    He barely sees his wife and kid. He gets to go to home alone to an apartment in the same building where he works after spending all day arguing with people. He's made himself look stupid so often he's a running joke. He's so thin-skinned he gets really upset over people making fun of him, which they do all the time. He's so insecure he continually has to tell everyone he sees how awesome he is. He's surrounded by toadies and yes-men. He can't get anything done that he wants to do. He's the most hated man in America, and if he isn't very lucky he's going to go down in the history books as the worst world leader of his generation. And for all his businesses and buildings, his net worth is probably negative.

My life isn't perfect, but I sure wouldn't trade it for his.
    That's the exact man people voted for. And they're getting it.

No one should be able to say they're surprised about how the Trump presidency has been falling down the stairs. This is all just par the course.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's got an 80% approval rating among Republicans.
    And a 100% approval rating among retards. Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just another poster that doesn't know the Southern Strategy happened? Surprising. Not really though.
    That person should study history. Actually by numbers the Democrats voted more than Republicans 153 to 136. In the Senate more Democrats again voted yes 46 to 27. Now you can spin this anyway you want in the obvious the Democrats had the majority in both houses.

Obviously the "NO" votes were by the majority southern Congress, both Republicans and Democrat. Yes there were more southern Democrats. Example; all 10 southern Republicans in the House voted NO.

If you want to draw conclusions, look at the Southern Strategy and how it is all solid red. White I am not saying the South is still the segregationist or racist of yesteryear. There is a reason they Republicans targeted southern voters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civi...ts_Act_of_1964

15+ Year Old Account
    LMAO sounds like something a 10 year old would say.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Nobody asked me. Polls are stupid. Polls do nothing but gather the opinions of drama queens and those too stupid to avoid getting cornered by a pollster or having nothing better to do with their time.
    So, you don't understand how polling works?

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I do. I explained it in my post that you quoted.
    No, you said they didn't ask you and called polling stupid. That is why you don't understand how polling works. They ALWAYS poll some type of statistic, somewhere in the 1000-1500 range, then they have a margin of error. Usually 3-5%, so he could be as low as 32% or as high as 42%. To ask EVERYONE in the country would take too fucking long and cost too much. Which is why they only do the census every 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Oh your so educated. Lets look at the senate and congress floor for the voting of civil rights in the 60's. Oh the republicans voted in favor more than the Democrats. But I thought they switched sides Didactic.

Here is a picture of the 1924 democratic convention, known as Klanbake

#NEXT
    It's almost like the Southern Strategy happened and those people that used to vote Democrat now vote Republican.

Where'd you get your history lesson from? Facebook? Breitbart?
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-03-24 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's almost like the Southern Strategy happened and those people that used to vote Democrat now vote Republican.

Where'd you get your history lesson from? Facebook? Breitbart?
    Did you know the Republican party was the party of Lincoln?