Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "I paid for that destiny... With MY world" and the music/view of Argus was damn gorgeous ! Grats Blizzard, you made it again <3

10+ Year Old Account
    "Burn it... to ash"

mejt what else would they burn it to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berri View Post
    "Burn it... to ash"

mejt what else would they burn it to?
    Ummm crispy?

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    but velen is a peaceful guy, his paticipation will strictly be about saving the world and not about revenge.
    No, of course, revenge is such a scary word.

Righteous retribution, though, is perfectly legitimate!

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    No, of course, revenge is such a scary word.

Righteous retribution, though, is perfectly legitimate!
    maybe this has changed slightly since the scene with his dead son in his arms

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    maybe this has changed slightly since the scene with his dead son in his arms
    Yeah, but see, he's a prophet. So even his anger is righteous anger, amirite?

"Strike now, heroes, while he is weakened! Vanquish the Deceiver!"

bla-bla-bla. history repeats itself. bla-bla-bla again.

I don't get why they're releasing so many raids so fast.... Tons of guilds wound up mostly skipping Karazhan because ToV came out WITH it, way to screw over something people have been asking for for at least five years, Blizz.

story to hard for me, can we go back to slay dragons and shit ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelslife View Post
    bla-bla-bla. history repeats itself. bla-bla-bla again.
    Why Can't I put love heart eye emojis in for thisssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Yeah, but see, he's a prophet. So even his anger is righteous anger, amirite?
    Velen said after the exodar invasion "I am a prothet no longer".

To trigger this you need to start casing khadgar's beacon and cancel it.

Hmm Spaceships.... Glad I quit the game when I was still riding a horse. Would prefer WOW world to stay more like that. But maybe Blizzard can reuse some artwork from Starcraft this way and save money. Maybe WOW will not loose another raid tier next expansion then? Not that I really care. Just glad I'm no longer playing and getting good confirmation I made the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    Velen said after the exodar invasion "I am a prothet no longer".

To trigger this you need to start casing khadgar's beacon and cancel it.
    Yeah, I was there. However, he's been the guiding light for his people for 10+ millennia. Whatever he does will be accepted as the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    Hmm Spaceships.... Glad I quit the game when I was still riding a horse. Would prefer WOW world to stay more like that. But maybe Blizzard can reuse some artwork from Starcraft this way and save money. Maybe WOW will not loose another raid tier next expansion then? Not that I really care. Just glad I'm no longer playing and getting good confirmation I made the right choice.
    You get an A for effort.

Deleted
    Spaceships are here sice at least TBC I don't know what spaceship-less WoW you prefer because there is no such one :P

Please fill me in, the red guy is Kil'Jaeden, and the green ball is Sageras?

7+ Year Old Account
    What if the fight against KJ will be like Archimonde PogChamp

Hmm Spaceships.... Glad I quit the game when I was still riding a horse.
    Did you quit the game in vanilla then? Cos spaceships have been in the game since TBC. And Warcraft has /always/ had sci fi elements in it. They weren't as pronounced in Warcraft 1, but they've always been there. I mean how long ago did you quit? If you don't like the game let it go. I mean do you really have nothing else to do with your time other than hang around the forums for a game you apparently haven't played in years? That's weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Watching this makes me want to play again, been on break for a couple of months but I think this weekend I'm logging on!
    This might be the best patch trailer ive ever seen for WoW. Khadgar, Velen, KJ, Dalaran, Argus, Sargeras(!), hinting at getting closer to resolve the most important conflict of Azeroth. Got goosebumps when Kj was pointing at Argus, last time that happened with WoW video was the Vanilla intro. The creators of this video did a good job!