Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I know you will hate me for the obvious....but if you feel so "meh" about it - how about....wait for it.....

.....you don't do it?
    /GASP...

I agree with Jaylock AND det in one thread???

(Looks outside for fire descending from the sky...)

Quote Originally Posted by Spazlord View Post
    Sending a garrison mission out once every week sure sounds tough.
    This. +Patience is a virtue. +the mount is more of a collector mount than 100% rideable

you dont have to get the bootleg mount if you dont want too

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that shit scared me to a new level though man.
    Well as long as you don't abandon it completely untouched for months / years GMs should be able to fix any issues in case you get hacked. They respond fairly fast on that, at least they used to, my last encounters with hacked guildies / friends were expansions ago, I mean situations where someone purely innocent got hacked without their major fault. What I mean by major fault is for example an ex-guildie of mine who stopped playing during HFC and put a note on their wowprogress page "quit wow, gave away my account" and now in Legion I see he's back, rebuilding his old guild. I wonder how (or is it even him anymore).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookySkeleton View Post
    After finishing grinding to exalted with the armies of legionfall, I will have to spend almost 3 months playing wait&watch with my class hall table so I can get a lackluster mount to enhance my supreme oh so amazing flying experience. Kill me
    Yes you must. Otherwise you lose your raidspot, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    the mount is more of a collector mount than 100% rideable
    What do you mean by not 100% rideable? They're all flying mounts and some of them pretty cool (subjective ofc). Some if not all of them have reused skeletons or animations but they're defo not some 10th boar recolor copypasta. Even the most unoriginal ones (yay warriors another proto drake) have model alterations to show they're something new.

Yeah, you don't "have to" use them in the world where people have 300+ mounts, but contrary to the new 7.2 "challenge" artifact appearance they were never advertised as something rare or exclusive. The recolours for maxing extra artifacts, yea, but the base one was never meant to be a badge of great accomplishment, rather something to compliment your class fantasy along the artifacts, class hall transmog set, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    I quit the game, I couldn't take this farming/grinding shit anymore
    WAT
    /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    It sounds like MMOs aren't really for you if you don't like time-consuming things.
    You are confusing game play with mission table. Click and wait mission table is not time-consuming thing, it is login daily and click button subscription-time thing and its not MMO element. It involves no game play at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    God fucking forbid u have to work for stuff, would u rather afk in orderhall/Dalaran and get it mailed to u on patch day?
    I mean that's how it is in WoW nowadays... How does queuing for LFR and AFKing make it any different?

As long the don't Patch them out after Legion etc. i have no problem to Grind all of them for all Classes/Speccs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Yes you must. Otherwise you lose your raidspot, right?
    Need 1 dps please link achi and mount

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    "oh im pissed off that they are adding content to the game that requires me to do something for an extended period of time"

This sort of logic doesn't make ANY sense.

So you are pissed.... that content is being added..... that you have to do something to get..... hmmmm......
    The problem (their problem), is that some people feel obligated to accomplish every goal or waypoint Blizzard give them. The problem is confounded when that content is intended to require not only skill, commitment but time. So now their problem is not theirs; rather, the obligation is now disassociated and somehow Blizzard are to blame!

Crazy huh?

Most people are like, "wow, cool I have a long term project to work towards in wow". Serious altaholics are left bashing their head against their coffee-stained keyboards (like every expansion) but they love it -the massacists they (ahem, we) are.

I'm sure Blizzard want these mounts to be exclusive to 'mains', a reward putting in a lot of work on that class/spec; it's an homage to your efforts, and I think that's quite a tribute. So bring it on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    The problem (their problem), is that some people feel obligated to accomplish every goal or waypoint Blizzard give them. The problem is confounded when that content is intended to require not only skill, commitment but time. So now their problem is not theirs; rather, the obligation is now disassociated and somehow Blizzard are to blame!

Crazy huh?

Most people are like, "wow, cool I have a long term project to work towards in wow". Serious altaholics are left bashing their head against their coffee-stained keyboards (like every expansion) but they love it -the massacists they (ahem, we) are.

I'm sure Blizzard want these mounts to be exclusive to 'mains', a reward putting in a lot of work on that class/spec; it's an homage to your efforts, and I think that's quite a tribute. So bring it on.
    I have a much more twisted theory.
    These are people unable to control themselves, and their brain, instead of blaming itself, starts blaming blizzard because otherwise it would be admitting its own weakness.

"oh im pissed off that they are adding content to the game that requires me to do something for an extended period of time"

This sort of logic doesn't make ANY sense.

So you are pissed.... that content is being added..... that you have to do something to get..... hmmmm......
    And then people bitch that there's nothing to do when they *don't* do shit like this for the game.

same thing man, after five and a half years of continuous subscription, simply I just burned out after SoO, WoD was the finisher..
    wow = repetative, simple content where on higher difficulties you get a couple of more simple things to pay attention to

It's funny, 'cause it's hardly a farm x-)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Why do you feel entitled to receive it the moment the patch launches?

It's supposed to be an item to show you resolve to you class and actually progressing into the story line,

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    It's pretty bad tbh. No rush to do this myself because I think the warrior mount likes like shit.
    You sure you dont like a protodrake with some extra chromosomes?

What where blizzard thinking, a armored normal drake would've been amazing, but the bulky protodrake animations is so fucked and lets not even speak about the face jesus.

Deleted
    Are you now really gone that wonkers that you silly claim a MOUNT is CONTENT????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It just blows my mind. First there isn't enough content now there's too much and apparently optional content is "forced".
    AGAIN: a MOUNT aint CONTENT.

The original Wintersaber mount rep grind (pre-nerf) would like a word with you.