Poll: Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Dominos Pizza, Pizza Hut, or Papa Johns?

Of the three big international Pizza chains, which of them do you prefer?

Dominos

Pizza Hut

Papa John's

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarpinos!

Barring that, usually Dominos, then Papa John's, then Pizza Hut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza Hut. Dominos tastes like cardboard and I have Papa John's under permanent boycott for their treatment of their employees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why u tryin to hurt me? NY slice, Brooklyn all day

10+ Year Old Account
    No?

I mean, why limit yourself to those three when you could get actual pizza instead?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Never eaten any of those but would like to any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No?

I mean, why limit yourself to those three when you could get actual pizza instead?
    Im just asking which of the 3 largest international pizza chains do you prefer. I know there are several other really good pizza joints out there, but just talking about the largest 3 right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Im just asking which of the 3 largest international pizza chains do you prefer. I know there are several other really good pizza joints out there, but just talking about the largest 3 right now
    But it's like asking if I would prefer McDonalds, Burger King or Jack in the Box. My answer would still be "no". Not saying I would rather starve, but there are options out there...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

If i had to choose out of these three then i would go with pizza hut mainly cause dominos is so meh and i fucking hate papa johns mainly cause there pizzas are bland and the fact i fucking hate the guy who owns it!

Anyway i eat at Baros Pizza which is much better imo

Deleted
    Peetri Pizza

None of those chains are available here. But looking at pictures, they all have way too much dough and too little content, so wouldn't eat any of them. They don't even look like proper pizzas. Do they even cook them or just heat up frozen shit?
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2017-03-24 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    Out of those 3, dominoes.

Havent tried pizza hut in years, was pretty bad last time i had it.

Papa johns was really dissapointing.

Deleted
    But it's like asking if I would prefer McDonalds, Burger King or Jack in the Box. My answer would still be "no". Not saying I would rather starve, but there are options out there...
    So much this. Poll with 3 bad choices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well they aren't really "international". Only Pizza Hut is, but we don't even really have those here in Finland (there are a couple of Pizza Hut's, in downtown Helsinki and one in Tampere)
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Dominos was always my fav, their crust is so delicious!

and he wasnt asking if there are other options he was asking which of the 3 you would choose if you had to. If you dont like that then move on, no reason to argue saying there is better shit he didnt list. If he wanted to know what other pizza places you liked he would have asked, but he didnt.

Dominos for pizza, pizza hut for sides, no to papa

I like pizza hut the best. I like their cheese to sauce to crust ratio where there's a substantial amount of cheese and crust, and it's pretty bready, and the sauce tomato-ey and not too sweet and sugary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you give me an example of an option out there that you would prefer over the three listed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well they aren't really "international". Only Pizza Hut is, but we don't even really have those here in Finland (there are a couple of Pizza Hut's, in downtown Helsinki and one in Tampere)
    Ever watch the movie: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty?

If i recall he finds a Papa Johns in i think Iceland? Greenland? I dont remember which country he goes to, but there are definately Papa Johns and Dominos and Pizza Hut outside the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    http://www.papajohns.com/international/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domino's_Pizza

you should do a little research before you assume.

all 3 are all over.

Pizza Hut is so greasy, but oh sooo goood

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you give me an example of an option out there that you would prefer over the three listed?
    I raise you with the Finnish alternative, Kotipizza!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotipizza