Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When he said he had "The best plan, the very greatest plan", he really just meant Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    When he said he had "The best plan, the very greatest plan", he really just meant Obamacare.
    He was talking about the secret bill that covers everyone, like he promised while he was campaigning. He just hasn't unveiled it yet.

You just wait though, it's going to be the most beautiful plan you've ever seen. Tremendous, really really tremendous. Great, fantastic stuff I tell you. Believe me. When I tell you it's going to be great, you can really trust me. Bigly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He was talking about the secret bill that covers everyone, like he promised while he was campaigning. He just hasn't unveiled it yet.

You just wait though, it's going to be the most beautiful plan you've ever seen. Tremendous, really really tremendous. Great, fantastic stuff I tell you. Believe me. When I tell you it's going to be great, you can really trust me. Bigly.
    It was in his other suite, along with his secret plan to defeat ISIS and deliver 5% GDP growth.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

*Negotiation skills intensifies.

But really though, why is Trump prepared to die the in the AHCA hill?

Also on a related note, we ought to do something about our mandatory spending. We are running out of cash we can do something with.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-03-24 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps Trump should try holding his breath until he gets the votes?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    *Negotiation skills intensifies.

But really though, why is Trump prepared to die the in the AHCA hill?
    He's not, that's why he's talking about walking away if this vote fails. He has no personal attachment to this bill and no real desire to do the hard work required to get something like this passed.

Let the circular firing squad commence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    There are 2 more prongs coming. You cannot judge all 3 prongs, until you know what they are. You cannot know what the remaining 2 prongs are, until you pass the first. You want Trump to reveal the remaining two prongs, so our enemies know what they are? #MAGA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Wow, Stuart Varney can't even shill this shit? He actually called the Republican party a disgrace (at this moment in time). That's...wow. You know things are bad when not even some of Fox's biggest shills can't shill the shit Republicans are trying to sell us.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not, that's why he's talking about walking away if this vote fails. He has no personal attachment to this bill and no real desire to do the hard work required to get something like this passed.
    ... or alternative...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Please trump don't threaten me with a good thing....no please....

10+ Year Old Account
    But but he's the best deal maker!

Who knew that bad things would come from a divided party

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Please trump don't threaten me with a good thing....no please....
    Repealing ACA has been a good thing for more than half a decade. We are just to ignore that GOP had no better alternative for all these years. Trump is a walking contradiction...

I don't care as long as the garbage that is being presented currently fails.

The ACA needs improvement, not going to deny it, but it can actually be improved, the crap the republicans are trying to pass currently is a disaster on every level.

Wow, Stuart Varney can't even shill this shit? He actually called the Republican party a disgrace (at this moment in time). That's...wow. You know things are bad when not even some of Fox's biggest shills can't shill the shit Republicans are trying to sell us.
    Actually it's the opposite. Varney is pissed that the Republicans can't repeal the ACA immediately. He wants them to pass anything "good or bad" just to give the pretense of governing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Repealing ACA has been a good thing for more than half a decade. We are just to ignore that GOP had no better alternative for all these years. Trump is a walking contradiction...
    no even the republicans know its never been a good plan to repeal it without something in place, and they know there are very few alternatives most being almost exactly the same as we have today or single payer/ National universal healthcare.

If it was a good idea and people never wanted the govt involved in health care, they would have gotten rid of Medicare 35 years ago.

any repeal of ACA should include a repeal of Medicare. Lets see how Trumps voters like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    1. Lies his ass off, how smart.
    2. What? Remember, this was his own bill.
    3. But where is he his godly plan that covers everyone?
    4. More lying then
    5. Super smart move, lets force the vote on a shit healthcarebill to fuck people over.
    6. Healthcare is hard, better to destroy and bill and blame the other guy, how smart!
    7. Like golf and not being president.

Can we stop with the trump is smart for being a terrible president shit?
    I don't know whether it was his intention all along and wouldn't call it smart, but that's likely how Trump is gonna try to spin (he delivered his promise - others blocked it and it's their fault) it now and I'm sure plenty of people will buy his version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck is Trump playing at this point? Or is he just that bat-shit crazy that he can't think farther than five seconds ahead?
    You assume he factors in criticism he doesn't he shrugs it all off as something from opposition or MSM. He believes to be immune because his supporters what is a shrinking group of people believe the same thing. You have to understand that's how he's used to function in his career so it won't be change even when he's no longer POTUS hell blame others

Quote Originally Posted by ShmooDude View Post
    http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/slo...h-under-obama/

So actually, premiums have gone up less since Obamacare was passed.
    Going from 5 dollars to 50 dollars is more manageable than 50 to 500 even though it is the same % increase. I don't know why it is so hard to understand.

Trump threatens? More like Trump left with no choice.