Poll: Has Blizzard gone to far?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Dunno, I'm still trying to figure out to where they took the phasing technology and what does title has to do with content.
    Don't worry, you'll get it soon enough.

Yes, they did take it too far. If CRZ would have been for same language only, i'd be okay with it, but it always makes me want to kill other players, when I see Russian players on my German server as someone who ABSOLUTELY HATES pvp!

Oh and btw, I chose a realm with 99% alliance to NOT have more horde around than alliance!
    Last edited by ceall; 2017-03-24 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Yes, they did take it too far. If CRZ would have been for same language only, i'd be okay with it, but it always makes me want to kill other players, when I see Russian players on my German server as someone who ABSOLUTELY HATES pvp!

Oh and btw, I chose a realm with 99% alliance to NOT have more horde around than alliance!
    Ah yes you chose a PvP realm not to have PvP. Good thinking there.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Ah yes you chose a PvP realm not to have PvP. Good thinking there.
    yes, i did, cuz it is one of the biggest raiding servers for my country. like 150 mythic guilds there (if you count those with 1/7M EN, 60+ if you only count those with Mythic NH kills).
    Btw, it's okay for me to have the other faction around, but not to the extend where I'm solo at lorlathil and there's like 15 or more of the other faction around.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    yes, i did, cuz it is one of the biggest raiding servers for my country. like 150 mythic guilds there (if you count those with 1/7M EN, 60+ if you only count those with Mythic NH kills).
    Btw, it's okay for me to have the other faction around, but not to the extend where I'm solo at lorlathil and there's like 15 or more of the other faction around.
    That sounds just awful, having so many unfriendly players around! What ever will you do? Maybe you will make friends and group with them and go kill the other faction?

Or roll PvE?

It's pretty funny people with this vision of "I will play solo in a PvP server and never be ganked."

the problem of CRZ doesnt really become apparent until you go to an older zone like timeless isle to see if you can get a drop from rares and they are killed waaaay faster than when it was current content because its full of people from lots of realms and they are so overgeared that they kill the mobs instantly. this and of course the illusion of community when it is really just lfr outside of raids, Blizz just cant resist screwing up social interaction in there game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As an RP server player I have no right to respond to a question about sharding.

Which I think is what the OP was actually asking about.

However, I responded to the poll thinking it was about phasing, which is nowhere near as obnoxious as it was in Cata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)