Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Packers actually asked for your opinion.....
    What part of the :edit. Never mind. did you not get?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What part of the :edit. Never mind. did you not get?
    Honest question...did you read the whole thing?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I have an idea: Lets create a megathread so we don't get a new one EVERY week and call it trumpwatch 2017.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    If you supported his garbage agenda, how can you give him an 8 of 10? Hes done nothing but fail. And while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, no one else has to pretend its worthwhile.
    I do not care if you think it is a good opinion. But one thing I do not do is try to cut someone down if theirs is different than mine is. I give him a 8 because I feel he is trying to fulfill his campaign promises. And with his executive orders he has done, he has shown to me he is willing to pursue those.

The reason I did not give him a 10 is because I do not always agree with him or think he has expressed the type of leadership he could. But time will tell if he still gets that rating from me. I voted for Obama in 2008 and was willing to give him a couple years before I did my judgement of him on his performance. In 2012 I voted for Romney. :P We shall see how he has done after 4 years. But come on, he has only been President for what? 2 1/2 months?

- - - Updated - - -

Honest question...did you read the whole thing?
    Packers? or the OP's thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's not weird. It's for photo ops. Either to have more pictures of what looks like more meetings, or more pictures of more people sitting next to Trump to make it look like he has more close allies.
    I was talking more about the moving things around. Tossing coasters, shifting other people's drinks, moving a paper two inches... it's probably just to assert his personal space or something, but it's just a bit odd.

I do not care if you think it is a good opinion. But one thing I do not do is try to cut someone down if theirs is different than mine is. I give him a 8 because I feel he is trying to fulfill his campaign promises. And with his executive orders he has done, he has shown to me he is willing to pursue those.

The reason I did not give him a 10 is because I do not always agree with him or think he has expressed the type of leadership he could. But time will tell if he still gets that rating from me. I voted for Obama in 2008 and was willing to give him a couple years before I did my judgement of him on his performance. In 2012 I voted for Romney. :P We shall see how he has done after 4 years. But come on, he has only been President for what? 2 1/2 months?

- - - Updated - - -

Packers? or the OP's thread?
    Packers. He asked for your opinion and commented that you wouldn;t give it and how he prefered the old days when you actually did give your opinion.

Your reply? "You should respect my opinion!!!!!"
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers. He asked for your opinion and commented that you wouldn;t give it and how he prefered the old days when you actually did give your opinion.

Your reply? "You should respect my opinion!!!!!"
    Not really was my reply. The respect part is what we should show to anyone who has a opinion. And I gave him my reasons in a post right above us. I may have misunderstood what he meant, which is easy with texting sometimes. If so, I apologize to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Please, do explain.

Edit. Never mind, you ghosted out asap. I swear you used to actually attempt a rational argument, why are you willing to toss your name in with the Trumpers?
    That poster will be next in line to claim "Independent". Stay WOKE!

Not really was my reply. The respect part is what we should show to anyone who has a opinion. And I gave him my reasons in a post right above us. I may have misunderstood what he meant, which is easy with texting sometimes. If so, I apologize to him.
    Fair enough. i respect that and your post.

I voted for Trump and in general support his agenda. You know, having a independent opinion of yours does not mean it is less of a opinion. None of us here is that special. :P
    My new hyperbolic take: People who voted for Trump, should lose their voting privileges for next two Presidential elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    My new hyperbolic take: People who voted for Trump, should lose their voting privileges for next two Presidential elections.
    And I am happy your opinion is just that. hehe.

Trump is good comedy. If you want a chuckle, laugh at trailer humpers who voted for him. Jesus is coming for them anyday...anyday..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I was talking more about the moving things around.
    So was I. You're describing moving the items in the shot enough to make it look like an entirely different meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Just found this, which... I'm not going to criticize him for this, so Trumpists can calm down, but it's... weird.

https://i.imgur.com/ni1Wz7Z.mp4
    He's a germaphobe right? Maybe he has OCD too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So was I. You're describing moving the items in the shot enough to make it look like an entirely different meeting.
    I'm... not sure moving coasters and drinks would do that, with all the people in the same places and wearing the same clothes.

Thanks for putting these together

I was on vacation last week and missed...a bunch of stuff...apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Why are some of you so obsedded with him?

Just let it go, enjoy the ocassional Trump memes and makes something o your life.
    This attitude right here is why Dump got elected.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    This attitude right here is why Dump got elected.
    Why does every poster think they know the "reason Trump got elected"?

I mean, the actual answer is "the electoral college".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Trump flies off to go golfing every weekend.
    When does he ever visit his 10 year-old son Barron in NYC?

#deadbeatdad
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The problem with trump is, that all these whiners whos against trump cant give him a goddamn chance, we all gave Obama a chance. Now its YOUR turn to give it a chance for Trump.

STOP WHINING GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES.