Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Blizzards releasing this shit too early, who wants to do the new stuff before they kill Gul'dan, that fucks the story up lol
    Everyone has killed Gul'dan by now. If not on their "intended" difficulty at least on the difficulty below.

GUYZE it's clearly 20th of June +/- one day (that reset). 11 weeks for the campaign dooh. Enough to have AK at 40 and ready for the final trait push.

My guess is the week after the supposedly eleven week campaign on the Broken Shore, aka. June 13th/14th.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah enjoy all that old crap that you've already done on another character. Definitely worth delaying new content for.
    I'm guessing you really enjoy those 12 month end of expansion periods with no new content as well as wasting content by releasing a new tier when not even a hundred guilds have cleared the previous? Because that's what would happen if you released raid now.

Deleted
    I'd say June

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    I'm guessing you really enjoy those 12 month end of expansion periods with no new content as well as wasting content by releasing a new tier when not even a hundred guilds have cleared the previous? Because that's what would happen if you released raid now.
    Bahaha. Blizzard sure has trained you well into thinking that those are the only two options.

"Time gate raids 3 months post their "raid patch" they're introduced or have a year of no content."

Give me a break. At this point you're just excusing their shitty system built around only having to push out 2 medium/large content patches in an entire year to suck out that money. Especially after they boasted about doubling their dev team in WoD. There hasn't been more content lately, its just been gated behind more things and trickled out slower than MoP and earlier.

Its like taking a liter of water and being able to drink all of it in a day. And then being given a second liter but you can only drink a fourth of it every week. Grats you have the exact same amount of water, but you've been tricked into thinking you got more the second time.

If I want to drink all the water on day one, I should be able to. Its all just a giant smoke screen to delay content under the guise of helping "casual" players. And you and so many other people can't see the obvious truth.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-27 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Is it known? I was not expecting to see 7.2 till around June/July, now that it is launching this Tuesday I am curious just how close/far ToS is?
    It has already been confirmed that ToS will come with 7.2.5, not with 7.2.

Since there is an 11-week quest chain that serves as introduction to ToS, I expect a Release of Tos on June 20th (US) / June 21st (EU). You can finish the quest chain on June 13th/14th and then the raid opens a week later. This would be similar to 7.1, the Insurrection quest chain and then the release of 7.1.5 and NH.

This would put NH at 5 months (opened January 17th), which is a good time for any raid (4 -6 months is proper for a raid, imho, with 4 months being a bit short and 6 a bit long).

Its actually a good system to release content staggered. people who don't raid get Broken Shore right away and then LFR later, while raiders get some power creep (everyone gets more powerful artifacts) to ease NH progression and then a new raid later when they had time to progress through NH.

Bahaha. Blizzard sure has trained you well into thinking that those are the only two options.

"Time gate raids 3 months post their "raid patch" they're introduced or have a year of no content."

Give me a break. At this point you're just excusing their shitty system built around only having to push out 2 medium/large content patches in an entire year to suck out that money. Especially after they boasted about doubling their dev team in WoD. There hasn't been more content lately, its just been gated behind more things and trickled out slower than MoP and earlier.

Its like taking a liter of water and being able to drink all of it in a day. And then being given a second liter but you can only drink a fourth of it every week. Grats you have the exact same amount of water, but you've been tricked into thinking you got more the second time.

If I want to drink all the water on day one, I should be able to. Its all just a giant smoke screen to delay content under the guise of helping "casual" players. And you and so many other people can't see the obvious truth.

You've surely been farming mythic Gul'dan then?

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewArrowz View Post
    You've surely been farming mythic Gul'dan then?
    I really love this argument. That somehow you need to clear mythic or you can't find the content boring still.

Because everybody knows, you need to clear the same fight for the 4th time on the hardest difficult to truly understand how boring 7.1.5 was.

Try a bit harder next time.

I really love this argument. That somehow you need to clear mythic or you can't find the content boring still.

Because everybody knows, you need to clear the same fight for the 4th time on the hardest difficult to truly understand how boring 7.1.5 was.

Try a bit harder next time.
    Considered just playing another game? That's what I do when I'm bored of wow at least, releasing a new raid at this point would screw up things later as I already mentioned not to mention ruin it for all the mythic guilds still progressing through nighthold. 4-6 months is a pretty good length for a raid and that's clearly what they are aiming for, but since people who don't raid as much obviously don't want to wait that long they already release everything except for the raid at this point for you.

Ah yes, we cannot inconvenience the mythic guilds who have died off considerably due to Blizzard's own bullshit with NH's mythic impossibility.

All of those <.1% of the community.

Yeah it'd be nice if they did release all the stuff of the raid patch except for the raid. But they don't even do that. They lock it behind weeks and weeks of time gates. Oh but goodie, you get that trickle of a single 20 minute quest every week. Other than that you can grind more world quests! Woo! Or go back and do the same dungeons for the 1000000000000th time after beating the single new one in 30 minutes.

releasing a new raid at this point would screw up things later
    Only in the scenario where you pretend Blizzard's bullcrap of "delayed content now or a year of nothing at the end" were the only actual two options when they aren't. They're just the ones they've tricked you into thinking only exist so they don't have to change their scummy tactic of only releasing two major patches in a year and siphoning off that sweet sweet sub $$$ by gating the small amount of content they actually do put in the game behind ridiculous walls.

I hope all the people who whined about too many dailies to do in MoP are happy. Because your bitching gave Blizzard the perfect excuse to gate literally everything now under the guise of not wanting people to be too overwhelmed.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-27 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    RIP Plot Development. Who plays an RPG for the story anyway? I know when I read a book I always go straight for the blurb.
    You know what actually kills plot development?

Only being able to do 1/11th of it every week and having to wait the entire time to finish the storyline. Even then you're assuming a huge amount of the actual "plot" behind the 7.2 story. The literal first 5 parts are completing the intro scenario, collecting 3 memories for more AK research, getting the flight points, doing 2 dailies, and then picking a building to contribute your resources to.

much plot.

If anything you're advocating for my position. I don't want the book to stop me from reading the rest of it if I devote more time to reading it than other people. They can take their time to do it, and I'll do the same on my own. Its almost like we both have the freedom to consume the content at our own paces. Shocking.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-27 at 11:32 AM.

Ah yes, we cannot inconvenience the mythic guilds who have died off considerably due to Blizzard's own bullshit with NH's mythic impossibility.

All of those <.1% of the community.

Yeah it'd be nice if they did release all the stuff of the raid patch except for the raid. But they don't even do that. They lock it behind weeks and weeks of time gates. Oh but goodie, you get that trickle of a single 20 minute quest every week. Other than that you can grind more world quests! Woo! Or go back and do the same dungeons for the 1000000000000th time after beating the single new one in 30 minutes.

Only in the scenario where you pretend Blizzard's bullcrap of "delayed content now or a year of nothing at the end" were the only actual two options when they aren't. They're just the ones they've tricked you into thinking only exist so they don't have to change their scummy tactic of only releasing two major patches in a year and siphoning off that sweet sweet sub $$$ by gating the small amount of content they actually do put in the game behind ridiculous walls.

I hope all the people who whined about too many dailies to do in MoP are happy. Because your bitching gave Blizzard the perfect excuse to gate literally everything now under the guise of not wanting people to be too overwhelmed.
    You seem to have nothing but hate for the game and judging by your other posts, everything blizzard related, why not just quit and go play something you enjoy instead of spending all your time arguing on forums dedicated to the games you hate?

You seem to have nothing but hate for the game and judging by your other posts, everything blizzard related
    The good old last ditch defense of somebody who has no leg to stand on.

I wish I didn't care about the game. Because it'd be way easier to just forever dismiss it rather than actually care that its shit now and the company I once loved is just squeezing its subs for as long as possible with as little content as they can. And seeing people defend this bullshit knowing that they'll never change as long as they have a legion of useful idiots willing to defend them on every obvious filler choice they pull.

I guess enjoy grinding old content on an alt and pretending its new. I suppose if that's the delusion you want to indulge, its your prerogative.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-27 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Blizzards releasing this shit too early, who wants to do the new stuff before they kill Gul'dan, that fucks the story up lol
    I killed normal guldan on day 1...

The good old last ditch defense of somebody who has no leg to stand on.

I wish I didn't care about the game. Because it'd be way easier to just forever dismiss it rather than actually care that its shit now and the company I once loved is just squeezing its subs for as long as possible with as little content as they can. And seeing people defend this bullshit knowing that they'll never change as long as they have a legion of useful idiots willing to defend them on every obvious filler choice they pull.

I guess enjoy grinding old content on an alt and pretending its new. I suppose if that's the delusion you want to indulge, its your prerogative.
    No, I'm just trying to end this pointless argument. Look, this is an mmo, it has always been about grinding the same shit with occasional new content, it really is nothing new. Clearly you used to enjoy it but don't anymore and try to find an excuse for it rather than just accept that it's no longer for you. Is legion perfect? No, far from it and I got plenty of complaints about it but complaining about one of the things they actually do well? Now if your issue is not so much the timing of patches but the gated questlines then fair enough, I don't really see a couple of questchains being time gated as an issue but I wouldn't be against them not being either.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    You know what actually kills plot development?

Only being able to do 1/11th of it every week and having to wait the entire time to finish the storyline. Even then you're assuming a huge amount of the actual "plot" behind the 7.2 story. The literal first 5 parts are completing the intro scenario, collecting 3 memories for more AK research, getting the flight points, doing 2 dailies, and then picking a building to contribute your resources to.

much plot.

If anything you're advocating for my position. I don't want the book to stop me from reading the rest of it if I devote more time to reading it than other people. They can take their time to do it, and I'll do the same on my own. Its almost like we both have the freedom to consume the content at our own paces. Shocking.
    You never watched a weekly TV show? You know, releasing each episode every week? or are you the binge type of homo (taken from your signature, btw, inb4 sexist homophobe remarks). Cause if the latter, nothing stops you unsubbing and resubbing when the raid releases, so you can glutton the content in your 1h or whatever.

God, i'm not defending Blizzard, but YOU are being a pouty lil' bitch, now.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-27 at 08:09 PM.

June is probably when ToS will be released, People are just starting to get past krosus on NH and they need more time to experience more bosses before a new raid.

Deleted
    @KrazyK923 if you are not enjoying the game why keep paying Blizzard the sub? Just stop playing. Time gated content is GOOD for the game. If they just release everything day1, people will rush the game and unsub so the world will be death in a matter of a month or so. Having time gated content makes sure most people stay there and the world will be not dead. I actually enjoyed Suramar questline (insurrection one) a lot and couldn't wait every tuesday to do the new quest and learn something new. In contrast, if they had released 11 chapters the same day i just would whine because that would be too much to grind for me and i never ever would enjoy the story.

Time gated content is GOOD for the game.
    lol.

If they just release everything day1, people will rush the game and unsub so the world will be death in a matter of a month or so.
    Yeah all those expansions where that happened. Except, wait, it didn't start until Cataclysm. And that was because it took them longer and longer to create the next expansion for some reason. And now they kept saying how much larger their team was.

Once again its this false choice that you've bought into that is just horseshit on its face. Its not either "tons of timesinks or a year of nothing at the end of an expansion." There are more options besides that. Blizzard just doesn't give a shit anymore and knows that there are a faction of rubes who will keep paying no matter what.