Poll: Are you happy flying is back?

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Remember when people would literally prostitute themselves for flying LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Doubt anyone will have it tomorrow. since it requires revered with Legionfall I believe.

But I think they introduced flying at the best moment, travelling around Stormheim is annoying now.
    Also, I don't think invasions start right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Source to verify your claims?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it might have been Jayburner, because the "jay" I saw also had a "Noflynobuy" one week, a "Flynobuy" the next. I see here that you have been starting threads on flying since 2014 and you've always said the same things, had the same things explained to you, and still you don't seem to be able to let it go.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...6761390?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Actually, it might have been Jayburner, because the "jay" I saw also had a "Noflynobuy" one week, a "Flynobuy" the next. I see here that you have been starting threads on flying since 2014 and you've always said the same things, had the same things explained to you, and still you don't seem to be able to let it go.

203 thumbs down LOL

Damn Jaylock

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Remember when people would literally prostitute themselves for flying LOL
    ... Wut? I'm intrigued. o.o
    I wasn't there for when flying was new but damn it, I still remember clear as day the feeling when I mounted up on my wyvern, and took off into the air free of the bonds below.

In fact, it was seeing someone riding a gryphon on my brother's screen that made me rush and start a trial account. <.<

... Wut? I'm intrigued. o.o
    I wasn't there for when flying was new but damn it, I still remember clear as day the feeling when I mounted up on my wyvern, and took off into the air free of the bonds below.

In fact, it was seeing someone riding a gryphon on my brother's screen that made me rush and start a trial account. <.<
    Infamous girl who sold her ass for epic flying back in BC

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/9...80fe3d1006.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Ok, so you moved on, why do you care if flying is back or not? Seems silly to argue for or against something that has no impact on you what so ever.

But it does affect me, the game is designed with flying in mind once it's available. Same as LFR has no interest to me yet I'm still "forced" to run it due to various quests, bad luck protection and what not. So while you might think it's possible to have that choice the game isn't designed in such a way.
    Its a video game you are not forced to do anything.

As soon as you say you are force (In quotes or not) your argument is invalid.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    203 thumbs down LOL

Damn Jaylock
    Haha, quite the feat I must say.

The poll here speaks pretty clearly, the people downright against flying are a tiny minority. Now consider the fact that these forums are ripe with people overall negative about the game to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Dalaran loading screen will no longer take a million years. I will just fly to it.
    It doesn't work, you'll end up in placeholder Dalaran without other players, NPCs and even doodads.

Flying
    You will need to wait for Week 2 for Assaults to start.
    You will need to hit Revered with the new faction as well.

Ppl can't read front page it seems. It will take as minimum 11days to be able to fly.

So first 7days to farm up new faction/quests and continue on next week, and next 4 days for legion invasion on 4 different zones (1 invasion per day, since 3man scenario to defeat "zone" boss is a daily, you can't do 2 invasions per day fully).

So it will take to hardcore grinders (if you can cheat legionfall rep somehow) 11days, for casuals 3-4 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's back tomorrow but you need to get Revered with Legionfall first

10+ Year Old Account

I always have, and always will be 100% against flying in WoW.

That being said, I know that to only have one side get everything they want is not in the spirit of good compromise, which is why I am happy with the compromise that Blizzard has struck with the playerbase, aka Pathfinder.

Deleted
    I think it's perfect timing, but I really wouldn't care. I'm happy with legion because of its content. Adding flying makes zero difference to me. Glad I didn't have it at beginning though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, quite the feat I must say.

The poll here speaks pretty clearly, the people downright against flying are a tiny minority. Now consider the fact that these forums are ripe with people overall negative about the game to boot.
    People can be against something but happy its returning because of the benefits it brings, but still fundamentally be against flying.

Also, add people who are indifferent to the un-happy and you get more than half.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    I think it's perfect timing, but I really wouldn't care. I'm happy with legion because of its content. Adding flying makes zero difference to me. Glad I didn't have it at beginning though.
    Perfect example of what I said above.

I just hope none of you wonder why you're about to become twice as bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    People can be against something but happy its returning because of the benefits it brings, but still fundamentally be against flying.

Also, add people who are indifferent to the un-happy and you get more than half.
    Being indifferent is just that. You can't add them to whichever pile suits your agenda. They're neutral which likely means they're not for or against. The "against" camp is 10%, and it's sunk since I last looked.

Also, in what world does 10 + 31 make up "more than half" out of 100%...? Even if you COULD add the neutral camp to the "against", you'd be outnumbered by the "for" camp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I'd love to know how people that aren't already bored after months of seeing the same world, would suddenly become "twice as bored" just because they get more control of how they move.

I never ever had flying to blame for being bored. Lack of content was the culprit. You don't get more content just because there's no flying. Case in point; WoD. Boom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I can take a patch with flying on. It's fine, I'm glad the developers had all the tools at the beginning of the game to tell us a story both when leveling and at max level. This is going to be entertaining nonetheless.

Deleted
    I am pretty much indifferent.

I haven't really missed it much this expansion, and definitely less than during WoD. Despite being out in the world much, much more. The flights paths are pretty good in my opinion, so I didn't really feel the need for flying.

I'm very happy, I wasn't active enough during WoD to unlock flying in Draenor, so I'm looking forward to flying in relevant content again.

I'll finally be able to do Suramar quests on all my characters because fuck running around that damn city anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    I'm very happy, I wasn't active enough during WoD to unlock flying in Draenor, so I'm looking forward to flying in relevant content again.

I'll finally be able to do Suramar quests on all my characters because fuck running around that damn city anymore.
    TBH i cant wait to just fly over that city and marvel at it.