Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Officer fired twice for feeding a poop sandwich to homeless man; other prank.

Officer is on his second indefinite suspension after allegedly feeding a poop sandwich to a homeless man, then again after a second poop-related incident earlier this year.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...h-10593479.php

An officer from the San Antonio Police Department has been fired for allegedly attempting to feed a fecal sandwich to a homeless person, several sources have confirmed.

The alleged incident occurred in May, when Officer Matthew Luckhurst, a five-year veteran of the department, bragged to a fellow officer that “he had picked up some feces, placed it in a slice of bread, and put it in a Styrofoam container next to the unknown homeless male,” according to a press release from the chief’s office. “The officer reported that he told Luckhurst to go back and throw it away. The officer said he saw Luckhurst go back and he assumed that Luckhurst discarded the container.”

The incident was reported to Internal Affairs in July. Police Department officials have been unable to locate the homeless man.

“Firing this officer was the right thing to do,” Mayor Ivy Taylor said in a statement to the San Antonio Express-News. “His actions were a betrayal of every value we have in our community, and he is not representative of our great police force.”
    Apparently he was rehired, only for this incident to occur weeks later:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...n-10886745.php

In June, just a month after the incident with the sandwich, police say Luckhurst defecated in the women’s bathroom stall at SAPD’s Bike Patrol Office and spread a brown substance with the consistency of tapioca on the toilet seat, giving the appearance that there was feces on the seat.

Officer Steve Albart was also involved in the prank, according to the records. He was originally given an indefinite suspension, but Chief William McManus reduced it to 30 days without pay. Albart finished serving that suspension Jan. 19.
    Holy crap, professionalism. Wonder if he's been rehired again.

If karma was an actual thing, he'd get fed a poop sandwich by a homeless person.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Officer is on his second indefinite suspension after allegedly feeding a poop sandwich to a homeless man, then again after a second poop-related incident earlier this year.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...h-10593479.php

Apparently he was rehired, only for this incident to occur weeks later:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...n-10886745.php

Holy crap, professionalism. Wonder if he's been rehired again.
    He wasn't rehired...look at the time table:

The alleged incident occurred in May,
    The incident was reported to Internal Affairs in July. Police Department officials have been unable to locate the homeless man.
    In June, just a month after the incident with the sandwich, police say Luckhurst defecated in the women’s bathroom stall at SAPD’s Bike Patrol Office and spread a brown substance with the consistency of tapioca on the toilet seat, giving the appearance that there was feces on the seat.
    So he did the shit sandwich in May...but wasn't reported until July...after spreading his shit on the toilet seat in June
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-03-28 at 03:27 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

What compels him to do something so crass to someone who's already clearly having trouble in life?

Technically the events happened last summer, and the "firing" happened this year.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    He wasn't rehired...look at the time table:

So he did the shit sandwich in May...but wasn't reported until July...after spreading his shit on the toilet seat in June
    Ah yes true. The last update regarding the story was in late January.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you just pick up feces?

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    How do you just pick up feces?
    By picking it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's just a shitty thing to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw, Celista... I was having such a nice evening... Whyyyyy, whyyyyy did you have to post this?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off with his head.

The Real Professional. To Protect And To Serve, indeed.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Aw, Celista... I was having such a nice evening... Whyyyyy, whyyyyy did you have to post this?
    I am the same person who made a list of all the poop quests in World of Warcraft, I couldn't really pass up a news story like this. Yes I am an uber nerd with a prepubescent sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Well that's just a shitty thing to do
    Yeah. This guy just seems like a crappy person.

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Yeah. This guy just seems like a crappy person.
    So many quality puns. On par with my thread-making skills.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    The Real Professional. To Protect And To Serve, indeed.
    Serve you a shit sandwich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    well as funny as a poop sandwich does sound like he shouldn't have done that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title is a bit misleading - there's no evidence that this sandwich was ever consumed. But yeah, this guy shouldn't be in the police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a crappy prank bro.

Resident Cosplay Progressive