Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    >Blizzard say something
    >People play around this anticipated change
    >Blizzard go back on their word
    >People are angry
    >People ask if Blizzard if they will still reward a certain level of loot
    >Blizzard dont respond

You really wonder why people are angry?
    All blizzard said was this "We're going to not give AP for weekly chest due to 7.2's inc BS"

And here are the responses: "HUE HUE! WOW SUX! IT'Z 4 RNG"

Like, wot? How are they going back on their word?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Back in my days, you had to wait one week for honour points.
    It's 2017 mate, 2004 was 13 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by MilitantBadger View Post
    Kinda confused. Someone tell this mean the item will be same as if no patch happened or their will be nothing at all in it as if I had not run a plus this week? Don't care either way since all loot has been crap for months but changes how I go about doing my tuesday.
    You will get an item in your chest if you ran M+ this week. The reward will be based on new 7.2 scale, so a +10 (even though it wasn't tuned up yet) will award you 905 loot.

Main thing to know for Tuesday is to do the new quest right away that gives you AK 26. Supposedly only takes a few minutes. That way anything else you do will give you much more AP.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Looks like your average twitter poster to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    All blizzard said was this "We're going to not give AP for weekly chest due to 7.2's inc BS"

And here are the responses: "HUE HUE! WOW SUX! IT'Z 4 RNG"

Like, wot? How are they going back on their word?

- - - Updated - - -

It's 2017 mate, 2004 was 13 years ago...
    Its like you didn't read my post, are you a millennial?

Deleted
    Good.

The fuckers that get triggered over 1 little thing need to learn...
    I meant you. Getting awfully upset about replies to a completely non-controversial tweet. Keep it up though, following you is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL are you not aware of what the '/s' is for?
    Wasn't paying attention to the lil "/s"

Its like you didn't read my post, are you a millennial?
    When does being a millennial have to do with this?

Like, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I meant you. Getting awfully upset about replies to a completely non-controversial tweet. Keep it up though, following you is entertaining.
    If you actually paid attention, you'd realize that I WAS talking about myself getting pissed over these BS comments...

That's why I said "Good" in reply to your "Comment".

Blizzard did 1 little thing, and people are pissed over it? Like, I don't even know why people are triggered over that...

Besides, I wasn't talking about you, so why did you get triggered over something that wasn't about you, hm?

Maybe ignore if my constructive criticism in reply to these comments pisses you off, then? I mean, it's not hard....

Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    Looks like your average twitter poster to me.
    Looks like the average MMO Champ user if you could only shitpost 140 characters at a time to me honestly

In fairness, while the conduct of some people on that tweet is just pathetic, Blizzard did drop the ball big time with this Mythic+ change.

You only needed a +10 this week(absolute joke difficulty) to get 905 gear(absolute max reward available) which diminished any work put in by people pushing to or above +15, but the only consolation was you would get a considerable AP token for your work in going 15 or above. Then Blizz announce no AP token, making the push above +10 this week a complete and utter waste of time.

Now I'm lazy, AP capped, have BiS legendarys and mythic geared so the weeky cache is mostly useless to me. So I rarely bother with mythic+ anymore, but I did a +10 this week in a pug because its easy mode and its free 905 item + AP token. I'm not personally bothered by the lack of AP token, I'll get a 905 item which has a slight chance to be a sidegrade(900 gear was always a downgrade) for me.

But I definitely feel for the people around the world(my guild included) who pushed upto 19's this week for a major AP token. They completely wasted their time and will get the same reward(905 item) as lazy people who pugged a +10 on Monday night(like me).

You can't excuse childish behaviour on twitter, but Blizzard did fuck over the high key pushers pretty badly and are actually rewarding low key clearers better than before.... its a middle finger to more hardcore playerbase really.

The ideal solution would have been to keep the 7.15 rewards for mythic+ for this cache, so everyone is appropriately rewarded for the effort required in 7.15 and only start the 7.2 reward system next week to reward effort required in 7.2, now we have people earning item rewards from 7.2 for effort in 7.15 which is significantly improved effort vs reward for 10 or lower clears and significantly reduced reward vs effort for 15 or above clears. Its a pretty bad way to handle it, rewarding one group and punishing another...
    Last edited by Khrux; 2017-03-28 at 02:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wasn't paying attention to the lil "/s"
    careful about that, since there is no sarcasm font on the internet (there should be...)
    you have to look out for /s
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    See: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...18523337371648

I can't believe so many miserable people exist in the world and over a video game no less.
    I cant believe that there is such a miserable person in the world and over some twitter posts no less.

Complaining about complaining hypocrisy at its very finest bravo! If you want to whiteknight something do it to a person not a company they have something called employees to take care of this. I wonder how many people here have at any point worked in the service industry for even a week you would laugh at the sort of behavior people are throwing at a company account on the internet compared to the face to face actions and reactions people do in person in real life.

Those people are idiots. But it's still curious (to say the least) that they upgrade the gear for free, from only a +10 no less, yet don't give AP on the first week. I'm guessing it's a case of old/weird code, like the bonus roll for AP shitshow a while ago.

Can't really complain though, I'm just happy AP will finally (virtually) scale endlessly beyond +10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gross. I hope the devs don't pay any attention to this mountain of garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    I cant believe that there is such a miserable person in the world and over some twitter posts no less.

Complaining about complaining hypocrisy at its very finest bravo! If you want to whiteknight something do it to a person not a company they have something called employees to take care of this. I wonder how many people here have at any point worked in the service industry for even a week you would laugh at the sort of behavior people are throwing at a company account on the internet compared to the face to face actions and reactions people do in person in real life.
    I can't believe I have to structure this dichotomy for you, but there are legitimate reasons for complaints, and illegitimate reasons for complaints. Your attempt to classify support for a particular position as white-knighting is nothing more than a weak-minded endeavor to belittle those you disagree with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    If Blizzard would just listen to their customers they would completely avoid this!
    /s
    LOL! Stop saying like people have exact same opinions on the matter! Stop saying this utter bullshit! It's always people saying how community wants this and that ... oh come on! It's like you want something and you're community, while every one else who doesn't share that opinion isn't ...

If you don't like it, then stop playing the game and GTFO the damn WoW forums ... nobody is going to miss your sorry whiny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post

10/10 would read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl
    I can't believe I have to structure this dichotomy for you, but there are legitimate reasons for complaints, and illegitimate reasons for complaints. Your attempt to classify support for a particular position as white-knighting is nothing more than a weak-minded endeavor to belittle those you disagree with.
    lol its ok, out of all the types of responses you can get on MMO-C the classical "no u" is the easiest to laugh off.

When does being a millennial have to do with this?

Like, eh?
    Because millennials have no attention span or reasoning.

Before you respond to this post, respond to the post where you first responded to me.

Or kindly conceded your point, as pathetic that it was.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    See: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...18523337371648

I can't believe so many miserable people exist in the world and over a video game no less.
    And people wonder why so many times feedback is ignored. First devs must dig through all this shit to find constructive criticism.

>Blizzard say something
    >People play around this anticipated change
    >Blizzard go back on their word
    >People are angry
    >People ask if Blizzard if they will still reward a certain level of loot
    >Blizzard dont respond

You really wonder why people are angry?
    While some may have over reacted. The over promise under deliver way of Blizzard is easily one of their worst traits. While this isn't the end of the world almost nobody in our raid pushed past 12 or whatever the first key that was 10+ they had, instead focusing on pushing alts to 10+ also. All and all this is a flash in the pan and wont matter soon.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Why would blizzard listen to a bunch of whiny cry babies?
    Squeaky wheel, grease, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitter is such a good feature to give information and send messages into the world.
    /s
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".