Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, but this movie will be based on the earlier origin version of Lara Croft, where she's just starting out. Also, I imagine an adventurer, who's not a superhero, isn't going to be all huge unless they specifically aim to achieve a body mass that big. She should be in shape, no doubt, but I don't think a body building physic is an accurate representation of how her body should look.
    Well, yeah, but look at some professional female climbers like Lisa Rands. That should be a sense of the ideal for how someone should look as Lara Croft.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Well, yeah, but look at some professional female climbers like Lisa Rands. That should be a sense of the ideal for how someone should look as Lara Croft.
    At this point in her story (assuming they're basically starting at the reboot, with the movie, which it looks like they are), she's not the tomb running badass that she is throughout most of the games. This is the start of her doing all that shit, so it makes sense that she's simply fit/in-shape rather than super jacked from years of impossible gymnastics while robbing graves and shit.

White Nick Fury says hi.
    The Samuel L Jackson Nick Fury is his son.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I mean ugly is a little far but she aint attractive.
    Pretty much this, but I'd also add that it's just personal opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    At this point in her story (assuming they're basically starting at the reboot, with the movie, which it looks like they are), she's not the tomb running badass that she is throughout most of the games. This is the start of her doing all that shit, so it makes sense that she's simply fit/in-shape rather than super jacked from years of impossible gymnastics while robbing graves and shit.
    I guess that would make sense, if they're planning on progressing her skills and physicality throughout a series of films. I think that may be giving the filmmakers a bit too much credit, given the history of video game films. It would be nice if things were that way, but I just don't think they're thinking that through at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who is calling it that, and where are they calling it that? I even bothered to browse a handful of the comments (lol IGN comments) and didn't see anything.
    I was thinking the same thing. The article didn't seem to be making any derogatory remarks and the commentary section can usually be disregarded as your average den of internet assholes.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. The article didn't seem to be making any derogatory remarks and the commentary section can usually be disregarded as your average den of internet assholes.
    Most negatives I saw in the comments were people saying her tits were not big enough. This is the OP imagining what people think and then having a go at them for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Not really, Sarahtasher told some lies and the only complaints on that website were about the characters got a smaller pair of boobs than the older game version.
    Maybe they can compromise? Smaller boobs, but she still, ah, sighs loudly when using a first aid kit ?

As for the actress... says she's 28, which might be pushing it a bit for a late teens / early twenties Lara Croft, but those pictures don't look bad. Wonder if she can do a decent British accent.
    Still not tired of winning.

I'm aware. I was pointing out that a characters race can change, and their story can be unaffected by it.
    Technically Nick Fury's race never changed...it's two different characters. In Marvel's main Universe (616) Nick Fury was white. In the Ultimate Universe (1610) he was black.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I mean ugly is a little far but she aint attractive.
    She's fucking fassbender, I'm pretty sure she's hot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Is that because hes not meant to be black? Don't know anything about either. I've always loathed the remaking of a character to suite someones agenda because its always agenda driven. No reason to portray someone/something that's been established as something else. Come up with something new, sums up why most movies today as shit.
    The dark tower contains many elements of Roland's relationships that involve him being white. If it's just the first book it wouldn't really matter if it wasn't so blatantly obvious of an agenda

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    She's fucking fassbender, I'm pretty sure she's hot

- - - Updated - - -

The dark tower contains many elements of Roland's relationships that involve him being white. If it's just the first book it wouldn't really matter if it wasn't so blatantly obvious of an agenda
    and someone thought Trump was attractive as well.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

I wouldn't give that woman two glances. But Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not sure what the issue is here.

I personally think she is very lovely.

It's another episode of the loony roleplaying that he plays a role in

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The Samuel L Jackson Nick Fury is his son.
    The Samuel L Jackson's Nick Fury in the movies is based on Ultimate Nick Fury, the version of Nick Fury Snr. from the Ultimate universe who they made an African-American for SJW reasons.

Nick Fury Jr. in the 616 universe (main Marvel comics universe) was brought in due to the success of Jackson's Fury in the movies.